Question For Black Men With Daughters...

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
Most of the men on the Coli defend black women. Most of the black women that have posted pictures have been given nothing but love.

Some are definitely not about that bullshyt but I would most are indifferent

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This is an honest question for black men with daughters.

When you read black male dominated forums like this one and others (sorry I don't know the names of anymore...I'm a black woman and this is the only black male dominated forum I take time to read) in which black women are constantly bashed or criticized for everything from hair to skin tone do you fear for your daughters?

Do you fear they will grow up to hate black men?

Do you fear they will grow up to find black men undesirable? Is this something you see growing amongst young (and old) black women (i.e., finding black men unattractive and undesirable)?

Be completely honest: When you look around at black men, whether they are your friends or family, would you want your daughters to end up with men like them? Why or why not?

Black women...feel free to throw your two cents into the mix.

well im a father of 3 and i will say this i do see shyt like this and i dont like too see it or read but i know thats how things are in the day of age

but i have no fear for my daughter's cuz i will and have raised them right to where when the time comes things like that wont be an issue

they will be successful, name calling wont mean shyt cuz they will have thick and look at other men and women like this :stop: and move on

as far as race goes that doesn't even matter as long as its with somebody who loves them and treats them with the proper respect cuz if i find out that dude aint

IMMA BEAT HIS ASS for breaking my little girls heart

also a real man with common sense aint just gonna go by looks cuz as cliche as it sounds INNER BEAUTY RULES SUPREME until that guy comes around i will always be around too lift them whenever they get down

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
as Bdizzle said your first mistake was taking nikkas trolling on a message board seriously

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I don't have a daughter..

But the reason U see alot of these young black females today that are fuked up, is because there own mother instilled b.s. into there daughters head from there own actions of having different niqqas that's not the girl father laying up in her crib. or there mother tell them or they over hear there mothers say niqqas ain't sh!t, niqqas this or that..

I don't know dudes on this site, but from alot of dudes backgrounds these are brothers who handle responsibility and don't have alot of issues with baby mammas, so they have a right to bash a demonic low down fornicating heathen who have no respect for herself.

a black man or black woman who's handling business at home and at work can say anything they want in my opinion.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
this is a good question but I don't feel black women are bashed constantly here. I think this forum equals out the black male bashing in society & its usually a shock to others to see anything negative about black women in public or internet.

This forum goes hard on just about anybody though, black men included. Its just in here we feel free to speak up & post what we want. This forum exposes alot of fraud arguments that the PC world ignores or hides. Its wild west in here. If you ain't coming straight up and down legit you get :bustback: lit up. :yeshrug:

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
I don't have a daughter..

But the reason U see alot of these young black females today that are fuked up, is because there own mother instilled b.s. into there daughters head from there own actions of having different niqqas that's not the girl father laying up in her crib. or there mother tell them or they over hear there mothers say niqqas ain't sh!t, niqqas this or that..

I don't know dudes on this site, but from alot of dudes backgrounds these are brothers who handle responsibility and don't have alot of issues with baby mammas, so they have a right to bash a demonic low down fornicating heathen who have no respect for herself.

a black man or black woman who's handling business at home and at work can say anything they want in my opinion.
how about the men. where are the men? yes some women are to blame too but many of them dont have a father figure in their lives.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
how about the men. where are the men? yes some women are to blame too but many of them dont have a father figure in their lives.

good point, I think what King is trying to say that the women are 'picking' loser type of dudes so thats why he's not speaking on the men. (not trying to speak for him though)

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i recommend the Zo What show... basically all the topics on the coli about interracial dating, black women,loser dudes etc.. he talks about with his panel of guests... these shows are :win:

loser black men episode

interracial dating episode .. that woman Margo Hudson :whew:

Black community on life support episode
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7lplh0yy_M"]Zo What Show 04-09-13 - YouTube[/ame]

this woman Margo fine as fuk
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaiN4SgCQQs"]Zo What Show 01 22 13 - YouTube[/ame]

claudia jordan :whew:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6F42YTyQ98"]Zo What Show 03-05-13 - YouTube[/ame]

celibacy ... this chick think her 30 year old man not getting p*ssy and she aint giving it up :heh:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iqma68x3Yto"]Zo What Show 02-26-13 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California

Are the Men a Problem? only if he was married to his ex and he fail as a father.

If a woman has a baby with a loser that's her fault. should have had that dude filled out a application with his background check, work history, references, etc, etc, before thrwoing him the azz

How can a woman for example have 2 or 3 kids and not be married? is that the man fault? women rather white, black or latino has total control over there body unless they have a gun or knife to there head or throat. women have the right to tell that man to put on a condom or we not having sex till i'm married.

alot of our sisters are so smart when it comes to getting degrees and jobs, but when it comes to men they have no fuking clue.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Some are definitely not about that bullshyt but I would most are indifferent

I think a lot of the women forget this site is male dominated and things are going to be bias. My qustion to you is why come to a site that you feel bashes black women?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
best thing would be is instill values with her from a young age, watch her friends from a young age, if you can afford live in a good area so she doesnt go to a ratchet school, or send her to a private school.

she will rebel, let her know if she gets pregnant you will kick her out. NEVER let any nikka come over and be up in her room or sleep over. Never let her sleep over someone else house as well, she got a prob with it? move out:youngsabo:

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
I think a lot of the women forget this site is male dominated and things are going to be bias. My qustion to you is why come to a site that you feel bashes black women?

I was creeping then something set me off one day I had to register to address some fools :steviej: but I don't think is a healthy site for BW so no it wasn't a good idea

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
this is a good question but 1) I don't feel black women are bashed constantly here. I think this forum equals out the black male bashing in society & 2) its usually a shock to others to see anything negative about black women in public or internet.

This forum goes hard on just about anybody though, black men included. Its just in here we feel free to speak up & post what we want. This forum exposes alot of fraud arguments that the PC world ignores or hides. Its wild west in here. If you ain't coming straight up and down legit you get :bustback: lit up. :yeshrug:

As for the question, of course I want my daughter to date & marry a black man. The black men I grew up around & looked up too are good men. Not perfect but good. Hard working, wants their family to be great, educated, and represent well in society...we just need our women to be women & stop trying to run us. Be our woman not our competition.

:salute:
1) :what: You serious?

2) I would completely disagree with this statement

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can the men here actually answer the questions in my original post? People are getting sidetracked and they are beating around the bush. Just keep it 100% and answer the questions.

This issue goes a helluva lot deeper than "instilling self-esteem."

No amount of self-esteem in the world can force someone to find someone who is repulsive to them attractive and desirable. Unless some of you are trying to say, "I'm a great black father so my daughters won't find black men repulsive." I'm sure black mothers think/say the same thing and we see how that's working out for some.