Question For Black Men With Daughters...

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
So the man has NO part in the responsibility? He doesnt have enough common sense to use a condom when he's fukking her? You're an idiot. GTFO your rationalization doesnt make sense.

:snoop: Poor woman

he can bring a condom to the party all he want, but it's a woman job to make sure he wearing the fukin condom before he bust up all in u..

U not going to give a stock broker $5,000 to invest in Johnson and Johnson products without knowing that you going to get a good return on your money are u.. or u going to just take his word that u going to see additional $10,000 in your account...

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
There aint much any of us can do.

If you think otherwise you're naive. Sure if you don't have good parenting skills you have the potential to raise a future slut, but being the best parents doesn't guarantee you an angel.

I know women who have great parents, provided for them, put them in good schools, etc. that have turned out to be whores.

I know women who have horrible parents and used that as motivation to not be that way.

If I have a daughter I'll just make sure she knows that daddy loves her. But that's not going to stop some slick ass nikka from influencing her as she gets older. I would prefer she date a black man. She most likely would and I'd try to instill in her the ability to find the good ones. Because they're out there.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

he can bring a condom to the party all he want, but it's a woman job to make sure he wearing the fukin condom before he bust up all in u..

U not going to give a stock broker $5,000 to invest in Johnson and Johnson products without knowing that you going to get a good return on your money are u.. or u going to just take his word that u going to see additional $10,000 in your account...

I find it hard to believe anyone is this stupid :why:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:

I didn't even think of this. i won't lie though...my key takeaway from this thread is to marry/impregnate a pawg to avoid putting yourself in this awkward situation.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Came in here to see what the fuss was about. Expected awful posts, not disappointed.

Dismissing those and on to these.

I was creeping then something set me off one day I had to register to address some fools :steviej: but I don't think is a healthy site for BW so no it wasn't a good idea

I honestly agree. I was browsing Google for information on the controversy surrounding Scandal when I came across this site and I was like WTF? :huhldup:

This site ain't healthy for black men either. A week minded individual will take some of the shyt these nikkas take to heart and really think the average black women is out here is setting nikkas up to get robbed and murdered just so she can be with a nikka who'll beat her, cheat on her, and treat her like shyt.

Sorry, but if someone signed up on this site, just to post in TLR, this small section of the board, that person fukking lost.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Came in here to see what the fuss was about. Expected awful posts, not disappointed.

Dismissing those and on to these.

Sorry, but if someone signed up on this site, just to post in TLR, this small section of the board, that person fukking lost.

Like I've said a million times before, don't listen to shyt I say. Why? Cause I'm just another lost nikka :nonikkas:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps

The women wanted to get pregnant by this dude, end of story. I don't think it's a woman's job to make a man wear a condom, I think it's a womans job to handle what's come after. He has to most to lose going in raw so he should taken the proper precautions. I don't trust a woman to make me wear a condom even if I weren't Dwight. Dwight clearly doesn't give a fukk if he has another kid or two with another women.