Question, does anyone on here like Kamala Harris? Or do you know anyone who stans her?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The difference being that Biden was a more likable candidate than Trump, so people were willing to overlook it.

At the time, depending on who you asked Hilary was hated even more than Trump or just as bad.
I think she’s seen as most politicians are in that people don’t forge some idol worship for them.

She’s a mixed bag, but she’s been winning races all the way from her city to being VP. So clearly there is a contingency of folks who like her. Or should I say, the hate is manufactured.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
There was a coordinated rightwing smear campaign, amplified by rightwing adjacent so called "ados" or "fba" militants since her nomination. Much like the right did with Hillary Clinton since back when she was first lady, the aim of that campaign was to mobilize misogyny, in order to depict her as unlikeable and incompetent. And since misogyny is deepseated, not only in the general population, but also among beltway media, it was very successful.
I'm sure all those parents she locked up because their kids were skipping school or every single black person in this country (immigrant or otherwise) that she said she would do nothing for had nothing to say about it 🙄

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
It may not seem like because Trump has a cult and Obama's Black but presidential stanning isn't normal in Amerca.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I think she’s seen as most politicians are in that people don’t forge some idol worship for them.

She’s a mixed bag, but she’s been winning races all the way from her city to being VP. So clearly there is a contingency of folks who like her. Or should I say, the hate is manufactured.
The hate is definitely valid in some cases especially if you pull up her previous track record.

She wouldn’t be able to pull off a solo win even against someone like Trump and other people would tell you that if they were being honest for multiple reasons.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
My mom loves her and will interrogate people if they don't like her.
:mjlol:

Can't tell her anything. You bring up experience and she reads off Kamala's resume. Bring up lack of impact as a VP and she whips out a list of (photo op) shyt Kamala has done. I will shoot Kamala a slight bit of bail: I think it's clear Biden and his team don't fukk with her and refuse to really give her anything to do. A stark contrast to the way Obama made Biden an extremely powerful VP, constantly giving him things to do. Or the way Bush made Cheney a powerful VP. Kamala feels like a more traditional VP. We've only had about three or four VPs who had actual power, the rest were largely just guys who traveled the country doing photo ops. The power derives from the president: if he gives you some you matter, if he doesn't you don't matter.