R.I.P. POG, Chris says Vince ain't getting payed no more and is officially kicked out

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
I've been watching POG for about 2-3 years now so it's a trip to see chris and vince beefing like this. chris is from the hood and you can tell the joking and clowning is a front to make the channel entertaining. he's about his money and doesn't take bullshyt so once vince started putting out terrible videos that lowered the quality of the channel and chris started dropping solo videos then that was the writing on the wall. plus vince just come off as lazy as well. you're supposed to be the technical/video editor guy but the production on his stuff was bad. vince just really dropped the ball. unless my mom is seriously ill, there is no way i'm gonna stop grinding and staying on top of business when you're making 6 figures, travel, workout and can create your own schedule/work for yourself like that.

Daps
I've been watching POG for about 2-3 years now so it's a trip to see chris and vince beefing like this. chris is from the hood and you can tell the joking and clowning is a front to make the channel entertaining. he's about his money and doesn't take bullshyt so once vince started putting out terrible videos that lowered the quality of the channel and chris started dropping solo videos then that was the writing on the wall. plus vince just come off as lazy as well. you're supposed to be the technical/video editor guy but the production on his stuff was bad. vince just really dropped the ball. unless my mom is seriously ill, there is no way i'm gonna stop grinding and staying on top of business when you're making 6 figures, travel, workout and can create your own schedule/work for yourself like that.

Yea,great point.

Vince people was struggling and all this nikka had to do was workout,record a little bit and could gotten six figures for a long time,plus him and Chris were cool so Chris prolly woulda put him on with the other stuff as well,Vince blew it at the end of the day,but Chris still not innocent either but I will say Vince fukked up.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Yea,great point.

Vince people was struggling and all this nikka had to do was workout,record a little bit and could gotten six figures for a long time,plus him and Chris were cool so Chris prolly woulda put him on with the other stuff as well,Vince blew it at the end of the day,but Chris still not innocent either but I will say Vince fukked up.

yeah this is obviously chris word vs vince word. I think I side more with chris because I respect his work ethic, grind and vision. I remember vince posting a video explaining the situation and he said POG is just a name....it's like cmon bruh. That alone showed you that he didn't care about the reputation, brand and making it a lifestyle. maybe he's just young but I probably would've ended up doing the same thing as chris (editing videos myself, making solo stuff and collaborating with others), but I would've been more direct with vince and told him to get it together.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts are when Chris was broke he was fukking with Vince heavy, riding in Vince's car, eating Walmart protein etc.

When the money came in Chris and Vince grew apart. They stopped working out together only sporadically.

Lobliner gave them the MTS deal. Facts again. Chris continued to pay Vince for all POG activities for 2 years while Vince made zero videos. Facts again.

So what happened?

Yea,great point.

This is where it goes left.

I think Chris started to realize (thanks to all the sponsors) that he didn't need Vince. Simple as that. So he moved away to put physical distance between them, started recording with Deneese, and launched BMT/BMC on his own silently. Remember he never did one of these big launches for his other brands, they were just kind of there one day in the background. Slowly but surely dude tuned Vince out because he knew HE was the physique everyone was on the channel for, he was the personality, etc. Vince offered no value. IMO he needs to put paperwork on Sandra before she blows up.

The only question once again is why would you pay a dude damn near a quarter million dollars for "no" reason?

And it isn't because he wanted to because suddenly he can find a lawyer when Vince plays hardball and starts fukking up the POG brand. There is another reason and I think whatever that reason happens to be is the center of the whole split.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Facts are when Chris was broke he was fukking with Vince heavy, riding in Vince's car, eating Walmart protein etc.

When the money came in Chris and Vince grew apart. They stopped working out together only sporadically.

Lobliner gave them the MTS deal. Facts again. Chris continued to pay Vince for all POG activities for 2 years while Vince made zero videos. Facts again.

So what happened?

This is where it goes left.

I think Chris started to realize (thanks to all the sponsors) that he didn't need Vince. Simple as that. So he moved away to put physical distance between them, started recording with Deneese, and launched BMT/BMC on his own silently. Remember he never did one of these big launches for his other brands, they were just kind of there one day in the background. Slowly but surely dude tuned Vince out because he knew HE was the physique everyone was on the channel for, he was the personality, etc. Vince offered no value. IMO he needs to put paperwork on Sandra before she blows up.

The only question once again is why would you pay a dude damn near a quarter million dollars for "no" reason?

And it isn't because he wanted to because suddenly he can find a lawyer when Vince plays hardball and starts fukking up the POG brand. There is another reason and I think whatever that reason happens to be is the center of the whole split.

:patrice:....I agree with everything you wrote bro

POG is Vince G's creation, Chris Jones name is on the paperwork. It's like if a dude help create a baby and don't sign his name on the birth certificate and some square takes that charge, signs the birth certificate and legally makes that child his lol. The deadbeat is still the biological daddy at the end of the day. I believe Chris paid Vince out of FEAR, not loyalty. He was scared that Vince would have an argument and a case against him because he was afraid that by law POG was intellectual property of the swole nerd. Remember in his latest video his lawyer said Chris was in the green and Vince couldn't phase him legally so Chris decided to completely amputate Vince off.

Vince G was ahead of the game with that swolenerd channel but I don't know what got in that boy way. I bet it ain't getting cutoff from Chris that got him doing bad, it's that's impala and inertia that led to him not signing that ownership paperwork:russ:

Man this is a cold story to witness if you just stand back objectively and put the parts together:mjcry:

Last edited:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice:....I agree with everything you wrote bro

POG is Vince G's creation, Chris Jones name is on the paperwork. It's like if a dude help create a baby and don't sign his name on the birth certificate and some square takes that charge, signs the birth certificate and legally makes that child his lol. The deadbeat is still the biological daddy at the end of the day. I believe Chris paid Vince out of FEAR, not loyalty. He was scared that Vince would have an argument and a case against him because he was afraid that by law POG was intellectual property of the swole nerd. Remember in his latest video his lawyer said Chris was in the green and Vince couldn't phase him legally so Chris decided to completely amputate Vince off.

Vince G was ahead of the game with that swolenerd channel but I don't know what got in that boy way. I bet it ain't getting cutoff from Chris that got him doing bad, it's that's impala and inertia that led to him not signing that ownership paperwork:russ:

Man this is a cold story to witness if you just stand back objectively and put the parts together:mjcry:
Yeah, according to both of them it was Vince who approached Chris. They put everything in Chris' name because Vince's folks were still on Section 8 and Vince knew the channel would take off once he saw Chris on camera.

Too bad that once he moved out his Mom's crib he never had a plan to get POG on paper as his own.

There are enough videos out there with evidence that Vince has a case. A recognized handshake is as good as a written contract, Chris kind of fukked himself for paying dude for two years. That's recognizing the contract. Vince will end up getting damages and the POG will be deleted soon I'm guessing.

No caping because Vince is a fat fukk who was eating off free Chris Jones checks, but would you really work out and record if you didn't have to? especially when its your creation that's bringing in the dough?

Again, dude out thought himself putting it all in Chris' name but I think it won't matter in court. Chris can front for the camera but Vince knows he has him legally by the balls. And I think there are other things about Chris that Vince will probably expose once this thing gets worse.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
y'all really giving Vince more credit than he deserves when it comes to his intelligence lol y'all are over thinking this situation for him to make it seem like he planned all this.
Before I neg you, I just want to clarify.

Both Chris and Vince said that the channel was put in Chris' name. Chris called Vince for two years to pick up his half of the money.

Vince was on Section 8 living with his Moms and couldn't accept the money in his name while living in their government assistance. I doubt he even paid taxes for the money/cars he got from POG for the past few years either. Dude is a welfare king. He is dumb, but just like a hood rat he knows how to work the system.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, according to both of them it was Vince who approached Chris. They put everything in Chris' name because Vince's folks were still on Section 8 and Vince knew the channel would take off once he saw Chris on camera.

Too bad that once he moved out his Mom's crib he never had a plan to get POG on paper as his own.

There are enough videos out there with evidence that Vince has a case. A recognized handshake is as good as a written contract, Chris kind of fukked himself for paying dude for two years. That's recognizing the contract. Vince will end up getting damages and the POG will be deleted soon I'm guessing.

No caping because Vince is a fat fukk who was eating off free Chris Jones checks, but would you really work out and record if you didn't have to? especially when its your creation that's bringing in the dough?

Again, dude out thought himself putting it all in Chris' name but I think it won't matter in court. Chris can front for the camera but Vince knows he has him legally by the balls. And I think there are other things about Chris that Vince will probably expose once this thing gets worse.

Agreed...

Chris' lawyer game is on point, dude done erased damn near all of the vince g related videos from POG...it can only get uglier from vince's end on this:russ:

A Real Human Bean

and a real hero
Daps
y'all really giving Vince more credit than he deserves when it comes to his intelligence lol y'all are over thinking this situation for him to make it seem like he planned all this.

Yeah, I don't see how he has anybody "legally by the balls". Virtually everything is in Chris' name at this point and Vince hasn't made any significant contributions in a while, as far as I know. And I doubt Vince is that willing to get the courts involved at this point, considering how suspect him and his family's financial situation appears to be. Some things may end up coming to light in the court proceedings that he'd rather keep secret. :sas2:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Break down what happened for me breh :feedme: only started watchin Chris at the end of 2014/early 2015

Momentum summed it up bro but I'll fill in the blanks as best as I can.

Matt Ogus and CJ set up a fake wwe styled promo on the low to boost subscriptions for both of their sites lol. Chris "called out " ogus and was supposed to go against him in a bodybuilding show. As most of us who familiar with ogus and Legends of Aesthetics(LOA) know dude for his super discipline in regard to contest preps plus the lil fukk is "affiliated" with those 3dmj gurus. So Chris goes and hires resident bodybuilding.com IFBB board member John Otis Hollywood as his contest prep coach. Chris keeps having cheat meals throughout his contest prep before he goes full potato on some pork and mozzarella sticks on a "cheat day" outing with denise. Dude calls it quits shortly afterwards on his facebook page. Subscribers and Legends of Aesthetics roast chris (quit jones), he gets butt hurt and blows the lid on the promo,claims ogus is sharking his style, and ethers Matt ogus by leaking his past gay 4 pay videos on his facebook page.

post #6 Misc.

Last edited:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I don't see how he has anybody "legally by the balls". Virtually everything is in Chris' name at this point and Vince hasn't made any significant contributions in a while, as far as I know. And I doubt Vince is that willing to get the courts involved at this point, considering how suspect him and his family's financial situation appears to be. Some things may end up coming to light in the court proceedings that he'd rather keep secret. :sas2:
Paid him for two years, thus recognizing the partnership. No paperwork needed.