Ps5 to be massively inferior to xbox series x but you already knew that!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Despite that paragraph where you went on a tangent you still didn’t answer the specific question.
Here's a better question, what genres are you interested in? The best question is what games suck on xbox because the list of greatness is far and wide :ufdup:

I don't care to play the "name the title you heard of already heard of" so you can say how somebody else who never played it said it sucks. I look at that behavior as almost alien in origin cuz it's just unnatural to me. Go see for yourself doggy. You can get an xbox off letgo or craigslist for $50 and gamepass is $1 so your schtick is suitable as orphanage attire :francis:

CACtus Jack

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hard Knocks & Cheap Pops
Here's a better question, what genres are you interested in? The best question is what games suck on xbox because the list of greatness is far and wide :ufdup:

I don't care to play the "name the title you heard of already heard of" so you can say how somebody else who never played it said it sucks. I look at that behavior as almost alien in origin cuz it's just unnatural to me. Go see for yourself doggy. You can get an xbox off letgo or craigslist for $50 and gamepass is $1 so your schtick is suitable as orphanage attire :francis:

i was getting a xbox series x
but your rants have out-sold me. i

m on that PSV now where the real heads at

Hell yeah.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Rumor: PS5 To Launch With 9.2 TeraFlops

9.5 T-flops and none of the secret stuff dx-12 will bring to the table. SSD drives capable of acting as virtual ram :whew:

This also confirms the likely $400 price tag for the ps5, likely $500 for the series x and possibly as low as $300 for the unknown xbox but likely $350.

Kermit lied about it not being easy being green :francis:

This is nerd shyt that only nerds care about. Soccer Mom Jane is looking to get the best bang for her buck. Which will have more games and eventually be cheaper.

But as usual I'll have both.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This is nerd shyt that only nerds care about. Soccer Mom Jane is looking to get the best bang for her buck. Which will have more games and eventually be cheaper.

But as usual I'll have both.
Nothing is more affordable than gamepass, no system is designed with every previous gen in mind except one.

Im glad you brought up soccer moms cuz the online nerd perspective is Nintendo as the companion or main if you're a child. Playstation for exclusives and skip xbox because you can play on PC. But a couple things.

Ps games are usually on pc as well minus one handful of titles. 2nd and more important of a point is soccer mom represents the majority, and the majority isn't thinking PC nor are they then saying no to xbox because they could get a PC instead. NEVER WAS AN ALTERNATIVE OPTION but it's nerd talked up like that on forums.

The difference between these systems will be what i screamed at launch of this gen, the cloud. Well, that and roughly 3 extra tflops in power which is as much as a 6x boost if it was measured using today's hardware. This next gen hardware is more efficient (Tru Story)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm really not for playing console games that weren't designed with the PC in mind as a main or equal platform.

My experience with those have all be pretty trash

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
dO7wSpcd.jpg

Phil ain't with the bullshyt today.