R.I.P. POG, Chris says Vince ain't getting payed no more and is officially kicked out

batsu

Rookie
Daps
Vince brought all this on himself. All he had to do was man up, hold the fukking camera and post a fukking a vid every once in a while regardless of the hate. Even if Chris was trying to get away from him, Vince shoulda just let him cook and just do his own thing with that SwoleLife shyt.

The dude snitched on himself, family and committed suicide at the same time :russ:.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chris right about Youtube though yall...

Yall just don't know how many times I kick myself for not starting even the goofiest channel back on 2008-09 when shyt wasn't really popping yet. Everyone on youtube who hot now started back then.

If you try now you might as well pack it up.
Correct. I was fukking with the shyt in the early 06 when I had to let 2 minute videos buffer for 5 minutes:wow:

When the myspace era kicked off, embeding became a thing and overnight celebs were made. The cash we could have made getting in before the original partner program started...

fukking sad I didn't have that vision. Now you have to suck everybody off for years to get collabs to get real views, or go viral off some lucky shyt. We fukked up, breh.

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
Chris right about Youtube though yall...

Yall just don't know how many times I kick myself for not starting even the goofiest channel back on 2008-09 when shyt wasn't really popping yet. Everyone on youtube who hot now started back then.

If you try now you might as well pack it up.

POG started in 2011..

Chris Jones and them blew up not cause they started early but because they were different... Nobody on Youtube pre CJ/Hodge twins were really cussing on video

Everyone was being super proper.. on some ' and here is how you deadlift, first you want to blah blah'

in 2015, you can't come with that cause it has been done before.. If you want to blow, the formula remains the same..

You need to do something different/stand out

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
POG started in 2011..

Chris Jones and them blew up not cause they started early but because they were different... Nobody on Youtube pre CJ/Hodge twins were really cussing on video

Everyone was being super proper.. on some ' and here is how you deadlift, first you want to blah blah'

in 2015, you can't come with that cause it has been done before.. If you want to blow, the formula remains the same..

You need to do something different/stand out
Right. That first Hodgetwins mention got them put on. Chris and Vince were magic together, and Chris made everything from ghetto spatulas to shopping for bargain protein powder watchable.
I looked at the channel over the last few days and realized just how far that shyt came. You NEED lucky viral vids and collabs to get those kinda numbers nowadays. I don't think people
understand the difficulty of getting even 10k subs, much less damn near 700k.

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
Right. That first Hodgetwins mention got them put on. Chris and Vince were magic together, and Chris made everything from ghetto spatulas to shopping for bargain protein powder watchable.
I looked at the channel over the last few days and realized just how far that shyt came. You NEED lucky viral vids and collabs to get those kinda numbers nowadays. I don't think people
understand the difficulty of getting even 10k subs, much less damn near 700k.
I agree.. The game is much harder today

CJ said it himself.. Back in 2011, you could make a response vid to the hodge twin and it would be in the suggestions.. Today, there is no chance of that happening

But at the same time I believe that most just want instant gratification, which aint gonna happen.. Most of y'all want the cheese, but how many of ya'll really live that bodybuilding lifestyle?

When I check youtube, all I see is copycat & poor ass versions of the hodge twins/POG

e.g. cussing, rhyming, training and showing your post workout meal... then after these vids get a few hundred views y'all give up.. smh