Ps5 to be massively inferior to xbox series x but you already knew that!!!

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
How you mod the switch, and can you still use it online?
Google jailbreak Switch, Depending on how fast you catch on to shyt like that you can be done in a couple of hours or so on your initial setup. You CAN use it online but it's probably in your best interest not to. But again, yes you can.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
@Barnett114 what about the restrictions placed on the courtdog account?
and ps3 still ended up selling more
2b1079fc265a5210828cf0efe0021f83.png
Only if you combine the sales of ps2 and ps3's sold like Sony was doing so stocks wouldn't plummet even further. You was around when this went down, and was clowned. Thanks for opening the door to your inner pain :banderas:

Where LYING is Mandatory!!!

I know you didn't forget about all that :usure:

Here's the truth about the console war and its sales for anyone that doesn't know or if you're just fascinated with gaming history :handshake:

Here's what a console transition looks like, by the numbers

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Google jailbreak Switch, Depending on how fast you catch on to shyt like that you can be done in a couple of hours or so on your initial setup. You CAN use it online but it's probably in your best interest not to. But again, yes you can.
I modded the OG Wii :manny: i don't have a switch so I never looked into a mod scene :facepalm:
I wasn't a mod then so I have no idea about any restrictions
You a mod now tho, i believe chewizzle did it. It's been like that for closing in on a decade now. Never given a reason either. Not even a thing that's done to posters by my knowledge so if you could do something I'd appreciate it :francis:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@Barnett114 what about the restrictions placed on the courtdog account?

Only if you combine the sales of ps2 and ps3's sold like Sony was doing so stocks wouldn't plummet even further. You was around when this went down, and was clowned. Thanks for opening the door to your inner pain :banderas:

Where LYING is Mandatory!!!]

I know you didn't forget about all that :usure:

Here's the truth about the console war and its sales for anyone that doesn't know or if you're just fascinated with gaming history :handshake:

Here's what a console transition looks like, by the numbers

No, it's fact the ps3 ended up selling more. Numerous threads made on it.

make sure you put your next system on layaway

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
dont see why people bring up sales instead of proving real points

dont even see why people care to begin with realistically

"one system is 100$ cheaper, its going to sell more!" No fukking way dog :russ:
playstation has their diehard fans and thats cool... they tune and make games for them :yeshrug:

I still cant believe people think Windows and Microsoft is some slouch ass company ... all that anime and weirdo shyt got people acting strange for decades.
Microsoft and PC control the entire globe. Ive said it a million times on here, I'm not into that comic book/anime shyt... so I prefer Xbox but I cop both always.
You can tell the difference when you own both, or all 4 for that matter. Playstation appeals to long time gamers, Xbox is hardware and graphics based... complete beast with features and interface
Nintendo is the most innovative doing everything besides graphics that yall are expecting for NEXT GENERATION :russ: and PC is a beast for all around, mods and playing literally whatever the fukk you want seamlessly.

Even though I love xbox, there's nothing wrong with PS... it does exactly what its supposed to and appeals to its base. Xbox is a beast and an absolute powerhouse with a more comfortable design to me... nintendo is a play anywhere, no wait... true EXCLUSIVE system. nikka I posted in the other threads that I have my Ps4 plugged into my Xbox One X output and its strong enough to make my Ps4 a 4k machine now. I just cop the multiplayer games for the ps4 and I can jump between playstation and xbox through the voice commands on Xbox. I really dont see how you can say one or the other is trash when you just play games on them bytches. The only exclusives that truly matter are on Nintendo. Otherwise you gotta just buy the console you have the most friends on, if they finally fukking do crossplay we wont have any of these problems at all.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
No, it's fact the ps3 ended up selling more. Numerous threads made on it.

make sure you put your next system on layaway
You want me to see if they have any walkthroughs? And bruh, there was threads made on it. THEN IT WAS DISCOVERED THAT SONY WAS INCLUDING PS2 AND PS3 SYSTEMS SOLD AS PS3 SALES :laff:

You acting like you don't know this is :picard: because now it's possible that you couldn't handle that truth :wow: You blocked it out like it was a traumatic event...
dont see why people bring up sales instead of proving real points

dont even see why people care to begin with realistically

"one system is 100$ cheaper, its going to sell more!" No fukking way dog :russ:
playstation has their diehard fans and thats cool... they tune and make games for them :yeshrug:

I still cant believe people think Windows and Microsoft is some slouch ass company ... all that anime and weirdo shyt got people acting strange for decades.
Microsoft and PC control the entire globe. Ive said it a million times on here, I'm not into that comic book/anime shyt... so I prefer Xbox but I cop both always.
You can tell the difference when you own both, or all 4 for that matter. Playstation appeals to long time gamers, Xbox is hardware and graphics based... complete beast with features and interface
Nintendo is the most innovative doing everything besides graphics that yall are expecting for NEXT GENERATION :russ: and PC is a beast for all around, mods and playing literally whatever the fukk you want seamlessly.

Even though I love xbox, there's nothing wrong with PS... it does exactly what its supposed to and appeals to its base. Xbox is a beast and an absolute powerhouse with a more comfortable design to me... nintendo is a play anywhere, no wait... true EXCLUSIVE system. nikka I posted in the other threads that I have my Ps4 plugged into my Xbox One X output and its strong enough to make my Ps4 a 4k machine now. I just cop the multiplayer games for the ps4 and I can jump between playstation and xbox through the voice commands on Xbox. I really dont see how you can say one or the other is trash when you just play games on them bytches. The only exclusives that truly matter are on Nintendo. Otherwise you gotta just buy the console you have the most friends on, if they finally fukking do crossplay we wont have any of these problems at all.
You had me till you said the only exclusives that matter are Nintendo :gucci: The only exclusives i give a shyt about are not on Nintendo. Im grown, I'm competitive, I'd have to apply for my man card back just so it could be suspended again if i looked to Nintendo to fill that void.

As for cross play, that shyt is pretty much a reality now bruh. Most of the major titles that release for now on should have that option. In call of duty MW my Activision id is "Courtdog" if you wanna see for yourself :manny:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So we gonna rewrite history huh:sas1:

Sure that extra 700k came while the console war was still going:sas2:
Sony fukked up so bad with the ps3 while Microsoft did everything right with the 360 yet they couldn’t even outsell the ps3 by more than a million.

The PS4 on the other hand crushed the Xbox one so ruthlessly it’s a surprise the Xbox brand is still around.

Fact is that next gen, Sony will still have all the qualities that allowed the PS4 to thrive and some more.

CBSwagga

All Star
Daps
Live tv and movie tricks are fine with me. Pm link

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Sony fukked up so bad with the ps3 while Microsoft did everything right with the 360 yet they couldn’t even outsell the ps3 by more than a million.

The PS4 on the other hand crushed the Xbox one so ruthlessly it’s a surprise the Xbox brand is still around.

Fact is that next gen, Sony will still have all the qualities that allowed the PS4 to thrive and some more.
For starters that 1 million number is inaccurate and irrelevant. Xbox didn't do well this gen because consumers, the general population was stupid and a metoo movement sprung out if stupidity :facepalm:

The xbox one at launch was a much more capable system than it is today. People who never owned an xbox was the most vocal about how they shouldn't have all these cool ass features (nikkaz was envious) and Microsoft removed most of it because people who think like you suggested it needed to go. Im on forums n shyt, i witnessed it go down, I'm a victim :francis:

You saying you're surprised xbox still around like if they didn't make billions off xbox one? You're not basing anything off reality, you're being a fanboy. Sony almost went under last gen, Google it my nikka. The ps5 will have the same qualities that made the ps4 thrive? The ps4 was slightly more powerful and that's all anyone talked about at launch. Just up any thread from fall 2013 for proof. So that "quality" doesn't exist this time, only way Sony wins this next gen is by spreading a rumor. Here's something that's not a rumor.

12 >>> 9.2
Xbox has more games in n the works than Sony as well
Gamepass is the biggest thing to happen to gaming ever
Sony has no real cloud solution and has already joined work Microsoft admitting defeat.

Somebody tried to speak on this back in 2013 but nobody would listen...
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/damn-im-mad-ps4-not-future-proof.125806/

And 6yrs later this happened...
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/courtdog-was-right-console-war-officially-over.709827/

Make sure to ignore as much as possible to keep hope alive :tu:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For starters that 1 million number is inaccurate and irrelevant. Xbox didn't do well this gen because consumers, the general population was stupid and a metoo movement sprung out if stupidity :facepalm:

The xbox one at launch was a much more capable system than it is today. People who never owned an xbox was the most vocal about how they shouldn't have all these cool ass features (nikkaz was envious) and Microsoft removed most of it because people who think like you suggested it needed to go. Im on forums n shyt, i witnessed it go down, I'm a victim :francis:

You saying you're surprised xbox still around like if they didn't make billions off xbox one? You're not basing anything off reality, you're being a fanboy. Sony almost went under last gen, Google it my nikka. The ps5 will have the same qualities that made the ps4 thrive? The ps4 was slightly more powerful and that's all anyone talked about at launch. Just up any thread from fall 2013 for proof. So that "quality" doesn't exist this time, only way Sony wins this next gen is by spreading a rumor. Here's something that's not a rumor.

12 >>> 9.2
Xbox has more games in n the works than Sony as well
Gamepass is the biggest thing to happen to gaming ever
Sony has no real cloud solution and has already joined work Microsoft admitting defeat.

Somebody tried to speak on this back in 2013 but nobody would listen...
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/damn-im-mad-ps4-not-future-proof.125806/

And 6yrs later this happened...
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/courtdog-was-right-console-war-officially-over.709827/

Make sure to ignore as much as possible to keep hope alive :tu:
Stopped reading your essay right there