Kamala Harris Campaign Spending More Money With White Companies And Neglecting Black Operatives

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
This article is vague in all the wrong places

how much is she spending on White equivalents, and is it disproportionate to the fact that there are more white people in America than black people in general?

The amount of spending worries many operatives. In 2020, the Biden campaign spent over $70 million on paid media for Black audiences, yet this year’s Harris campaign is projected to spend far less, according to campaign consultants.

HOW much less? How do we know she's not making decisions based on the returns the Biden campaign saw or didn't see?

Imagine if Black Lives Matter complained about the proportion of donations they received, when we know now that they poorly used the record amount of funding they did get. I need more information before I look at this as something Kamala needs to fix.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
"The forest was shrinking but the trees kept voting for the axe, for the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was made of wood, he was one of them"
Where's that quote from?

This article is vague in all the wrong places

how much is she spending on White equivalents, and is it disproportionate to the fact that there are more white people in America than black people in general?

HOW much less? How do we know she's not making decisions based on the returns the Biden campaign saw or didn't see?

Imagine if Black Lives Matter complained about the proportion of donations they received, when we know now that they poorly used the record amount of funding they did get. I need more information before I look at this as something Kamala needs to fix.

The lack of details is concerning. But if Kamala is spending less than Biden, then that is damning all on its own.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
:camby:"She ain't black....her daddy ain't black. Trump kept us PAID!!!!"

:damn: "Why she not spending all of her money with us" :mjcry:

:mjlol: SMH. nikkas.
This is a BS take, since this assumes the same one's claiming she is not Black are the ones stating she is not spending enough money on their support for her.

We seem to always have some quick reason to try to blame all Black people for what different groups of Black people are doing. That is a BS mentality, shared by the same people who support WS. You even went as far as to use the n-word in a negative way, just like WS would do.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:yeshrug: Its obvious that this time around they are trying to chase after these imaginary white women that voted for Trump in the last 2 instead of investing in black women in a contested election is wild to me.

One Democratic consultant close to the campaign told NOTUS, “It’s not just the media. It’s the get-out-the-vote operations and grassroots efforts too. Every time we push for more Black spending, it’s met with resistance, and the amounts we’re talking about are just a fraction of what’s being spent on the general market. It’s getting pretty insulting.”

:francis:

96% OF BLACK WOMEN
ARE GONNA VOTE FOR THIS SISTA REGARDLESS.

WHY INVEST ANYTHING
OTHER THAN SYMBOLISM?
:devil:
:evil:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Coli nikkas about to be in this bytch
tenor.gif

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This is a BS take, since this assumes the same one's claiming she is not Black are the ones stating she is not spending enough money on their support for her.

We seem to always have some quick reason to try to blame all Black people for what different groups of Black people are doing. That is a BS mentality, shared by the same people who support WS. You even went as far as to use the n-word in a negative way, just like WS would do.
The take is on point because I guarantee you some of those same people, not all of them, but some of them are in that group of folks that now have their hand out. And yes....the nikkas that do that ARE nikkaS. Go cry about it.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Them nikkas was about to ball out of that extra payout they thought was coming. Probably had the vacation planned out and everything.

Democrats know they have the majority of the black vote in the bag no matter what. Why spend a bunch of money or make promises trying to sway a voting block that is gonna vote for you no matter what? That's a waste of resources.

So they feeling entitled and gonna act up because she didn't spend as much as he did.......if the coli is any clue then they are failing miserably at their outreach and grassroots efforts.........ask for an audit and watch shyt get quiet......political scammers are scum and the skinfolk scammers are even lower........what's the source od this news anyway......NNPA don't even have an article up.......shyt pops on some Seattle medium shyt.......is that an onion type sight

Great. Now send me an article that shows Trump spent more than $1.5 million with the NNPA. Because the point of this thread is for people to support Trump, not actually raise concern for black owned media.

Let me guess:

• Why you bringing up Trump?
  • She’s Indian
  • She’s not black
  • You’re a democratic shill
  • Why you bringing up Trump?
The article bringing up what Biden spent in 2020 to what Harris has spent is stupid and disingenuous. She’s only been campaigning for 3 months.

How much is Trump spending on black operatives you c00n bytch

Their disappointment will not end with just this. If the fear is another Trump presidency, then it should not matter to them. Their goal should not be trying to get on the gravy train, but trying to make sure Trump does not get into office. If all they care about is the money they thought they would be getting by supporting her, then were they really concerned with what is best for Black people or only concerned for what is best for themselves?

I do not expect anything great from her. I do not expect her to help my people at all. All I expect from her is to defeat Trump, perhaps put up some new Supreme Court Justices who are not far Right leaning, and also in turn hinder any ideas about enacting some 2025 plan they have. Trump is pretty old, so hopefully he passes away before the next election comes around.

Also, it is not Trump being President that I am concerned about. It is those who voice support for him that gives me pause. They want to make him a King, they consider him sent by God. People like that are dangerous if given the power to enact their beliefs. So while I do not like what the Democrats are doing, I find what the supporters for Trump desire to be a greater concern. So Kamala has my vote, only because she is the only one that has a chance of heading off at the pass the insanity that Trump supporters want to push through. Outside of that, again, I express that I do not expect much from her and even don't consider her being for my people at all.

It’s amazing to see these responses. Not because they defend Kamala, but because it shows the lack of self awareness.

You would rather be dismissed then be included because “Trump” :laff:

I mean let’s be serious, we are all in agreement that Kamala should be the president over Trump. That doesn’t take away the fact she’s a bad candidate, doesn’t have real policies, and according to her own team she doesn’t want to reach out to the black community.

The amount of spending worries many operatives. In 2020, the Biden campaign spent over $70 million on paid media for Black audiences, yet this year’s Harris campaign is projected to spend far less, according to campaign consultants. Several key Black Democratic leaders, including Congressional Black Caucus Chair Steven Horsford and campaign co-chair Marcia Fudge, have raised concerns in private meetings about the disparity in spending.

Marcia Fudge is Kamala’s campaign co chair. Why is she raising the issue to? Is she a c00n?

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
It’s amazing to see these responses. Not because they defend Kamala, but because it shows the lack of self awareness.

You would rather be dismissed then be included because “Trump” :laff:

I mean let’s be serious, we are all in agreement that Kamala should be the president over Trump. That doesn’t take away the fact she’s a bad candidate, doesn’t have real policies, and according to her own team she doesn’t want to reach out to the black community.

Marcia Fudge is Kamala’s campaign co chair. Why is she raising the issue to? Is she a c00n?

Who is being dismissed but the reporters that support her expecting to get in on the money train? I am not being dismissed, because I don't expect her to do much but be a foil to the aspirations of those who desire Trump in office. I am not out here asking for more money to advertise her candidacy, I am not out here thinking I should receive any money from her, like those reporting organizations do.

Yet, I do point out that all of their reporting was in the vein of how terrible Trump would be as a President and how important it is to stop him. If that is the case, if they believe what they were putting out to the public, then they should be more focused on making sure she wins than they are on making sure she opens the purse strings for them.

What their complaint demonstrates is that they are more concerned about being "put on" than they are about their collective protestations of how terrible Trump is.