Proidigy Took So Many Ls

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
If I remember correctly,Prodigy had to change his name for that compilation beacuse of possible litagation from Def Jam/SCC,and he would have lost because SCC had their names first,however their names where spelled diff

keepitrealprk

All Star
Daps
lol at this thread tho.

In 2014 nobody gives a fukk about SCC. the only recognition they ever got was for selling records via columbia house or bmg to kids who didn't know better in the 90s. Nobody gave a fukk about them then either.

Sure, P absolutely has taken some serious L's over the years, but at the same time the 2nd and 3rd mobb albums shyt on most of the competition, even today.

How many of you were out there when Hell on Earth came out? That was a big release, I remember lining up outside HMV as a kid, waiting to get that tape.

I will admit, that song "diamond" off HNIC was one of the goofiest cuts of all time. WEEEEE GOINNNNN DIAAAAMONDDDDDDDDD. lol BARZ N HOOKZ.

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
This is another fact about Prodigy that a lot of people may not know about,prodigy.With Prodigy being a garbage can rapper with a very bad repuation, who doesn't even have swag I really don't see the reason why people follow him.

This is what his own homeboy and bandmate states about him,

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Prodigy took some L's. By all accounts though he had heart so..

Made some classic music too

No he didn't have any heart by any accounts, this is why he backed down form Jay-z ,Keith Murray,Pac Star(From Star and Bucwild) and so many others.

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
No he didn't have any heart by any accounts, this is why he backed down form Jay-z ,Keith Murray,Pac Star(From Star and Bucwild) and so many others.
Where did you get your information from?
Prodigy backed down from these people??

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Where did you get your information from?
Prodigy backed down from these people??

Where do you see prodigy approaching these dudes ever?

Are you serious?

In one video where he was talking about the Nas and Jay'z beef ,Prodigy even claimed he was like naw I got to stay out of it, because I ain't got my weight up like that.Prodigy has the weight of 4th Grader you dudes are crazy to think he even held up to anyone, the dude has a big mouth thats it.

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
Where do you see prodigy approaching these dudes ever?

Are you serious?

In one video where he was talking about the Nas and Jay'z beef ,Prodigy even claimed he was like naw I got to stay out of it, because I ain't got my weight up like that.Prodigy has the weight of 4th Grader you dudes are crazy to think he even held up to anyone, the dude has a big mouth thats it.
Wait. I remember this thread. Is this the one where you were low key trying to say havoc and prodigy from California>mobb deep?

Also. A video where he says he ain't got his weight up means that jayz Keith Murray and more got the best of him when there's evidence to the contrary?

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Wait. I remember this thread. Is this the one where you were low key trying to say havoc and prodigy from California>mobb deep?

Also. A video where he says he ain't got his weight up means that jayz Keith Murray and more got the best of him when there's evidence to the contrary?

Ain't no such thing as California Mobb Deep, and what was said is that Prodijee and Havoc from the rap group South Central Cartel had the name way before the 2 dudes in Mobb Deep did. Look at Prodigees first debut in 1991 on the Boyz N THe Hood soundtrack you can't find the name Prodigy anywhere.

Prodigy has started so many beef but hasn't really done nothing to anyone.

This is bytch nikka Star punking Prodigy , he can't be too much of a threat.