Question, does anyone on here like Kamala Harris? Or do you know anyone who stans her?

Daps
Nah she's not a good politician. It is what it is. Biden tried to give her a chance to succeed. He did her like Obama did him. Obama tasked him with leading the charge to rescue the US automakers and he succeeded. He wanted her to handle the border but she didn't do a good job at tackling the problem.

With that being said, I love watching the president and VP travel. Nothing like seeing that motorcade that contains a small army :banderas:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everytime I see her posted she is literally getting dragged by 100% of the comments. Damn she gotta have some fans out there somewhere. :damn:

There was a coordinated rightwing smear campaign, amplified by rightwing adjacent so called "ados" or "fba" militants since her nomination. Much like the right did with Hillary Clinton since back when she was first lady, the aim of that campaign was to mobilize misogyny, in order to depict her as unlikeable and incompetent. And since misogyny is deepseated, not only in the general population, but also among beltway media, it was very successful.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
There was a coordinated rightwing smear campaign, amplified by rightwing adjacent so called "ados" or "fba" militants since her nomination. Much like the right did with Hillary Clinton since back when she was first lady, the aim of that campaign was to mobilize misogyny, in order to depict her as unlikeable and incompetent. And since misogyny is deepseated, not only in the general population, but also among beltway media, it was very successful.

Nothing to do with FBA she just comes off as fake.

To be fair the the media has been unfair to her though.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I was assured no one like Joe Biden and he was racists and black people wouldn’t vote him….than he carried Georgia :patrice:
The difference being that Biden was a more likable candidate than Trump, so people were willing to overlook it.

At the time, depending on who you asked Hilary was hated even more than Trump or just as bad.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps

Progressives and leftists of the party were shytting on Harris way before that, I haven't even seen the 'ados/fba' people attack her online.