Question For Black Men With Daughters...

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i can't wait until all people are so racially mixed that it stops being an issue.

i'm so mixed up racially that i can't identify with any single race/ethnicity.

have fun with dividing up your fellow humans with stupid borders.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
The BLACK woman MUST submit to her BLACK husband. And Caucgress MUST pass a law ALLOWING BLACK polygamy. WHITE devils should BE sterilized. I have 17 SEEDS by 14 beautiful BLACK women and THEY should RAISE my children WHILE I am busy FIGHTING the revolution on forums AND JEWtube. Mickey Mouse was BLACK. Knowledge is POWER.

:fancry:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please don't procreate. You are going to be in for a rude awakening if that day ever comes...assuming you're black (?).

Im sorry i cant do this, i dont have the heart to be a troll :pachaha:

Yes i am black and no i dont think theres anything wrong with black women i dont really know why theres a negative stigma of them on here.

And about the topic i think if you raise your daughter right she wont be associating with these deamons :blessed:

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
At the end of the day, a lot these dudes could care less about how little black girls feel ... they are so proud to bask in their ignorance

Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the end of the day, a lot these dudes could care less about how little black girls feel ... they are so proud to bask in their ignorance

True, but you would think the happiness and well-being of their own daughters would incite some type of self-reflection...right?

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
This is an honest question for black men with daughters.

When you read black male dominated forums like this one and others (sorry I don't know the names of anymore...I'm a black woman and this is the only black male dominated forum I take time to read) in which black women are constantly bashed or criticized for everything from hair to skin tone do you fear for your daughters?

Do you fear they will grow up to hate black men?

Do you fear they will grow up to find black men undesirable? Is this something you see growing amongst young (and old) black women (i.e., finding black men unattractive and undesirable)?

Be completely honest: When you look around at black men, whether they are your friends or family, would you want your daughters to end up with men like them? Why or why not?

Black women...feel free to throw your two cents into the mix.

I cannot speak for everyone else,
but some black men care enough to raise their daughters to not wear wigs, weaves and perms,
Why?
Simply,
we do not want them to grow up and old looking like this,

WE CARE.

Last edited by a moderator:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I honestly see more hate on the net than IRL. I chalk it up to the bravery/fukkery that is enabled by the anonymity of the net...what's the net without trolling

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Do you see blacks (read: black men) collectively suitable for your daughter?

Do you believe black women can find themselves just as unattracted to black men as the other way around as read these threads?

for anyone not to like their own represents a breakdown in their self esteem. either they dont identify with blacks, or hate them because of racist shyt theyve encountered in life, and it is a reaction.

yes blacks are suitable. black men get this rap that were all violent thugs, but hopefully her interactions socially and at school will show her otherwise.

at the end of the day though, i will love her unconditionally and not try to live my life vicariously through her.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
*Buys stock of this thread* :leon:

rally09cut-1.jpg

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
This is an honest question for black men with daughters.

When you read black male dominated forums like this one and others (sorry I don't know the names of anymore...I'm a black woman and this is the only black male dominated forum I take time to read) in which black women are constantly bashed or criticized for everything from hair to skin tone do you fear for your daughters?

Do you fear they will grow up to hate black men?

Do you fear they will grow up to find black men undesirable? Is this something you see growing amongst young (and old) black women (i.e., finding black men unattractive and undesirable)?

Be completely honest: When you look around at black men, whether they are your friends or family, would you want your daughters to end up with men like them? Why or why not?

Black women...feel free to throw your two cents into the mix.

this is a good question but I don't feel black women are bashed constantly here. I think this forum equals out the black male bashing in society & its usually a shock to others to see anything negative about black women in public or internet.

This forum goes hard on just about anybody though, black men included. Its just in here we feel free to speak up & post what we want. This forum exposes alot of fraud arguments that the PC world ignores or hides. Its wild west in here. If you ain't coming straight up and down legit you get :bustback: lit up. :yeshrug:

As for the question, of course I want my daughter to date & marry a black man. The black men I grew up around & looked up too are good men. Not perfect but good. Hard working, wants their family to be great, educated, and represent well in society...we just need our women to be women & stop trying to run us. Be our woman not our competition.

:salute: