Racial Whitening - Solution To The Negro Problem

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
No it's not because people in here said the opposite but I bet you'll give them the:duck: on they're observation.

And y'all are not condoning like @Mowgli @aaaaaaa @Will Ross but y'all are still making excuses like them on how this gender can still mentally raise a mixed person as black if they date out.

Which there's none on the wm/bw at all.

Remember your the one that brought up this whole loyalty to the black race by mixed people, majority of mixed people do not culturally identified as black, regardless if it's bm/ww or wm/bw.

But your not gonna act like bw IR it is raising mentally black mixed kid's under a white father in the home and when the black mother not mentally black her damn self.
Condoning what? Your @'s confuse me

Daps
I didn't read past the first 5 pages. I think it's ironic how black women are supposedly to be held responsible in keeping the black race ''alive'', while black men expect to receive a pass, as always. Black men and especially women are now more than ever before engaging in interracial relationships and I don't see that pattern decreasing anytime soon.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:heh: In this utopian world of black empowerment what do these idiots think is really going to happen when we're on top of the game.

Um let me take nikkas to the future and share that vision

4376066487_a32c48a7ec.jpg

Yes, yes, im seing Women of other races, getting seeded the hell up by black men while the vast majority of black women are kept behind a fortress to only be seeded by black men. This in turn will create a more plentiful world of CORE black people (2 black parents) and the people that benefit from our nut and prosperity after being created by that black DNA

It was written.

although i have no doubts nikkas would get their wealth hemmed up through child support, you arent living that example. you didnt knock up a bunch of asian women, only to marry a black woman.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Let me ask you a question: Why do so many white men want asian woman?
1. Because white men have historically done whatever they wanted.
2. American laws and culture have turned white women into predators and they have exercised their rights to take assets from white males. White males in turn seek women with a greater perception of loyalty.

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
1. Because white men have historically done whatever they wanted.
2. American laws and culture have turned white women into predators and they have exercised their rights to take assets from white males. White males in turn seek women with a greater perception of loyalty.

Wrong. Asian woman are KNOWN to be ultra submissive. Thats not a good. Its a difference between a submissive woman and a doormat.
White males are well aware of this, and having a doormat boost their ego. Its the only way he can feel like a man.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
although i have no doubts nikkas would get their wealth hemmed up through child support, you arent living that example. you didnt knock up a bunch of asian women, only to marry a black woman.
I might knock up a arab or black woman next. I cant decide.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Wrong. Asian woman are KNOWN to be ultra submissive. Thats not a good. Its a difference between a submissive woman and a doormat.
White males are well aware of this, and having a doormat boost their ego. Its the only way he can feel like a man.

Antonyms for submissive
Who the hell wants that in a woman :mindblown:

Get your shyt together bruh. You have no idea what youre saying anymore and are just rambling to be nasty.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I didn't read past the first 5 pages. I think it's ironic how black women are supposedly to be held responsible in keeping the black race ''alive'', while black men expect to receive a pass, as always. Black men and especially women are now more than ever before engaging in interracial relationships and I don't see that pattern decreasing anytime soon.
Yea, its your responsibility. Whats wrong with that? You dont want it?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Don't be so fast with assuming that either will give you the time of day, let alone chance.:pachaha:
Whys that? Are they going to punish me for having a half asian child by not giving me the p*ssy. :mjlol:

Only on the coli can reality be so easily suspended. I get chuckles here.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:shaq2:
Wishful thinking. Bye.
Do you know how sick the world we live in today is?

Ever since i got married, women have been MORE overtly aggressive then they were when i was scrambling looking to settle down. p*ssy is easier for a married man to be honest with you because there are so many women out there, in particular in our own race, that have been treated like garbage by men, causing them to gravitate toward anything that seems stable, even if that man is already taken.

Same men in here talkin all that black queen, be the same ones proud of 50 bodies under their belt. :russ:

Yall can beat up on The Mowgster, but i know.

Qq4RcYv.gif

• Dap
Reactions: Yup