Proidigy Took So Many Ls

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Prodigy is easily the most Hated rapper in the history of Hip Hop.

His music in the 90's painted a perfect picture of life in the ghetto.

The guy was truly a blessing to such a worthless garbage culture.

But bitter nikkas will never respect true talent.

If you want the goon shyt fukk music, go to block where the talentless kill each over reputation.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
In my time no we didn't fukk with no Mobb Deep ,especially when they were a rip off the original rydaz, Havoc and Prodigee from South Central Cartel.Yea its true record sales don't make you big but they are rappers who have a bigger fan base than Mobb Deeep with out the hand outs and record labels powering this clowns like Mobb Deep.

People in here are saying he is famous and he is fans , I don't see where thats at. Prodigy and Mobb Deep are just plain ole wack.
:umad: this nikka really upset no one has any fux given about the gerri curl juice version of mobb deep:bryan:

Last edited:

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
:umad: this nikka really upset no one has any fux given about the gerri curl juice version of mobb deep:bryan:

You dumb ass ,SCC had their names Prodigee and Havoc way before them copycats in Mobb Deep ripped it off from them. Plus SCC were out there way before Mobb Deep.

Bxblaze

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
BXNY
Only in the coli u got these guys bringin up a bs azzz west coast mobb deep gtfoh with that lol only.mobb deep is p and hav ... nobody never heard of mobb deep of south central lol I swear u coli cats be googling too much n shyt

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Only in the coli u got these guys bringin up a bs azzz west coast mobb deep gtfoh with that lol only.mobb deep is p and hav ... nobody never heard of mobb deep of south central lol I swear u coli cats be googling too much n shyt

false Prodigy and Mobb Deep are trash, and the Havoc and Prodigee had their name way before Mobb Deep copied their style. And South Central Cartel don't call themselves no mothafukking Mobb Deep.

You can tell by the name Mobb Deep thats a Left Coast term, west coast nikkas been mobbin and talkin'about Mobb shyt. The only Mobb NY nikkas know is shyt from Italians who smack them around.

But its already down for the record SCC dropped in 1990.'

@the cac mamba
Listen to the beginning...

LOL I can't believe these lames tried to jack the Dogg Pound beat they sound so lame on there.

Walter H White

All Star
Daps
Could care less about all about his losses, P blessed us with classic verses and music.
You want to listen to the realest killers rap, then go visit death row and ask them to freestyle for you.

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
Could care less about all about his losses, P blessed us with classic verses and music.
You want to listen to the realest killers rap, then go visit death row and ask them to freestyle for you.

His losses doesnt diminish the message in his lyrics? You a tough guy wanting to punch nikkas for no reason for spitting that space out shyt and upon confrontation...get punched in the face lol

I listen to mobb deep. I just chuckle when las vegas P talks about killing and snuffing people

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Ya'll brehs know Damn well Joe Budden is the King of Ls. And it ain't even close. Stop it.

:patrice: This would make a potentially classic thread. Phantom Paragraphs P Vs. The Human Simp Buddens....

P getting decked by Saigon......

OR

Buddens getting his socket rocked by Raekwon and his goons

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Nope, Ja Rule is, hands down.

He's probably the only rapper to get their career literally shut down by another rapper.

Naw. Ja took some Ls by 50 but Budden took so many Ls I lost count.

Menelik

Rookie
Daps
Naw. Ja took some Ls by 50 but Budden took so many Ls I lost count.
He continues to take L's. He can't even make another hit because people will always remember what 50 did to him. His career is permanently linked with 50's lol.

Have you seen his recent interviews lol?

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
His losses doesnt diminish the message in his lyrics? You a tough guy wanting to punch nikkas for no reason for spitting that space out shyt and upon confrontation...get punched in the face lol

I listen to mobb deep. I just chuckle when las vegas P talks about killing and snuffing people

Also don't forget that Mobb Deep was the fools always starting shyt because they were 20 deep, they have always been the starters but not the finishers of beef.