Proidigy Took So Many Ls

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
:mjlol: you do realize that Mobb Deep works with Alchemist a lot right? And where is he from?

A white boy producer from Beverly that says a lot.:mjlol: This is the Mobb Deep, who are supposed to be grimy ass Bop-Bip-Pap-Backpack-rappers from NY,getting their beats from some white boy from Beverly Hills.

:pachaha:

Yall dudes are making me laugh.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Thats an opinion only some people feel that about him, but lets be real most people don't know who this cat is. They were never main event rappers when they were at THEIR pinnacle of record selling.
Being famous dont make u nice. Plus fame is a whole different animal in this Internet era.

I dont think Prodigy is a GOAT but if u gonna shyt on someone a lot of old heads respect dont do it with this "fame as currency" current era bytch made "logic". Young nikkas think not having a lot of IG followers is an L, yall got the shyt confused. Prodigy took a lot of real Ls, from that G-Unit tattoo, to his beef with Havoc, to getting snuffed by Saigon who rode out of the club on his bouncer's back like Mario and Yoshi, to getting shytted on regularly by Nore in interviews and saying nothing about it, etc etc. But not knowing any of that and just claiming hes wack because hes not famous 10 years after he stopped being relevant and 20 years after he blew is silly and typical Drake era fan bullshyt.

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Being famous dont make u nice. Plus fame is a whole different animal in this Internet era.

I dont think Prodigy is a GOAT but if u gonna shyt on someone a lot of old heads respect dont do it with this "fame as currency" current era bytch made "logic". Young nikkas think not having a lot of IG followers is an L, yall got the shyt confused. Prodigy took a lot of real Ls, from that G-Unit tattoo, to his beef with Havoc, to getting snuffed by Saigon who rode out of the club on his bouncer's back like Mario and Yoshi, to getting shytted on regularly by Nore in interviews and saying nothing about it, etc etc. But not knowing any of that and just claiming hes wack because hes not famous 10 years after he stopped being relevant and 20 years after he blew is silly and typical Drake era fan bullshyt.

In my time no we didn't fukk with no Mobb Deep ,especially when they were a rip off the original rydaz, Havoc and Prodigee from South Central Cartel.Yea its true record sales don't make you big but they are rappers who have a bigger fan base than Mobb Deeep with out the hand outs and record labels powering this clowns like Mobb Deep.

People in here are saying he is famous and he is fans , I don't see where thats at. Prodigy and Mobb Deep are just plain ole wack.

MarioDaDon

The Don Aka The Educator
Daps
No doubt prodigy was one of the best lyricist in the Mid 90's , but he did take numerous L's , getting his chain snatched in QB , Sherm the worm assaulting him , Keith murray punching him etc and truthfully I'm probably not even scratching the surface w/ this nikka

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
The nikka is NYC so of course he would get the shine and opportunity. To me artists like Spice 1 ,Kurupt, Ras Kass ,BG Knoccout and Dresta, Killa Tay, are some of the best rappers they were and if record labels never shunned them away they would of made it big.

Richie Rich,C BO,MC Eiht, Sinister, Cypress Hill, DJ Quik, Suga Free,and so many other artist just blow bytch ass prodigy out the box.

The dude is nothing lyrical at all even NYC rappers would probably agree.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
The nikka is NYC so of course he would get the shine and opportunity. To me artists like Spice 1 ,Kurupt, Ras Kass ,BG Knoccout and Dresta, Killa Tay, are some of the best rappers they were and if record labels never shunned them away they would of made it big.

Richie Rich,C BO,MC Eiht, Sinister, Cypress Hill, DJ Quik, Suga Free,and so many other artist just blow bytch ass prodigy out the box.

:wtb:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prodigy was a good lyricist, was effective in his prime, not the most lyrical ever but he was dope.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Prodigy has one of the most iconic voices in hip-hop. He has also delivered some of the greatest lines that still get scratched up and thrown on records to this day.

He took some L's though :manny:
At one point he had the most sampled voice in hip hop. I don't know if that still stands or not

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Spice 1, MC Eiht, DJ Quik, Kurupt & Cypress Hill are not only better MC's than PEE. But are far more influential and had a bigger impact on rap than Ballerina PEE...also they all sold more records...but let a nikka in the booth tell it and they'll have you thinking you're commiting blasphemy for putting them above PEE. In the real world (outside of NYC) Nobody gives a shyt about Prodigy or Mobb Deep and they don't deserve to be placed among the greats...just from a quality of music perspective.