Ps5 to be massively inferior to xbox series x but you already knew that!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Whatever happened to that Maradona nikka?:jbhmm:
He disappeared like all you Sony nikkaz once this threads megaton bomb was dropped...

As one of the realest to ever do it, please don't waste my time or your own fake laughing at an untrue statement. That just shows a real xbox head that you Sony clowns furious as fukk. 12 >>> 9.2, but hey God of war pt.17 is gonna be amazing even if it does look like trash in comparison to the average series X indie title :francis:

Anhur

All Star
Daps
I just don't see this happening because this would be the first generation that Playstation loses.
They no longer have the games narrative/advantage because Microsoft has more studios than them now.
Giving up that much of a power advantage means that Microsoft's games (first and third party) would look much better than anything Sony's first-party studios can produce.
Microsoft is also supposedly making the first AAAA game in history. So Microsoft will have better games (at least graphically) and better hardware.
The only way I can see Sony giving up that much power is if their SSD is way faster than Microsoft's SSD which could give them a great advantage but even then I still think that it will hurt them because Xbox's games would still look better.
I think the PS5 and Xbox SX won't be too far apart. I think they will only be 0.5 to 1.5 tf different at the most. Sony giving up 3 tf would be worse than the Xbox one launch.

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
Another generation of phil the fraud screaming GAMES GAMES GAMES while delivering nothing:francis:.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So a $400, 9TF PS5 vs. a $600 12TF XsX? I guess that's why MS is introducing an entry-level system as well. Makes sense.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just don't see this happening because this would be the first generation that Playstation loses.
They no longer have the games narrative/advantage because Microsoft has more studios than them now.
Giving up that much of a power advantage means that Microsoft's games (first and third party) would look much better than anything Sony's first-party studios can produce.
Microsoft is also supposedly making the first AAAA game in history. So Microsoft will have better games (at least graphically) and better hardware.
The only way I can see Sony giving up that much power is if their SSD is way faster than Microsoft's SSD which could give them a great advantage but even then I still think that it will hurt them because Xbox's games would still look better.
I think the PS5 and Xbox SX won't be too far apart. I think they will only be 0.5 to 1.5 tf different at the most. Sony giving up 3 tf would be worse than the Xbox one launch.
Price point is going to factor a lot into what actually sells.

XsX being $499 or more will not beat a $399 PS5 on the market.

Games wise, they have more studios now(but not literally more than Sony) but they will have to prove themselves with actual hits. Sony's 1st party studios have dropped GOTY/GOTG contenders several times so that's why Sony always has a "exclusive" edge compared to MSFT and not to mention they don't stick to just ONE IP.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

CBSwagga

All Star
Daps
Rumor: PS5 To Launch With 9.2 TeraFlops

9.5 T-flops and none of the secret stuff dx-12 will bring to the table. SSD drives capable of acting as virtual ram :whew:

This also confirms the likely $400 price tag for the ps5, likely $500 for the series x and possibly as low as $300 for the unknown xbox but likely $350.

Kermit lied about it not being easy being green :francis:
Ay my man don’t let me ask you again for the YouTube vid of the Kodi build with the black man doing the tutorial