Proidigy Took So Many Ls

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Know a lot about a group you claim to have googled for the first time today, because, of course, you're not an alias brehs.

Yea, did my little reasearch on them and these suckas seem like they like to talk shyt and won't handle their beefs. Prodigy has some boring ass stories about his life on Youtube called The Infamous Somthing Blah blah, I have wasted 3 hours of my life listening to that do do head.

respect this legend idiot

Shut up bytch, you're a white boy for talking some legend crap,Mobb Deep are no where near being legends and have been chased out of multiple places.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
267735_244346102357969_895164137_n.jpg

I'm the dude on the left, far from a CaC. You obviously don't respect hiphop or understand the culture. BIG was punked in No. Cal and Pac was punked in NY are those two not HIPHOP legends in your eyes? nikkas like you are an embarrassment to the culture

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
267735_244346102357969_895164137_n.jpg

I'm the dude on the left, far from a CaC. You obviously don't respect hiphop or understand the culture. BIG was punked in No. Cal and Pac was punked in NY are those two not HIPHOP legends in your eyes? nikkas like you are an embarrassment to the culture

You sound confused my nig,even if Pac was punked in NY , NYC has a whole different get down from the rest of the country, their G code is so out of touch with the rest of the regional types of gangstas

On top of that ,how was Pac punked in NYC , many people even say Pac kept his head out there. At the MTV awards he was rolling thick with 150 nikkas and was giving nikkas passes in their own town.One of his costars in Juice were even saying he been saying fukk NYC from the jump, so he wasn't bending over/

And no I don't hold Hip Hop with reverence NYC has constantly said nikkas that ain't from the east coast is not hip hop so why do nikkas care to uphold the culture?

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
You sound confused my nig,even if Pac was punked in NY , NYC has a whole different get down from the rest of the country, their G code is so out of touch with the rest of the regional types of gangstas

On top of that ,how was Pac punked in NYC , many people even say Pac kept his head out there. At the MTV awards he was rolling thick with 150 nikkas and was giving nikkas passes in their own town.One of his costars in Juice were even saying he been saying fukk NYC from the jump, so he wasn't bending over/

And no I don't hold Hip Hop with reverence NYC has constantly said nikkas that ain't from the east coast is not hip hop so why do nikkas care to uphold the culture?
:snoop: fukking clown

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
He may have taken plenty of L's but cant help but appreciate the lyrics. its like Rick ross, u know that nikka a fraud but the music he makes is
:mjcry::ohlawd:

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
:snoop: fukking clown

My nikka, watch your fukking mouth, No Cali nikka don't gives a fukk about Hip Hop . You take that bullshyt too seriously. Mobb Deep is weak, they're both bytches in real life and are weak on wax. Them nikkas got all kind of labels behind them backing and they can't sell past gold,last gold album was in 2001 matter of fact. Ain't nothing guttter about them clowns, what you cheerleading for them for? Like I said I respect some rappers who got their paper on in the rap game but could give fukk about Hip Hop. And don't post your pic online Im not interested in looking at another man.

He may have taken plenty of L's but cant help but appreciate the lyrics. its like Rick ross, u know that nikka a fraud but the music he makes is
:mjcry::ohlawd:

Don't like Rick Ross either nor do I like his music. Its amazing to me how some of these artists reach some success. I don't know what people find entertaining about them.

Last edited:

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
My nikka, watch your fukking mouth, No Cali nikka don't gives a fukk about Hip Hop . You take that bullshyt too seriously. Mobb Deep is weak, they're both bytches in real life and are weak on wax. Them nikkas got all kind of labels behind them backing and they can't sell past gold,last gold album was in 2001 matter of fact. Ain't nothing guttter about them clowns, what you cheerleading for them for? Like I said I respect some rappers who got their paper on in the rap game but could give fukk about Hip Hop. And don't post your pic online Im not interested in looking at another man.
:beli: just stop

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
:beli: just stop
Is that your way of calling for mercy, ain't no nikka past the Tri State giving a fukk about no Hip Hop nikka.

LOL nikka you make yourself a clown trying to uphold Hip Hop like its some sacred shyt, maybe when Hip Hop represented the streets it was alright . But now hip hop has a bunch of metrosexual clowns with a lot fakery going on ,let me find out, you one of these new age leapord-print-hats -lime-green-shirts-weariing-weak ass vans you probably dress like your heros Drake and ASAP Rocky. lol

haha

Prodigy hopping aboard the bi sexual thug trend.

Here he is repersenting the Hawaiian Shirt Gang.

Yung-Fliiboy-and-Prodigy-Prodigy-of-Mobb-Deeps-Albert-Einstein-CD-Release-Party-at-The-Griffin-in-New-York-City-on-June-10,-2013.jpg

:russ::mjlol:

Does sicc2def really want to be like this dude, look at this nikka Prodigy from Mobb Deep maybe he is trying to hang himself or maybe he is in some dominatrix's dungeon getting his whooped and kissing some hoes toes..lol

prodigy_041213.jpeg

Last edited:

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
Know a lot about a group you claim to have googled for the first time today, because, of course, you're not an alias brehs.
Thanks for the Neg cause I stated a factual comment. I am a huge mobb fan, grew up on 21st street, 5 min from QB. Prodigy was that dude in the 90s, his health affected his flow n voice. He also popped a lot of shyt n got confronted...I love mobb deep music, but just take their music as entertainment.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
You dumb ass ,SCC had their names Prodigee and Havoc way before them copycats in Mobb Deep ripped it off from them. Plus SCC were out there way before Mobb Deep.
hate to be the bearer of bad news but no one cares about them nikkas and most people dont even know of their existence except probably dusty west nikkas reminiscing on the good ole hair barrets and activator days:umad:
Only in the coli u got these guys bringin up a bs azzz west coast mobb deep gtfoh with that lol only.mobb deep is p and hav ... nobody never heard of mobb deep of south central lol I swear u coli cats be googling too much n shyt

tumblr_m9elhaTCrM1qf6f6wo1_500.jpg

when people think of havoc and prodigy surely this is what comes to mind

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
hate to be the bearer of bad news but no one cares about them nikkas and most people dont even know of their existence except probably dusty west nikkas reminiscing on the good ole hair barrets and activator days:umad:

tumblr_m9elhaTCrM1qf6f6wo1_500.jpg

when people think of havoc and prodigy surely this is what comes to mind
Im not going to talk about the level of fame SCC had, but the point is Havoc and Prodigee of South Central Cartel were the original title bearers of those names. And for the record these cats still rap.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Im not going to talk about the level of fame SCC had, but the point is Havoc and Prodigee of South Central Cartel were the original title bearers of those names. And for the record these cats still rap.
scc came out in like 91-92 maybe the mobb in like 92-3 maybe and your thinking is mobb saw scc and said fukk Kane or g rap lets jack the name of these guys right here...ok:ehh: