R.I.P. POG, Chris says Vince ain't getting payed no more and is officially kicked out

Daps
:pachaha: Guarantee you by next year he's gonna move out of that townhouse and cop a big ass house. :banderas: I wouldn't be surprised if Denise was the one that put the battery in Chris back to throw Vince in the bushes. :scheme:

You know Denise was:russ:

More shyt for her:wow:

But yea Chris gonna have a big crib soon,shyt him and Denise already got matching Beamers:wow::damn:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Vince brought all this on himself. All he had to do was man up, hold the fukking camera and post a fukking a vid every once in a while regardless of the hate. Even if Chris was trying to get away from him, Vince shoulda just let him cook and just do his own thing with that SwoleLife shyt.

The dude snitched on himself, family and committed suicide at the same time :russ:.

That excuse and apology videos was some fukkshyt...Old school pog fans remember vince had that red impala that was candy painted, remote control trunk with lights, and sitting on swangas while Chris was driving that struggle car...Remember, Chris would take vince, his mom, and sis out to denny's and pay for their meals (with coupons lol!)

Their "relationship" was already in the red around the time of the Ogus controversy. Chris was lowkey shyttin' on vince and icing him out, just peep the videos and timeline. In my heart of hearts I think both of those dudes was trying to scheme on each other when the money started coming in and Chris came out on top. Vince pulled some fukk shyt but Chris ain't innocent, look at the videos and the timeline, he got a history of using and abusing cats (topflightfitness, girlfriends) and can be ruthless with the best of them.

Last but not least...That khazar fakkit Marc Lobliner dirty hands are all up in the mix. Divide and conquer cac tactics, POG was dead the moment the made that supplement deal with him.

Daps
That excuse and apology videos was some fukkshyt...Old school pog fans remember vince had that red impala that was candy painted, remote control trunk with lights, and sitting on swangas while Chris was driving that struggle car...Remember, Chris would take vince, his mom, and sis out to denny's and pay for their meals (with coupons lol!)

Their "relationship" was already in the red around the time of the Ogus controversy. Chris was lowkey shyttin' on vince and icing him out, just peep the videos and timeline. In my heart of hearts I think both of those dudes was trying to scheme on each other when the money started coming in and Chris came out on top. Vince pulled some fukk shyt but Chris ain't innocent, look at the videos and the timeline, he got a history of using and abusing cats (topflightfitness, girlfriends) and can be ruthless with the best of them.

Last but not least...That khazar fakkit Marc Lobliner dirty hands are all up in the mix. Divide and conquer cac tactics, POG was dead the moment the made that supplement deal with him.

Yea I never thought Chris was innocent dude is a bytch,he just was able to beat Vince in this battle,for obvious reasons(Better Physique, More of a people person,etc)

But I gotta admit had Vince just did his part,then they'd still be a team,Chris would have had no legit reasons to get rid of Vince.

And Marc Lobliner is a fukking scum who is ALL about Money,nothing more nothing less.

But I agree with your post x1000

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
In what world can you not show up to work for damn near two years and still expect to get a six figure salary?

Miss me with all this bullshyt that Chris is a bytch.. Chris aint innocent... blah blah

Cause any rational human would have cut Vince off long ago

Despite being booted from the channel, this fakkit is still posting on the fb trying to promote his clothes... Thus validating the claim that he is just a leech

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right. That first Hodgetwins mention got them put on. Chris and Vince were magic together, and Chris made everything from ghetto spatulas to shopping for bargain protein powder watchable.
I looked at the channel over the last few days and realized just how far that shyt came. You NEED lucky viral vids and collabs to get those kinda numbers nowadays. I don't think people
understand the difficulty of getting even 10k subs, much less damn near 700k.
:mjlol:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ

Elaborate.....

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Elaborate.....

Chris gave the topflight fitness dude some promo. He had a video with dude on leg day. Topflight fitness dude is a skinny cornball but he showed out on chris and brought the assist bands that chris was foreign to at the time. Chris struggled to hang with him. Topflight dude teased chris on his channel and chris got butthurt, shot a couple of subliminals at dude and basically iced them out.

As far as girlfriends he would drop them after his birthday or christmas time after he got his gifts lol. I'll do some digging and post the videos. Ain't no hate in my heart towards chris or vince. All i'm saying is nobody in that situation is in the right, they both played the game and vince lost:mjlol:

Daps
hopefully he is strapped, take 100k from a man and he is bound to go deranged

Not to mention that Vince has the same type of symptoms that most mentally ill people who kill have,far as low self esteem, extremely shy and akward around people, etc