Question For Black Men With Daughters...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was creeping then something set me off one day I had to register to address some fools :steviej: but I don't think is a healthy site for BW so no it wasn't a good idea

I honestly agree. I was browsing Google for information on the controversy surrounding Scandal when I came across this site and I was like WTF? :huhldup:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
i recommend the Zo What show... basically all the topics on the coli about interracial dating, black women,loser dudes etc.. he talks about with his panel of guests... these shows are :win:

loser black men episode
Zo What Show 04-23-13 - YouTube

interracial dating episode .. that woman Margo Hudson :whew:
Zo What Show 4-16-13 - YouTube

Black community on life support episode
Zo What Show 04-09-13 - YouTube

this woman Margo fine as fuk
Zo What Show 01 22 13 - YouTube

claudia jordan :whew:
Zo What Show 03-05-13 - YouTube

celibacy ... this chick think her 30 year old man not getting p*ssy and she aint giving it up :heh:
Zo What Show 02-26-13 - YouTube

Cosign. I watch the Zo Williams show every week. His book selection at the beginning of the shows are :whoo:

And you right, Margo is fine as fukk :noah:

mqdefault.jpg

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I was creeping then something set me off one day I had to register to address some fools :steviej: but I don't think is a healthy site for BW so no it wasn't a good idea

This site ain't healthy for black men either. A week minded individual will take some of the shyt these nikkas take to heart and really think the average black women is out here is setting nikkas up to get robbed and murdered just so she can be with a nikka who'll beat her, cheat on her, and treat her like shyt.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
to be perfectly honest , im scared for my daughter, she's spoiled and im trying my best to keep her dad consistently in her life, she has a great role model in her stepdad. but she's naive and im overcautious. im just taking it one day at a time, cuz she will be in jr high next year and im scared she aint built for a hood jr high just yet.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cosign. I watch the Zo Williams show every week. His book selection at the beginning of the shows are :whoo:

And you right, Margo is fine as fukk :noah:

mqdefault.jpg

:bryan:

Yeah i tune into Zo show each week... he should have a tv show

Last edited by a moderator:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Can the men here actually answer the questions in my original post? People are getting sidetracked and they are beating around the bush. Just keep it 100% and answer the questions.

No, a lot of us can't because *gasp* we don't have children.

When you made this lightning rod thread, you were only addressing a small section of us - but you had to know a lot of folk would still come in and lurk. You did this to yourself. lol

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

When you made this lightning rod thread, you were only addressing a small section of us - but you had to know a lot of folk would still come in and lurk. You did this to yourself. lol

What is so funny to me is half of the black women on this stay crying about what we say about them but dap most of the negtive things said about us. It really comes down to them wanting us to take all the blame.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
99 percent of blacks here, will marry a back person, have black kids out of wedlock, or have or will have a black gf

sent from royalty via tapatalk

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol silly rabbits. I just wish my daughter grows up healthy n wise. Who she chooses as a partner will only be a manifestation of her levity. Whether black white yellow or purple

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I seriously envision the bashers being physically, verbally, and emotionally abusive to their daughters if they are black. The only values the bashers on this site are going to instill in their daughters are (1) they are are inferior to non-black women because they were born black and a woman and (2) not to associate with black women.

They will probably instill so much self-hate in their black daughters that they will run to white men so their daughters won't have to go through the same thing.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I seriously envision the bashers being physically, verbally, and emotionally abusive to their daughters if they are black. The only values the bashers on this site are going to instill in their daughters are (1) they are are inferior to non-black women because they were born black and a woman and (2) not to associate with black women.

They will probably instill so much self-hate in their black daughters that they will run to white men so their daughters won't have to go through the same thing.

care to name the bashers :popcorn:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

exactly :heh: they better go down to their local county jail if they want to address the dudes that get them pregnant and bail

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:usure: