Racial Whitening - Solution To The Negro Problem

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
If a black man can impregnate a woman of another race before settling down with a black woman he has won in that regard.

Read any book about whiting out. It was not the white women going into black villages and breeding with their men. That's ridiculous on the face of it. The men would impregnate black women, all the while making sure no black men even got a sniff of white p*ssy.

Marcuz I would like to know exactly what point you're arguing from. If you are saying that black women should be allowed to fukk outsiders because black men do it too then you are arguing for genetic obliteration.

A woman cannot go out and fukk white men and then come back to our people to raise black children. She has only a few chances to breed and unfortunately, once she's had white babies she's stuck at that end of the camp. Meanwhile a man can go out and impregnate 30 white women just to come back and raise a black family.

I see a lot of single white mothers raising black babies and every time I do I smile. Cuz that motherfukker, whoever he was, knew exactly what he was doing
:laff:

Daps
Reppin
Lagos, Philadelphia
Eff you c00ns.

I have a beautiful black wife (by the way thats her in my avatar) and i could not imagine myself growing old with someone non black.

Every black male on here trying to justify having a non black wife is a fool.

I want to have black kids..The blacker the better homie...:birdman:

You nikkas act like the rest of us aint had white p*ssy thrown at us...GTFOH:scust:

Yeah i smashed that...:wow: but that dont mean i have to go wife the bytch though...:sadbron:

nikkas better love your females though cause i swear they wont keep up with your bullshyt for much longer...:smugdraper:

hatechall

Banned
Daps
Reppin
universe
The racial whitening scheme didn't entirely work out in Brazil. African culture is still celebrated there, and many mixed race Brazilians identify with it. Racial whitening was more successful in places that never had large African populations.