R.I.P. POG, Chris says Vince ain't getting payed no more and is officially kicked out

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Original Denise and camerawoman got dropped after he got his christmas sh!t lol... She was the camerawoman for most of those 2012 videos..It's all in the game

OG Denise before Chris dropped her after christmas

Top Flight Fitness cornball that showed Chris up on leg day...I been digging through the POG archives...I think Chris might have deleted the full collab video and the follow up videos where he took shots at duke.

Again I'm not taking sides or hating on Chris, none of those dudes are in the right...It is what it is:manny:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Original Denise and camerawoman got dropped after he got his christmas sh!t lol... She was the camerawoman for most of those 2012 videos..It's all in the game

Top Flight Fitness cornball that showed Chris up on leg day...I been digging through the POG archives...I think Chris might have deleted the full collab video and the follow up videos where he took shots at duke.

Again I'm not taking sides or hating on Chris, none of those dudes are in the right...It is what it is:manny:

Old chick probably in the projects of Dallas like :damn:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
That excuse and apology videos was some fukkshyt...Old school pog fans remember vince had that red impala that was candy painted, remote control trunk with lights, and sitting on swangas while Chris was driving that struggle car...Remember, Chris would take vince, his mom, and sis out to denny's and pay for their meals (with coupons lol!)

Their "relationship" was already in the red around the time of the Ogus controversy. Chris was lowkey shyttin' on vince and icing him out, just peep the videos and timeline. In my heart of hearts I think both of those dudes was trying to scheme on each other when the money started coming in and Chris came out on top. Vince pulled some fukk shyt but Chris ain't innocent, look at the videos and the timeline, he got a history of using and abusing cats (topflightfitness, girlfriends) and can be ruthless with the best of them.

Last but not least...That khazar fakkit Marc Lobliner dirty hands are all up in the mix. Divide and conquer cac tactics, POG was dead the moment the made that supplement deal with him.

Yeah Chris is a sleazy dude. He's always :mjpls: someone on camera

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps

I can't see the videos you posted

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
I'm not taking sides or hating on Chris

IAin't no hate in my heart towards chris

What's funny is you actually think that by saying this, you are hiding your true intentions..

Like the cac who'll say the most heinous shyt, then turns around and says 'but..but.. i'm not racist, my best friend is black'

lol you're such a lame..

From the up, your agenda has been clear.. To smear Chris's name...

On some 'Chris is a snake and did Vince wrong...You don't know the man or his personal life... but being the idiot you are, you actually think that you are some sort of authority figure cause you watch his videos? :russ:

As far as girlfriends he would drop them after his birthday or christmas time after he got his gifts

a true testament to the bytch in you..

Besides offering no proof.. What does this have to do with the Vince saga?

What's the point of this info? Oh I forgot, you are on a mission to try to make Chris look bad by revealing irrelevant bullshyt

All the while pretending to not have a horse in this race..

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
I don't watch as regularly as I did before, but I remember after not making a video for months, Vince dropped a "Best Shaker Cup" video where he smelled the inside and then knocked the shaker cups for noise :snoop:

I would've gave him the boot after that :camby:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
What's funny is you actually think that by saying this, you are hiding your true intentions..

Like the cac who'll say the most heinous shyt, then turns around and says 'but..but.. i'm not racist, my best friend is black'

lol you're such a lame..

From the up, your agenda has been clear.. To smear Chris's name...

On some 'Chris is a snake and did Vince wrong...You don't know the man or his personal life... but being the idiot you are, you actually think that you are some sort of authority figure cause you watch his videos? :russ:

a true testament to the bytch in you..

Besides offering no proof.. What does this have to do with the Vince saga?

What's the point of this info? Oh I forgot, you are on a mission to try to make Chris look bad by revealing irrelevant bullshyt

All the while pretending to not have a horse in this race..

:krs:...Aight scrap..I ignored you babbling before but i'm gonna engage this one time, then I'm gon' neg you and then I'm gonna put YOUR WHITE ANGRY CAC ass on ignore:ufdup:

I said I'm not riding for Chris or Vince, son do you not have basic reading comprehension? I also said Vince's apology and rebuttal videos which were basically sneak disses was some fukk shyt. I'm a day one POG subscriber and I'm telling you and anybody that has eyes to see and ears to hear that they both tried to finesse each other and Chris came out on top.

Facts. Vince is a leech, finesse king, and con artist. POG IS intellectual property of Vince Garza but dude was too busy hustling the government, simping hoes & putting tax and rent free monies towards restoring his candy painted chevy impala sittin' on swangas to sign a patent/ownership rights on the channel. If the swole nerds fam was that poor, how did he come up with $9500+the extra guap to buy and restore tricked out impala with pearl white leather interior/seats, swangas, and florescent lighted trunk?

The beginning of the end for POG...

Facts. Shortly after the Ogus controversy, Chris copped a tripod and started shooting subliminals toward vince who retaliated by starting up the Swole Nerd channel cos he saw the writing on the wall. At this time Chris was frustrated because he couldn't get no one to hold his cell phone and film him lol. When Vince was driving Chris grocery shopping and to gyms because the dodge stratus was a lemon it was all good. When vince was his cameraman, taste tester, and do boy butler POG was all good.

Why deny when Chris finally got that tripod, steady cash flow, and 08' chrysler 300 HEMI the lights clicked and he started phasing Vince out. Let's not forget bytch ass Marc Lobliner too, who vince used as a reference in their beef as proof of CJ's fukkery (divide and conquer cac tactics). Watch the dynamic between the two cos he got his hands in Chris' pockets and CJ is all about his money. For those out there who are unfamiliar with that khazar marc, do your homework on his history with SCIVATION supplements, he is a con artist, a divide and conquer strategist, and pathological liar.

Man I can go on some more but like I said none of them boys is in the right. Ain't no friends in business and when POG became a business the swole nerd found that out the hard way:wow:

Daps
:krs:...Aight scrap..I ignored you babbling before but i'm gonna engage this one time, then I'm gon' neg you and then I'm gonna put YOUR WHITE ANGRY CAC ass on ignore:ufdup:

I said I'm not riding for Chris or Vince, son do you not have basic reading comprehension? I also said Vince's apology and rebuttal videos which were basically sneak disses was some fukk shyt. I'm a day one POG subscriber and I'm telling you and anybody that has eyes to see and ears to hear that they both tried to finesse each other and Chris came out on top.

Facts. Vince is a leech, finesse king, and con artist. POG IS intellectual property of Vince Garza but dude was too busy hustling the government, simping hoes & putting tax and rent free monies towards restoring his candy painted chevy impala sittin' on swangas to sign a patent/ownership rights on the channel. If the swole nerds fam was that poor, how did he come up with $9500+the extra guap to buy and restore tricked out impala with pearl white leather interior/seats, swangas, and florescent lighted trunk?

The beginning of the end for POG...

Facts. Shortly after the Ogus controversy, Chris copped a tripod and started shooting subliminals toward vince who retaliated by starting up the Swole Nerd channel cos he saw the writing on the wall. At this time Chris was frustrated because he couldn't get no one to hold his cell phone and film him lol. When Vince was driving Chris grocery shopping and to gyms because the dodge stratus was a lemon it was all good. When vince was his cameraman, taste tester, and do boy butler POG was all good.

Why deny when Chris finally got that tripod, steady cash flow, and 08' chrysler 300 HEMI the lights clicked and he started phasing Vince out. Let's not forget bytch ass Marc Lobliner too, who vince used as a reference in their beef as proof of CJ's fukkery (divide and conquer cac tactics). Watch the dynamic between the two cos he got his hands in Chris' pockets and CJ is all about his money. For those out there who are unfamiliar with that khazar marc, do your homework on his history with SCIVATION supplements, he is a con artist, a divide and conquer strategist, and pathological liar.

Man I can go on some more but like I said none of them boys is in the right. Ain't no friends in business and when POG became a business the swole nerd found that out the hard way:wow:

100% correct