R.I.P. POG, Chris says Vince ain't getting payed no more and is officially kicked out

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
you bammas really caping for Vince?

it has to be misc cac/fakkits in here caping for that dude. :camby:

"bbbut he broke up with some girl before christmas clearly he is bad person " :camby:

Put the business in his name while his friend was scamming the government. :beli:

Friend gets his six figures tax free because he was committing fraud :beli:

Payed him SIX FIGURES for TWO YEARS for doing absolutely nothing even though he had every right not to but he's the bad guy :beli:

But he's the bad guy because he didn't want to keep paying this socially awkward weirdo SIX FIGURES for doing NOTHING. :beli:

:cape: for dudes who spend their days doing gay for pay and a guy who literally blew all of his money and fukked up his future earnings because he wanted to wife a thot :beli:

:mjlol: @ coli lawyers thinking he has ANY chance of seeing him in court. You dudes REALLY don't understand how serious uncle sam is about them taxes. They catch wind of that shyt and dude is beyond fukked.

Last edited:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
nikka shouldn't have been talking greasy tho,especially while Chris was still cutting him a check while he wasn't doing shyt:francis:

Wait a god damn minute it was the other guy who started all of this :russ:

while getting paid for not doing shyt, yet the melanin enriched breh who paid him for doing zero work for 24 months is the bad guy :laff:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
it has to be misc cac/fakkits in here caping for that dude. :camby:

"bbbut he broke up with some girl before christmas clearly he is bad person " :camby:

Put the business in his name while his friend was scamming the government. :beli:

Friend gets his six figures tax free because he was committing fraud :beli:

Payed him SIX FIGURES for TWO YEARS for doing absolutely nothing even though he had every right not to but he's the bad guy :beli:

But he's the bad guy because he didn't want to keep paying this socially awkward weirdo SIX FIGURES for doing NOTHING. :beli:

:cape: for dudes who spend their days doing gay for pay and a guy who literally blew all of his money and fukked up his future earnings because he wanted to wife a thot :beli:

:mjlol: @ coli lawyers thinking he has ANY chance of seeing him in court. You dudes REALLY don't understand how serious uncle sam is about them taxes. They catch wind of that shyt and dude is beyond fukked.

I'm as pro black as they come and cherish black excellence my dude, where you tryna go with that cac alert fukkery...We got emotional nikkas in this thread tryna sprinkle facts with personal feelings hoping race allegiances will draw lines in the sand.

tumblr_mzjk45sBoJ1qbtvygo1_250.gif
tumblr_mzjk45sBoJ1qbtvygo2_250.gif

Not a SINGLE POSTER in this thread has DENIED how much of a simp, fukk up, and loser Vince Garza has been throughout the back end of the POG journey. So a few us show the other side of the coin not to hate on or fukk up the money earned by the hard working brother involved, but only to show some objectivity. Some of us remember when the brother was down on his luck and leaned on his boy for YEARS. Now the sheepish Shaka Gaylords and armchair militants wanna put on their chancletas and dashiki's and pretend like the dynamics of the relationship didn't change when stability and money came in the duos life (specifically CJ).

The facts on Vince have been laid out on the table throughout this entire thread and there ain't no way going around it. What's wrong with putting out the entire facts from a viewers perspective who's been down since day one? CJ couldn't have an honest man to man convo with his boy and put an ultimatum out when he found out a bytch got in the way? Nah CJ saw his Bill Gates/Zuckerberg opportunity and nobody including myself should be mad at him, that's business.

All i'm saying is Chris' argument has holes in it and he's taking advantage of that emotional aspect with POG fans. The timeline and videos show duke was stacking his bread, making moves on the low, and plotting. All the while communicating with his partner on a friendship level and covertly finessing him on the business end(we know vince got paid). CJ used to live 45 minute from Vince, dude copped a tripod(1st step to get rid of VG) and hooked up with Denise (2nd step steady camera person, who said on video there was barely any communication between the 2), and you move a couple of times until you're about 2-3 hours away from your old partna (final step). So now ninjas gotta make that 4-6 roundtrip to hang out with you for an hour lol? CJ saw that $ and actively started branding BMTC/PC while collabing with Lobliner, Big J and the other big names, while leaving vince, hahn champion, TFF, and the lesser names behind lol.

Nobody is in the right on this one and I'm gon' continue to stand by that:smugbiden:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I'm as pro black as they come and cherish black excellence my dude, where you tryna go with that cac alert fukkery...We got emotional nikkas in this thread tryna sprinkle facts with personal feelings hoping race allegiances will draw lines in the sand.

Not a SINGLE POSTER in this thread has DENIED how much of a simp, fukk up, and loser Vince Garza has been throughout the back end of the POG journey. So a few us show the other side of the coin not to hate on or fukk up the money earned by the hard working brother involved, but only to show some objectivity. Some of us remember when the brother was down on his luck and leaned on his boy for YEARS. Now the sheepish Shaka Gaylords and armchair militants wanna put on their chancletas and dashiki's and pretend like the dynamics of the relationship didn't change when stability and money came in the duos life (specifically CJ).

The facts on Vince have been laid out on the table throughout this entire thread and there ain't no way going around it. What's wrong with putting out the entire facts from a viewers perspective who's been down since day one? CJ couldn't have an honest man to man convo with his boy and put an ultimatum out when he found out a bytch got in the way? Nah CJ saw his Bill Gates/Zuckerberg opportunity and nobody including myself should be mad at him, that's business.

All i'm saying is Chris' argument has holes in it and he's taking advantage of that emotional aspect with POG fans. The timeline and videos show duke was stacking his bread, making moves on the low, and plotting. All the while communicating with his partner on a friendship level and covertly finessing him on the business end(we know vince got paid). CJ used to live 45 minute from Vince, dude copped a tripod(1st step to get rid of VG) and hooked up with Denise (2nd step steady camera person, who said on video there was barely any communication between the 2), and you move a couple of times until you're about 2-3 hours away from your old partna (final step). So now ninjas gotta make that 4-6 roundtrip to hang out with you for an hour lol? CJ saw that $ and actively started branding BMTC/PC while collabing with Lobliner, Big J and the other big names, while leaving vince, hahn champion, TFF, and the lesser names behind lol.

Nobody is in the right on this one and I'm gon' continue to stand by that:smugbiden:

Yeah he was stacking bread on the low because he saw his partner was a simp who wasn't about shyt. Yet he paid him for two years for ZERO work, until the ungrateful simp started talking shyt. :dead: Vince was the one who told him to have the girl film but Chris was scheming because he's the bad guy :dead:

nikkas in here acting like he had some super villain scheme when in reality he was about his business. If he was scheming he would have stopped paying him 2 years ago not when he started talking shyt :camby:

You in here talking about how he deals with random thots trying to paint him the bad guy and make it seem like he fukked dude when in reality dude fukked himself and Chris was a good dude for paying him for 2 years.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
2 years of having Vince personally drive to your crib to grab that check and them nikkas ain't have "that talk" NOT ONE TIME.

Man c'mon:mjlol:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

The fukk was he supposed to do, wait for Vince to get his shyt together :mjlol:

This wall of text is irrelevant due to the fact that regardless of whatever was going on, CJ put food on Vince table. 6 figures in Tejas my nikka? Vince could have moved to follow Chris and keep shyt pushing.

Dont get me wrong, CJ been low key (and high key) shytting on Vince for a minute, but sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttt if you were putting money in dude's pocket and getting nothing for it you would too :udgoraw:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
P

This wall of text is irrelevant due to the fact that regardless of whatever was going on, CJ put food on Vince table. 6 figures in Tejas my nikka? Vince could have moved to follow Chris and keep shyt pushing.

Dont get me wrong, CJ been low key (and high key) shytting on Vince for a minute, but sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttt if you were putting money in dude's pocket and getting nothing for it you would too :udgoraw:

Exactly nikka fed his family for two years might as well call him daddy:dame:

Is he supposed to pay him 6 figures for doing nothing forever? :dame:

Ol Marty Janetty ass nikka

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps

Damn:ehh:......:wow: