Proidigy Took So Many Ls

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Spice 1, MC Eiht, DJ Quik, Kurupt & Cypress Hill are not only better MC's than PEE. But are far more influential and had a bigger impact on rap than Ballerina PEE...also they all sold more records...but let a nikka in the booth tell it and they'll have you thinking you're commiting blasphemy for putting them above PEE. In the real world (outside of NYC) Nobody gives a shyt about Prodigy or Mobb Deep and they don't deserve to be placed among the greats...just from a quality of music perspective.

:deadmanny:

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Spice 1, MC Eiht, DJ Quik, Kurupt & Cypress Hill are not only better MC's than PEE. But are far more influential and had a bigger impact on rap than Ballerina PEE...also they all sold more records...but let a nikka in the booth tell it and they'll have you thinking you're commiting blasphemy for putting them above PEE. In the real world (outside of NYC) Nobody gives a shyt about Prodigy or Mobb Deep and they don't deserve to be placed among the greats...just from a quality of music perspective.

EXACTLY, and they have fans that matters. bytch ass Prodigy is sucka talking about he mobs through Deep but his fans aint finna ride for him when he got socked by Saigon. This B More-Might-Joe-Young doesn't even know the difference between a Guerilla and Gorilla, just like the DUMMY 50 Cent. This is the problem with nikkas now a days, they can't even get out of the illusion of some of the biggest frauds like Prodigy.

Fakery started with fools like these.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
In my time no we didn't fukk with no Mobb Deep ,especially when they were a rip off the original rydaz, Havoc and Prodigee from South Central Cartel.Yea its true record sales don't make you big but they are rappers who have a bigger fan base than Mobb Deeep with out the hand outs and record labels powering this clowns like Mobb Deep.

People in here are saying he is famous and he is fans , I don't see where thats at. Prodigy and Mobb Deep are just plain ole wack.
Again, u still using popularity, and even worse LOCAL popularity from wherever the fukk youre from to shyt on somebody not from your region.

Lot of people dont know who E-40 is, and I don't fukk with his music, but Im not gonna come out of pocket and say 'nobody knows who E-40 is where I'm from in 2014 so he must be wack'. Not to mention, if nobody fukks with Mobb Deep, NEGATIVE people fukk with whoever they stole their names from, so by your logic Havoc and Prodigee from South Central Cartel are even wacker than Mobb Deep. If they were nicer they would have a bigger fan base and legacy no?

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Again, u still using popularity, and even worse LOCAL popularity from wherever the fukk youre from to shyt on somebody not from your region.

Lot of people dont know who E-40 is, and I don't fukk with his music, but Im not gonna come out of pocket and say 'nobody knows who E-40 is where I'm from in 2014 so he must be wack'. Not to mention, if nobody fukks with Mobb Deep, NEGATIVE people fukk with whoever they stole their names from, so by your logic Havoc and Prodigee from South Central Cartel are even wacker than Mobb Deep. If they were nicer they would have a bigger fan base and legacy no?

The difference is South Central Cartel hasn't had majors behind them but they went way more national than Mobb Deep , not to mention these Mobb Deep bustas bit their names.

Nothing but wanna bes, they tried to take the THUG LIFE from Pac and got checked.Talking about thug life we still living it. :mjlol:

Makaveli - When We Ride on Our Enemies.

Here's a word to those that robbed me
I murder you then I, run a train on Mobb Deep! Don't fukk with me
nikka you're barely livin, don't you got sickle cell?
See me have a seizure on stage, you ain't feelin well, hell

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
EXACTLY, and they have fans that matters. bytch ass Prodigy is sucka talking about he mobs through Deep but his fans aint finna ride for him when he got socked by Saigon. This B More-Might-Joe-Young doesn't even know the difference between a Guerilla and Gorilla, just like the DUMMY 50 Cent. This is the problem with nikkas now a days, they can't even get out of the illusion of some of the biggest frauds like Prodigy.

Fakery started with fools like these.
:snoop: your posts are nonsensical. If Im at show and the nikka gets popped in the jaw Im supposed to defend him? :childplease: I don't know the difference between guerilla and gorilla too breh. Your reaching :bryan:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
The difference is South Central Cartel hasn't had majors behind them but they went way more national than Mobb Deep , not to mention these Mobb Deep bustas bit their names.

Nothing but wanna bes, they tried to take the THUG LIFE from Pac and got checked.Talking about thug life we still living it. :mjlol:

Makaveli - When We Ride on Our Enemies.

Here's a word to those that robbed me
I murder you then I, run a train on Mobb Deep! Don't fukk with me
SCC more national than the Mobb is ludicrous. And who really cares how a nikka lives outside the studio? Give me some good music that's all that matters. Mobb Deep has given us some of the best

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
:snoop: your posts are nonsensical. If Im at show and the nikka gets popped in the jaw Im supposed to defend him? :childplease: I don't know the difference between guerilla and gorilla too breh. Your reaching :bryan:

Why would you want to call yourself a Gorilla, thats like calling yourself the B-More c00n, its a self hating racist term,only people with low-self esteem would use a moniker like that.

SCC more national than the Mobb is ludicrous. And who really cares how a nikka lives outside the studio? Give me some good music that's all that matters. Mobb Deep has given us some of the best

You didn't grasp things quckly do you, SCC hasn';t had the majors and promotion like Mobb Deep but still have more loyal fans than Slob Creep.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Well maybe you got me there, cuz I really am not a fan of Hip Hop but I admire a gang of rappers or what you will call hip hop artists. I just googled Mobb Deep and they only have one platinum album. They probably do have fans but outside of their hometown NYC and Tri State area(they are really not sought after), I am from So Cal we don't really fukk with homeboy like that. The nikka is comedy for saying we LA,LA was bumped in LA , some don't even know who did is, luckily I came across his statement. But if you think he is big ,:manny: *Shrugs*,thats your opinion.

You stupid, you really have no proof to say I woke up around this time and I had Prodigy on my mine all this time.But we do have you saying Prodigy is one of the Greatest, lol I see I hurt your feelings for dogging one of your heros.
This makes you even a bigger fakkit than your original post.:what:making threads 9 am about a artist you don't like in a genre you dont fukk with.Eat a dikk fakkit:pacspit:

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
This makes you even a bigger fakkit than your original post.:what:making threads 9 am about a artist you don't like in a genre you dont fukk with.Eat a dikk fakkit:pacspit:

It doesn't take me that long to make a thread, maybe you Long Island,Bronx,and Harlem dummies can't comprehend I like some rap artists but I don't give a fukk about no Hip Hop. Big difference, KRS has even said its a difference between Rap and Hip Hop,I don't take that rap shyt too seriously, so WHAT?!

West Coast rap artists put that gangsta shyt into rap and made it to what it was because it gained even national fame, so call it what you want.

Last edited:

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
:leon:Its gonna be alright breh:ld:

You are desperate when you make up lame ass non funny lines to quote a nikka with.

tj14685_022113_180715_712083.jpg

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Where you getting that from? SSC was signed to Def Jam. They way more major than Loud.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Why would you want to call yourself a Gorilla, thats like calling yourself the B-More c00n, its a self hating racist term,only people with low-self esteem would use a moniker like that.

You didn't grasp things quckly do you, SCC hasn';t had the majors and promotion like Mobb Deep but still have more loyal fans than Slob Creep.
Why didn't they? Werent they on def Jam?