Question For Black Men With Daughters...

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Mickey Mouse was BLACK. Knowledge is POWER.

...While we at it, let's kick the real ballistics on this...

Mickey Mouse's whole body was black except his WHITE face and WHITE gloves. Break it down 1x: Mickey Mouse was the "face" of the Disney Empire, but it was powered by free BLACK labor. The "hands" are the means by which we build and accomplish things. To put WHITE gloves on those BLACK hands is to surmise that the WHITE Disney corporation keeps it's hard-working BLACK elements concealed.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
care to name the bashers :popcorn:

Unless they are coli famous, I don't really remember screen names (and I am not going back through threads to see who exactly said what). However, we know the usual suspects

Marcuz
Will

(both of the above men claim to like women; however, their methods for getting the change they want in black women are ill-guided. I don't have an issue with these two guys, but I do take issue with the way they deliver their message (i.e. where the verbal/emotional abuse comment comes from).

There is also ChrisB., Swagnificent, Stuntone (but I don't think he is going to have black children), a lot of the men who go on and on in those Tommy Sotomayor threads, and a lot of the men who start threads in the race track.

If I can think of anymore by name, I will edit this post.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Barely read most the thread........but god damn Black Fathers...............stop SPOILING YOUR fukkING DAUGHTERS!!!

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes. I've told you that before.

you think these guys who never advocate abuse of black women would physically and verbally abuse their daughters? out of all the vids of black women beating on black women i've seen, none of the men struck me as "sit at home and bash black women on an internet forum" type. :skip:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
you think these guys who never advocate abuse of black women would physically and verbally abuse their daughters? out of all the vids of black women beating on black women i've seen, none of the men struck me as "sit at home and bash black women on an internet forum" type. :skip:

What? Weren't a lot of men jumping for glee in that twerk/whopping thread because those girls had open wounds over twerking?

Also, with the way some of you guys talk on here, I truly do believe that many of you will verbally and psychological abuse your black daughters (even if it is not intentional...the hate for black women in some of yall is THAT deep).

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Unless they are coli famous, I don't really remember screen names (and I am not going back through threads to see who exactly said what). However, we know the usual suspects

Marcuz
Will

:what2: there goes the MarBelle :saddaryl:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What? Weren't a lot of men jumping for glee in that twerk/whopping thread because those girls had open wounds over twerking?

Also, with the way some of you guys talk on here, I truly do believe that many of you will verbally and psychological abuse your black daughters (even if it is not intentional...the hate for black women in some of yall is THAT deep).

did the father beat his kids because he hates black women? how does discipline factor into this debate?

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
did the father beat his kids because he hates black women? how does discipline factor into this debate?

I didn't say the father. I said some of the men in that thread were happy that they had open wounds and that the father was teaching horrible black girls a lesson. That thread turned into a "they deserved a beating for all the low life black women in the world."

The men with that mentality will probably try to beat any potential ratchetness out of their daughters; therefore, whoppings will go overboard in the name of their daughter not turning into a beastie (i.e. physical abuse).

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I didn't say the father. I said some of the men in that thread were happy that they had open wounds and that the father was teaching horrible black girls a lesson. That thread turned into a "they deserved a beating for all the low life black women in the world."

The men with that mentality will probably try to beat any potential ratchetness out of their daughters.

:huhldup: What kind of sick demonic master/slave dynamic is this?

I don't recall any men celebrating their wounds and their pain they were celebrating the fact a black man was disciplining his children for a valid reason. Nobody was glad that it came to that and it was constantly stated it shouldn't have to come to that.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
:huhldup: What kind of sick demonic master/slave dynamic is this?

I don't recall any men celebrating their wounds and their pain they were celebrating the fact a black man was disciplining his children for a valid reason. Nobody was glad that it came to that and it was constantly stated it shouldn't have to come to that.

:usure: because I'm sure about what I said. It's funny that you mention the slave/master dynamic because I remember Nigerian making the same comparison regarding some of yall's mentality on situation :leon:. He was a head of his time.

It was definitely a celebration of pain.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

:whoa: I didn't read that whole thread, but I didn't see a single nikka in there happy about that. nikkas were glad he whooped their ass because they had business making a twerk video to begin with.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
:whoa: I didn't read that whole thread, but I didn't see a single nikka in there happy about that. nikkas were glad he whooped their ass because they had business making a twerk video to begin with.

I didn't read the whole thread either, but from what I saw they looked happy to me. I'm sure some people even said the girls were overreacting and that the whopping wasn't even that bad (that the girls were screaming to make it sound worse). Anyone who would justify the extent to which he whopped them would definitely perpetuate the same behavior.

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
This is an honest question for black men with daughters.

When you read black male dominated forums like this one and others (sorry I don't know the names of anymore...I'm a black woman and this is the only black male dominated forum I take time to read) in which black women are constantly bashed or criticized for everything from hair to skin tone do you fear for your daughters?

Do you fear they will grow up to hate black men?
Personally I dont see why my daughter would..She is 6 so we still have a long way to go but so far i have given her nothing but honest answers,never raised a hand against her hopefully she will grow up knowing that some men can be counted on .

Do you fear they will grow up to find black men undesirable? Is this something you see growing amongst young (and old) black women (i.e., finding black men unattractive and undesirable)?

:ehh: Kids have their own personality and tastes..who knows what will happen..my job is to teach her what qualities matter in people regardless of race
Be completely honest: When you look around at black men, whether they are your friends or family, would you want your daughters to end up with men like them? Why or why not?
Honestly ...NO to most of them

:ld:why?? because the art of being a man is being lost... its a bit more severe in the black community but in general you can see it everywhere from the asian "metrosexual" androgynous types,the white purse carrying hipsters..i think her problem 20 or so years from now will be finding a Real man in the forest of fairys and idiots so for me to teach her to limit herself to one particular skin color would be fooloish anyway.