R.I.P. POG, Chris says Vince ain't getting payed no more and is officially kicked out

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Momentum summed it up bro but I'll fill in the blanks as best as I can.

Matt Ogus and CJ set up a fake wwe styled promo on the low to boost subscriptions for both of their sites lol. Chris "called out " ogus and was supposed to go against him in a bodybuilding show. As most of us who familiar with ogus and Legions of Aesthetics(LOA) know dude for his super discipline in regard to contest preps plus the lil fukk is "affiliated" with those 3dmj gurus. So Chris goes and hires resident bodybuilding.com IFBB board member John Otis Hollywood as his contest prep coach. Chris keeps having cheat meals throughout his contest prep before he goes full potato on some pork and mozzarella sticks on a "cheat day" outing with denise. Dude calls it quits shortly afterwards on his facebook page. Subscribers and Legions of Aesthetics roast chris (quit jones), he gets butt hurt and blows the lid on the promo,claims ogus is sharking his style, and ethers Matt ogus by leaking his past gay 4 pay videos on his facebook page.

post #6 Misc.

Yeah I don't see how people just blindly follow Chris.

Dude did the whole "beef" with Ogus, threatened to fight him then they get on camera together and go gambling and drinking :heh:

Just last week dude broke into a 24/7 Fitness, worked out, and stole a protein drink :russ:

Not to mention the "Ohio bytch" story that never came out but I'll let ya'll cook :sas2:

A Real Human Bean

and a real hero
Daps
Paid him for two years, thus recognizing the partnership. No paperwork needed.

Sure, but what is Vince claiming he's owed? The best that he can hope to get is a 50/50 split in the future proceeds of the POG channel, just like he had before. But instead he'd have to do the work himself to maintain the income, which we know he's not capable of doing. Either way, he doesn't have anyone "by the balls".

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Matt Ogus and CJ set up a fake wwe styled promo on the low to boost subscriptions for both of their sites lol. Chris "called out " ogus and was supposed to go against him in a bodybuilding show. As most of us who familiar with ogus and Legions of Aesthetics(LOA) know dude for his super discipline in regard to contest preps plus the lil fukk is "affiliated" with those 3dmj gurus. So Chris goes and hires resident bodybuilding.com IFBB board member John Otis Hollywood as his contest prep coach. Chris keeps having cheat meals throughout his contest prep before he goes full potato on some pork and mozzarella sticks on a "cheat day" outing with denise. Dude calls it quits shortly afterwards on his facebook page. Subscribers and Legions of Aesthetics roast chris (quit jones), he gets butt hurt and blows the lid on the promo,claims ogus is sharking his style, and ethers Matt ogus by leaking his past gay 4 pay videos on his facebook page.

post #6 Misc.

:francis:I had forgotten about the hoe shyt he used to pull, which was funny to some people, but showed he was willing to be a huge dikk if he was slighted.

Its for that reason that while we know vince was on his ass a ton, the shyt about Chris avoiding him rings true. He may have still been paying vince and keeping the business
side on the up-and-up, but like a woman, instead of saying something, makes an elaborate set of moves to slip out of the relationship. shyts sad.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

post #6 Misc.

2DvycNS.png
Damn thats some bytch made shyt

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Paid him for two years, thus recognizing the partnership. No paperwork needed.

Yeah but Vince would sit down with a lawyer and explain why he put the paperwork in Chris' name. I'd imagine that after he admits to welfare fraud they'd tell him to kick rocks. He confessed to it on video. He'd go from the plaintiff in a lawsuit to the defendant in a criminal case:mjlol:. I'm sure Chris' lawyer would air Vince out if he tried something.

Vince was a bad look for the channel going forward. That's why he's putting Sandra and Jaron on since they're serious about fitness.

I didn't know Chris leaked the G4P stuff with Ogus. Why would you attack someone with that level of dirt on you? :what:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah but Vince would sit down with a lawyer and explain why he put the paperwork in Chris' name. I'd imagine that after he admits to welfare fraud they'd tell him to kick rocks. He confessed to it on video. He'd go from the plaintiff in a lawsuit to the defendant in a criminal case:mjlol:. I'm sure Chris' lawyer would air Vince out if he tried something.

Vince was a bad look for the channel going forward. That's why he's putting Sandra and Jaron on since they're serious about fitness.

I didn't know Chris leaked the G4P stuff with Ogus. Why would you attack someone with that level of dirt on you? :what:
You right :dead: Vince fukked himself up. I hope he paid taxes on that $200k.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sure, but what is Vince claiming he's owed? The best that he can hope to get is a 50/50 split in the future proceeds of the POG channel, just like he had before. But instead he'd have to do the work himself to maintain the income, which we know he's not capable of doing. Either way, he doesn't have anyone "by the balls".
:camby: if Vince plays it right he can get full ownership of the name. Yes that is by the balls because even to this day POG > Pumpchasers.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps

Yeah you're right about Vince :russ:

Man chris was doing goofy shyt all throughout that contest prep and LOA was sneak dissing him every step along the way lol...If you got all those gay for pay vids out on the internet and you still got that "business" on the side it's suicide to go at CJ like that cos the ninja has no chill when he's pissed...CJ damn near took ogus out the game with those leaked videos and shyt like this.

Dude just snapped like when that old man questioned his form and he threw that tantrum:mjlol:

A Real Human Bean

and a real hero
Daps
:camby: if Vince plays it right he can get full ownership of the name.

:mjlol: How? You just acknowledged that it was a partnership. Vince' best bet is to just keep grinding on his other channel. I don't think he wants any parts of a legal battle with Chris. The potential for backfire from the courts and the viewers makes it not worth it. It can take a lot of money to fight these kinds of battles too. Can he keep up on those lawyer fees? :jbhmm:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: How? You just acknowledged that it was a partnership. Vince' best bet is to just keep grinding on his other channel. I don't think he wants any parts of a legal battle with Chris. The potential for backfire from the courts and the viewers makes it not worth it. It can take a lot of money to fight these kinds of battles too. Can he keep up on those lawyer fees? :jbhmm:
I probably should not have said full. But if he plays it right, Vince can get court ordered access to the POG channel and half of anything that channel makes.

Unfortunately he has his hands full with welfare fraud and probably wants no parts of paperwork. It's bad enough all he needs is 1 IRS worker to be a POG viewer and he's fukked.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I probably should not have said full. But if he plays it right, Vince can get court ordered access to the POG channel and half of anything that channel makes.

Unfortunately he has his hands full with welfare fraud and probably wants no parts of paperwork. It's bad enough all he needs is 1 IRS worker to be a POG viewer and he's fukked.

Even without the welfare fraud Vince not working for 2 years would probably ruin any case he might have. The only paperwork that exists is in Chris' name. Out of 1300 videos Vince was only in 100. He doesn't have much of a claim and iirc Chris came up with the name Physiques of Greatness. Nothing there says 50%.

Vince has no options. He probably spent most of the $. His girl will probably cheat on him again:mjlol:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah you're right about Vince :russ:

Man chris was doing goofy shyt all throughout that contest prep and LOA was sneak dissing him every step along the way lol...If you got all those gay for pay vids out on the internet and you still got that "business" on the side it's suicide to go at CJ like that cos the ninja has no chill when he's pissed...CJ damn near took ogus out the game with those leaked videos and shyt like this.

Dude just snapped like when that old man questioned his form and he threw that tantrum:mjlol:

In that first video, Chris set that call up?

Not a tantrum, looks like the old man was fukkin w/ him on purpose to me :ld:

Last edited:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Wore my Pumpchasers Tee to the gym yesterday and a breh came over to me and said "Gotta get hoe ready":jawalrus:

We dapped up then had a mutual:mjcry: about this.

Shoutout to John if he's on here.

This shyt is sad man... but Chris is running a business now and that dead weight gotta go. Chris could be using that 100K he's giving vince for products, promotion, and capable employees.:francis: That money will grow exponentially in comparison to the money Vince is pissing away simping on some chick with a kid.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wore my Pumpchasers Tee to the gym yesterday and a breh came over to me and said "Gotta get hoe ready":jawalrus:

We dapped up then had a mutual:mjcry: about this.

Shoutout to John if he's on here.

This shyt is sad man... but Chris is running a business now and that dead weight gotta go. Chris could be using that 100K he's giving vince for products, promotion, and capable employees.:francis: That money will grow exponentially in comparison to the money Vince is pissing away simping on some chick with a kid.
Thats the saddest part, man. Before women came in the picture, Vince was awkward but consistent, and Chris was fukking and chuckin, but their bond was tight.
Some hoe that Vince trying to save hit his heart and mind, and its been downhill since. And like someone said, we KNOW Chris had some "Damn, my boy fukking up. What do I do?"
and Denise like "Maybe it's time to let go." Or not. Either way, when them relationships came up, friendship and partnership took the hit. Now money is being pissed away.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Thats the saddest part, man. Before women came in the picture, Vince was awkward but consistent, and Chris was fukking and chuckin, but their bond was tight.
Some hoe that Vince trying to save hit his heart and mind, and its been downhill since. And like someone said, we KNOW Chris had some "Damn, my boy fukking up. What do I do?"
and Denise like "Maybe it's time to let go." Or not. Either way, when them relationships came up, friendship and partnership took the hit. Now money is being pissed away.

That is really the part thats shocked me the most. shyt, ima be honest, I've tried to save hoes before. I didn't completely shut down for TWO YEARS because of that shyt. When I'm going through some shyt like that I like to work even harder. He just goes into hibernation, that shyt makes no sense to me. :yeshrug: