Proidigy Took So Many Ls

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Where you getting that from? SSC was signed to Def Jam. They way more major than Loud.

Def Jam had them stuck on a shytty deal. Like they did with BOSS( Yea I know she from Detroit but she was on the West Coast line up for a minute) ,JayO Felony ,Smooth,Warren G and other West Coast artists. As soon as the media put more restricttions on gangsta rap, Def Jam stiffed SCC.

That was the height of gangsta rap. Nobody was getting dropped from labels due to content. Your just talking out the side of your neck now. We all got suckered in to this troll thread

You're a dummy and don't know shyt, its common knowledge that West Coast rappers were getting the shaft due to media scrutiny.

NWA made it platinum and they didnt even get MTV play . NWA was so censored on the radio as a matter of fact.So like I said you know nothing,quit with the assumptions.

Last edited:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Def Jam had them stuck on a shytty deal. Like they did with BOSS( Yea I know she from Detroit but she was on the West Coast line up for a minute) ,JayO Felony ,Smooth,Warren G and other West Coast artists. As soon as the media put more restricttions on gangsta rap, Def Jam stiffed SCC.
That was the height of gangsta rap. Nobody was getting dropped from labels due to content. Your just talking out the side of your neck now. We all got suckered in to this troll thread

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps

Maybe you are too slow, Def Jam always gave West Coast artists bad deal and give them the shytty deals, the only reason they were on the West was because in the early to mid 90s Hip Hop was on a west coast format,when the big record labels started shying away from West Coast rap because of the ridicule of CENSORSHIP, Def Jam and other record labels who picked up West Coast artists left them hanging and screwed over, so they had to handle all kind of paperwork and bullshyt. Boss the rapper talks about being screwed over 10 TIMES over.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe you are too slow, Def Jam always gave West Coast artists bad deal and give them the shytty deals, the only reason they were on the West was because in the early to mid 90s Hip Hop was on a west coast format,when the big record labels started shying away from West Coast rap because of the ridicule of CENSORSHIP, Def Jam and other record labels who picked up West Coast artists left them hanging and screwed over, so they had to handle all kind of paperwork and bullshyt. Boss the rapper talks about being screwed over 10 TIMES over.
Boss got exposed for being a rich girl back when shyt like that mattered. That killed her image. Warren G did have label support but g-funk was over by the time he released his second album and his popularity was on serious decline. The West was already in gone by the time Jayo Felony dropped and he wasn't the one who was gonna bring em back. SSC never had mainstream success cause they just didn't have mainstream hits. They had the Def Jam backing for years.

And yeah they may have had shytty deals, but so did slot of East coast artist signed to Def Jam. A lot of East coast artists also had label issues, lack of promotion and got dropped during the same time. It wasn't an anti-West conspiracy, SSC just didn't move enough units. Def Jam didn't care about censorship, they only cared about who was selling.​

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Boss got exposed for being a rich girl back when shyt like that mattered. That killed her image. Warren G did have label support but g-funk was over by the time he released his second album and his popularity was on serious decline. The West was already in gone by the time Jayo Felony dropped and he wasn't the one who was gonna bring em back. SSC never had mainstream success cause they just didn't have mainstream hits. They had the Def Jam backing for years.

And yeah they may have had shytty deals, but so did slot of East coast artist signed to Def Jam. A lot of East coast artists also had label issues, lack of promotion and got dropped during the same time. It wasn't an anti-West conspiracy, SSC just didn't move enough units. Def Jam didn't care about censorship, they only cared about who was selling.​

Foxy Brown is a rich girl from well to do rich parents they don't chastise that hoe thought. The shytty deals the West Coast artists got were not as bad as the EAST COAST artists on Def Jam, West Coast artists got shelved and basically raped of all kind of money.

Only 100 posts? @Sensei is an obvious alias.

LOL Look at another butthurt Mobb Deep fan, mad their heros are getting dogged out.Look at Slob Creeps in your Avatar .

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bein the GOAT human >>>>>>>>>>>>

think about naS and Punching Bag being the laughing stock of the known world, that is a loss that cant be rectified. :pachaha:

you like many other people wouldn't be saying that about him if he didn't get shot and die though. ya don't want to "disrespect" him as if tupac is fukking candyman or something.

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
2001 was a year full of L's for P. Getting attacked by two rappers at the same time (Nas & Jay-Z) and getting "exposed" on that SummerJam screen all in the same year.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to me he seems like a 19 year old trapped in a 40 year olds body. well, he's got a 10 year olds body but you know what i mean, lol. prodigy a legend, but he is too consumed with trying to still be seen as street, that's probably because he grew up privileged and still feels not solidified fully because of it, i'm no shrink tho. i like p when he getting at the secret societies and talkin about aliens and all that, seems like a good dude when I hear him talkin about non-ignorant ish. i aint with the 40 year old street nikka vibe no more, specially from a dude who aint known for makin nothin bleed, his crew was but not him.