R.I.P. POG, Chris says Vince ain't getting payed no more and is officially kicked out

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Chris gave the topflight fitness dude some promo. He had a video with dude on leg day. Topflight fitness dude is a skinny cornball but he showed out on chris and brought the assist bands that chris was foreign to at the time. Chris struggled to hang with him. Topflight dude teased chris on his channel and chris got butthurt, shot a couple of subliminals at dude and basically iced them out.

As far as girlfriends he would drop them after his birthday or christmas time after he got his gifts lol. I'll do some digging and post the videos. Ain't no hate in my heart towards chris or vince. All i'm saying is nobody in that situation is in the right, they both played the game and vince lost:mjlol:
Yeah post those videos of this saga :popcorn:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People in here introducing all kinds of extra information that has nothing to do with anything.

"There's wrong doing on both sides. Vince was around when Chris had a beat up car. He didn't treat his lady right" :stopitslime:

How's Chris leaving his bummy apartment and into a house a sign of plotting? This ain't some high school pal shyt. He's a grown man making moves. He started a seperate channel because Vince wasn't contributing to POG. If he was a snake he would have done that while Vince was still around.

You got issues with Chris so when a situation arises where he's clean you gotta throw a little dirt on him. People did the same thing in the other thread saying Chris is an a$$hole like they know son personally:martin:

I don't give a damn about Vince, Ogus, OG Denise, or any of that. I watch Chris because he's entertaining. I don't know him and don't need to be in his personal life :dame:

Y'all gonna subscribe to Swole Nerd? :sas2:

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Original Denise and camerawoman got dropped after he got his christmas sh!t lol... She was the camerawoman for most of those 2012 videos..It's all in the game

OG Denise before Chris dropped her after christmas

Top Flight Fitness cornball that showed Chris up on leg day...I been digging through the POG archives...I think Chris might have deleted the full collab video and the follow up videos where he took shots at duke.

Again I'm not taking sides or hating on Chris, none of those dudes are in the right...It is what it is:manny:

she must be pissed

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is probably ALOT of shyt we dont know about that has happened . but if vince really did stop making videos because of relationship issues then he fukked up, why cry over a single mother when you are a youtuber making big cash and traveling? he could of got any girl he wanted off that alone. This is why friendship and business cannot mix i hope chris is making sandra sign some type of contract because she is growing is popularity i remember checking her ig and she had a couple thousand of followers and that was only a couple months ago now she's at 30k and her youtube channel already has 16k subs.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Original Denise and camerawoman got dropped after he got his christmas sh!t lol... She was the camerawoman for most of those 2012 videos..It's all in the game

OG Denise before Chris dropped her after christmas

Top Flight Fitness cornball that showed Chris up on leg day...I been digging through the POG archives...I think Chris might have deleted the full collab video and the follow up videos where he took shots at duke.

Again I'm not taking sides or hating on Chris, none of those dudes are in the right...It is what it is:manny:

Forgot about her.

Wasn't that the dude with 5,000 pounds on leg press with a 3 inch ROM?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
There is probably ALOT of shyt we dont know about that has happened . but if vince really did stop making videos because of relationship issues then he fukked up, why cry over a single mother when you are a youtuber making big cash and traveling? he could of got any girl he wanted off that alone. This is why friendship and business cannot mix i hope chris is making sandra sign some type of contract because she is growing is popularity i remember checking her ig and she had a couple thousand of followers and that was only a couple months ago now she's at 30k and her youtube channel already has 16k subs.
I think him and Sandra are straight. He never paid her and he helped jump her channel off. Theres not much overlap between their audiences either. Mutually beneficial arrangement.

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
People in here introducing all kinds of extra information that has nothing to do with anything.

You got issues with Chris so when a situation arises where he's clean you gotta throw a little dirt on him. People did the same thing in the other thread saying Chris is an a$$hole like they know son personally
This!

Character assassination - the process which aims to destroy the credibility and reputation of a person. Agents of character assassinations lie, exaggerate, present half-truths and manipulate facts to paint a distorted picture of the targeted person. This tactic is commonly found at work, school and in the media

What kills me is that these fakkits act like they know Chris.. They claim to have the inside scoop but then they can't even spell his girls name right..

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just started watching POG. dude is funny as fukk.

the way i see it (from a new watcher's perspective), overall i see where chris is coming from BUT it's his own fault at the end of the day and he does seem kind of passive aggressive. he made that choice to pay dude while dude wasn't doing much. and it does seem like he was doing little snarky comments in the process. either pay dude or don't pay dude. but choosing to pay him while he's not doing anything and then complaining in the process is passive aggressive (bytch shyt). Good for him for finally getting his head right and doing something about it.

outside of that, dude is truly an inspiration. you CANNOT deny dude's hustle and drive. from watching the first videos to now, dude came a LONG way. he seemed like a down and out broke dude who hustled his way into his current position. and it makes you think about people who always complain yet are healthy, have a roof over their head, and access to an internet connection and therefore access to more knowledge they could ever consume in 3 lifetimes...no one is perfect. everyone has their flaws. just because you don't agree with every single thing someone does, doesn't mean you can't salute their accomplishments.