Proidigy Took So Many Ls

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
scc came out in like 91-92 maybe the mobb in like 92-3 maybe and your thinking is mobb saw scc and said fukk Kane or g rap lets jack the name of these guys right here...ok:ehh:
:what:
Mobb Deep came out in 95 ,their first song was Survival Of The Fittest ,SCC been out on 92 on Def Jam.You Gets Clowned was one of SCC first singles.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
:what:
Mobb Deep came out in 95 ,their first song was Survival Of The Fittest ,SCC been out on 92 on Def Jam.You Gets Clowned was one of SCC first singles.
:snoop:lets just stop because you dikkriding Havoc and Prodigy and u didnt even do your google searches correctly:pachaha:
ya bytch ass would know prodigy first debuted on the menace to society soundtrack in 1991 STUPID and Juvinelle hell in 93 was the first mobb album so now what:umad:

Last edited:

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
:snoop:lets just stop because you dikkriding Havoc and Prodigy and u didnt even do your google searches correctly:pachaha:
ya bytch ass would know prodigy first debuted on the menace to society soundtrack in 1991 STUPID and Juvinelle hell in 93 was the first mobb album so now what:umad:

:facepalm:

Prodigy rapped on the Boyz N Da Hood Soundtrack, but he was rapping under the name of HI-Five which is even more proof he was a fukking fraud, he didn't even form Mobb Deep then, nice try dikk head, but you're the one doing all the google.You going too crazy with the google shyt too, because it doesn't matter if they came out with a Juvenile as Hell song, they weren't nationally known and underground. SCC formed in 1990 but they went mainstream in 92-93 is fact they came before Mobb Deep period,the Boyz N Da Hood soundtrack reaffirms that..
What ever source you got that from you need to smack yourself p*ssy.

And for the record that SicctoDef male thot is a clown talking about''know about Hip Hop'' when no one gives a fukk about that, only white boys and nikkas from the Burbs talk like that lol plus Hip Hop is dead anyway.

Last edited:

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Dude go somehwere its so easy to see why you are so butt hurt, you're a male groupie looking to defend his man crush bytch nikka.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
not even that big of a Mobb Deep fan but you can't deny the impact P and Hav had on grimy era hip hop,as far as taking L goes,same can be said for a large part of rappers out right now,just depends on what you call an L...he got robbed,got sonned by a bunch of his contemperaries and so on...what hurts me is that I once had this dude on my 5 dead or alive list but for the life of me I cant figure out what the fvck happened to the guy who wrote " Apostles Warning,Still Shining,G.O.D pt 3,Shook Ones...maybe the rumors back in the day that Nas would help him write had some substance

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Admit that you don't follow hip-hop and ain't a fan, but then expect people to take your troll opinions serious, brehs. :camby:
I said I don't care about Hip Hop. I like gangsta rap ever since mothafukkas was calling gangsta rap non-Hip Hop, I FOLLOW RAP not Hip Hop big difference ,fukk boy.

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Catch feelings like a prepubescent little bytch when you get called on your bullshyt, brehs. :camby:

You didn't call anybody on bullshyt, and I just explained why, you ended up getting up in businesses that don't concern you and caught an L as a result. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
:facepalm:

Prodigy rapped on the Boyz N Da Hood Soundtrack, but he was rapping under the name of HI-Five which is even more proof he was a fukking fraud, he didn't even form Mobb Deep then, nice try dikk head, but you're the one doing all the google.You going too crazy with the google shyt too, because it doesn't matter if they came out with a Juvenile as Hell song, they weren't nationally known and underground. SCC formed in 1990 but they went mainstream in 92-93 is fact they came before Mobb Deep period,the Boyz N Da Hood soundtrack reaffirms that..
What ever source you got that from you need to smack yourself p*ssy.

And for the record that SicctoDef male thot is a clown talking about''know about Hip Hop'' when no one gives a fukk about that, only white boys and nikkas from the Burbs talk like that lol plus Hip Hop is dead anyway.

self ethered ya self:heh: this post just solidified your clown status and UAENO:mjlol:

The self ether in this thread :mjlol:
yoooooo I just saw I caught a body:banderas: homie said this nikka prodigy name was hi-five:bryan:

Last edited:

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
self ethered ya self:heh: this post just solidified your clown status and UAENO:mjlol:

yoooooo I just saw I caught a body:banderas: homie said this nikka prodigy name was hi-five:bryan:

After this you need to sit down in a corner and wear a dunce cap, because you a fukking retard who shouldn't be no where near a computer.

Prodigy was on the Boys N The Soundtrack under Hi Five ,this is proof enough Mobb Deep snatched their style from South Central Cartel when he had a way different name.

Here is the link, look at track 9 and relish in being the dummy you are.

You buried your argument.

Even in 1993 at least 1 or 2 years after South Central Cartel came out. Prodigy was on the Menace II Society Soundtrack under the same name Hi Five.

Last edited:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
After this you need to sit down in a corner and wear a dunce cap, because you a fukking retard who shouldn't be no where near a computer.

Prodigy was on the Boys N The Soundtrack under Hi Five ,this is proof enough Mobb Deep snatched their style from South Central Cartel when he had a way different name.

Here is the link, look at track 9 and relish in being the dummy you are.

You buried your argument.

Even in 1993 at least 1 or 2 years after South Central Cartel came out. Prodigy was on the Menace II Society Soundtrack under the same name.

can one alias ether themselves worse this nikka even put links:dead: this level of stupidity is epic tell us more of what you know please:banderas:
and when your done you'll figure it out one day STUPID:sas1:
until then just know were all laughing at you:sas2:

:umad:

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Are you really that desperate since you want to win an argument, lol everything is already out on the table. OK dummy if your that petty like the chump change you in your avatar then go ahead loser.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Are you really that desperate since you want to win an argument, lol everything is already out on the table. OK dummy if your that petty like the chump change you in your avatar then go ahead loser.
Claim to know hip hop and argue that prodigy was a rapper named hi-five brehs:mjlol:#EXPOSAL

Last edited: