Ps5 to be massively inferior to xbox series x but you already knew that!!!

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Probably cause you bought 3 seperate consoles in the span of 5 yrs. All on the same platform. Microsoft damn sure did a good job marketing + advertising
Because I have 5 bedrooms and a mancave...a console of some sort is in every room. If streaming games was better at the time I probably wouldn't have bought three different consoles, but when gigabit internet isn't enough you're forced to get another console. So, out of 6 wireless controllers, all still being good WITH KIDS, controllers and consoles are all used in different rooms, using them on PC, what's your excuse?

You're just not good with hardware, obviously. We also have 2 modded Switches, which came out how long ago(pertaining to your 3 consoles in 5 years)? What was your point again?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Oh yeah a lot of it is just arguing points, especially here.

But there are reasons to be hype about specs and not want to get a PC.

With that said I think this whole graphics debate thing is just blow back from the start of this gen

I got a PC, a Switch, and a PS4.

In the future I plan on getting a new PC and a PS5. And potentially the new XBOX. It all depends.

So I don't personally give a fukk about all this bickering. :manny:

Fred.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh yeah a lot of it is just arguing points, especially here.

But there are reasons to be hype about specs and not want to get a PC.

With that said I think this whole graphics debate thing is just blow back from the start of this gen
It's just fun to say my plastic box is better than yours! :mjlol:

People already know what they're going to buy. I mean, regardless of how 2013 went down there was STILL people who bought the Xbox 1(even though not as much compared to PS4) so it's really just justification for their purchase.

I agree with sometimes console gaming can just be simpler. Like I know there's times I go to play a game on PC and I end up spending some time fixing some problem that wasn't present the last time I played or dealing with sudden crashes or w/e whereas that's rare for me on console.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Because I have 5 bedrooms and a mancave...a console of some sort is in every room. If streaming games was better at the time I probably wouldn't have bought three different consoles, but when gigabit internet isn't enough you're forced to get another console. So, out of 6 wireless controllers, all still being good WITH KIDS, controllers and consoles are all used in different rooms, using them on PC, what's your excuse?

You're just not good with hardware, obviously. We also have 2 modded Switches, which came out how long ago(pertaining to your 3 consoles in 5 years)? What was your point again?
Well with that said, prob that your entire family is a buncha casuals who never engage in online competitive gaming. im betting minecraft and fortnite are huge in your household. You bought the equivalent of 3 super nintendos and u talking down on me for controllers breaking down (along with other things) when i run online leagues and your children play xbox when they bored of disney plus. If u game microsoft has some defective equipment on these xboxs

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Smart move by Sony. At $399 and a bunch of exclusives, this looks way better than a $499 Xbox to the average consumer.

then all the games will be stuttering 2 years after release on Ps5, I really don’t want to deal with that again.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So a $400, 9TF PS5 vs. a $600 12TF XsX? I guess that's why MS is introducing an entry-level system as well. Makes sense.
Nobody saying 600 :stop: and Sony selling at $400 is throwing in the towel. Which is an inevitability :francis:
Price point is going to factor a lot into what actually sells.

XsX being $499 or more will not beat a $399 PS5 on the market.

Games wise, they have more studios now(but not literally more than Sony) but they will have to prove themselves with actual hits. Sony's 1st party studios have dropped GOTY/GOTG contenders several times so that's why Sony always has a "exclusive" edge compared to MSFT and not to mention they don't stick to just ONE IP.
Yes, first they dropped LarryZone and knack, delayed driveFLOP, the order, media molecule lost its pizazz, Socom? More like nocom :damn: The last flopian wasn't epic, let's ignore all the trash from this gen because you liked spiderman and God of war :sitdown: the one ip comment is hilarious because you don't play any xbox games like that to know any better :camby:
Ay my man don’t let me ask you again for the YouTube vid of the Kodi build with the black man doing the tutorial
I have better options, you looking for movies or live TV?
He should change his name back to his initial Coli name, CockmeatSandwich
#NeverForget

:win:
Change it back :manny:
You missed the point man.

Some of these cats been arguing MS vs Sony for damn near 20 years. Since SOHH.

So if they really cared about major differences in specs....they'd just go PC. But they don't really. It's just excuses to split hairs between MS and Sony.

Which again is silly because at the end of the day nobody gives a fukk about specs. People care about games, that's it.

Fred.
Xbox live stops cheaters from dominating the leaderboards, cheaters dominate the leaderboards on PC and playstation. 100% facts, why ignore this? :wtf:

How you mod the switch, and can you still use it online?
It's just fun to say my plastic box is better than yours! :mjlol:

People already know what they're going to buy. I mean, regardless of how 2013 went down there was STILL people who bought the Xbox 1(even though not as much compared to PS4) so it's really just justification for their purchase.

I agree with sometimes console gaming can just be simpler. Like I know there's times I go to play a game on PC and I end up spending some time fixing some problem that wasn't present the last time I played or dealing with sudden crashes or w/e whereas that's rare for me on console.
I bought my xbox one because of all the crucial features it was packed with, the snap feature, voice controlled everything, xbox fitness was a more advanced peloton. They really went hard and people like yourself till this day talk about it like if it was a negative.... while not owning, not trying, not caring to try because you had your mind made up already :facepalm:

Microsoft stripped most of those features to change perception for potential future buyers who also subscribed to your bullshyt. Thanks a lot lardass, your stanning ruined the best system since dreamcast :to:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
@Barnett114
You got the power to make this happen?
:mjgrin:
:lolbron:
So is Barnett in charge of limiting the courtdog account so it can't edit post, has other restrictions/etc? That was the cockmeat account, never understood why y'all was so infatuated with controlling what i say?

Like @Fatboi1 says, nobody pays any attention to little ol me :manny:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So is Barnett in charge of limiting the courtdog account so it can't edit post, has other restrictions/etc? That was the cockmeat account, never understood why y'all was so infatuated with controlling what i say?

Like @Fatboi1 says, nobody pays any attention to little ol me :manny:

Brooklynzson didn't like CockmeatSandwich and changed it to Courtdog. You need to take yo name byke! :lolbron:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I just don't see this happening because this would be the first generation that Playstation loses.
They no longer have the games narrative/advantage because Microsoft has more studios than them now.
Giving up that much of a power advantage means that Microsoft's games (first and third party) would look much better than anything Sony's first-party studios can produce.
Microsoft is also supposedly making the first AAAA game in history. So Microsoft will have better games (at least graphically) and better hardware.
The only way I can see Sony giving up that much power is if their SSD is way faster than Microsoft's SSD which could give them a great advantage but even then I still think that it will hurt them because Xbox's games would still look better.
I think the PS5 and Xbox SX won't be too far apart. I think they will only be 0.5 to 1.5 tf different at the most. Sony giving up 3 tf would be worse than the Xbox one launch.

:russ:Were you in a coma for the PS3 / 360 war. Xbox mightily handed Sony their ass that cycle. That’s why the Xbone is such a joke now.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:russ:Were you in a coma for the PS3 / 360 war. Xbox mightily handed Sony their ass that cycle. That’s why the Xbone is such a joke now.

and ps3 still ended up selling more
2b1079fc265a5210828cf0efe0021f83.png