Professor Emeritus: "Kobe was never clearly the best in any season of his career"

Was Kobe ever clearly the best player in the league?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
WRONG YEAR SHERLOCK

:youngsabo:

I SEE U ON YOUR SAME OL FAILED INVESTIGATOR BS

If that's the wrong year then you lied, because you said you played with Farmar and won the city championship. 2004 was the only year he won a title.

I PLAYED FOR TAFT, WE WON CITY CHAMPIONSHIP. I KNOW BASKETBALL MORE THAN U KNOW DICC, YA DUMB BIITCH.
PLAYING HIGH SCHOOL BALL FOR ONE OF THE TOP SCHOOLS IN THE NATION DEFINITELY GIVES U MORE KNOWLEDGE OF THE GAME THAN UR AVERAGE STAT GEEK

UR ANALYSIS ON RANDLE COULDNT BE MORE OFF .. WE TALKIN BOUT A GUY WHO STEPPED TO DEMARCUS COUSINS N CAME OUT ON TOP.
PLAYED WIT JORDAN FARMAR FOR TAFT .. HE WAS GOOD, BUT THE DISCIPLINE IS WHAT SEPERATED HIM TBH
LOOK UP TAFT HIGH SCHOOL .. LA CITY CHAMPS WIT JORDAN FARMAR
PLAYED ORGANIZED BALL MY ENTIRE LIFE INCLUDING TAFT HIGH SCHOOL WHERE JORDAN FARMAR WAS MY TEAMMATE.. WHAT BASKETBALL CREDENTIALS U GOT YOUNG'N?? RESEDA PARK PICKUP GAMES????
PLAYED WIT JORDAN FARMAR OVER AT TAFT........HE USED TO SINK HALF COURT SHOTS LIKE THEY WAS FREE THROWS. COACH DERRICK ALWAYS PRAISED HIM, LET HIM SIT OUT PRACTICES REGULARLY, TOLD EVERYONE TO WATCH HIS FORM AND TO EMULATE IT, ETC.

So now you're admitting you didn't play in 2004 with Farmar when they won the Taft city title, even though you're been pretending to for years. You didn't play with him in 2003 either, here's the game, bench, and roster and you're nowhere to be seen.

You've said before that you graduated high school 2005, but Farmar wasn't on the team anymore in 2005. You weren't on the team in 2004 or 2003, and you definitely weren't playing varsity as a freshman in 2002 and then somehow not even making the squad the next 3 years.....plus even that would expose your lie of claiming to know bball so well cause you played with Farmar on a title team.

@10bandz, haven't you been clowning that one poster for claiming to play for the coach at Inglewood when he only played JV? Here @Sccit has been claiming since forever to play for Coach Derrick alongside Jordan Farmar at Taft and won a city title.....looks like it was all ducktakes this whole time.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
The sports media has never liked Kobe - especially white people in the media.
Stop it 🤣 white people and NBA Media have always loved Kobe, besides a minority of them who turned on him after the Colorado case, and most of that small proportion came back to him by the time he retired...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
If that's the wrong year then you lied, because you said you played with Farmar and won the city championship. 2004 was the only year he won a title.

So now you're admitting you didn't play in 2004 with Farmar when they won the Taft city title, even though you're been pretending to for years. You didn't play with him in 2003 either, here's the game, bench, and roster and you're nowhere to be seen.

You've said before that you graduated high school 2005, but Farmar wasn't on the team anymore in 2005. You weren't on the team in 2004 or 2003, and you definitely weren't playing varsity as a freshman in 2002 and then somehow not even making the squad the next 3 years.....plus even that would expose your lie of claiming to know bball so well cause you played with Farmar on a title team.

@10bandz, haven't you been clowning that one poster for claiming to play for the coach at Inglewood when he only played JV? Here @Sccit has been claiming since forever to play for Coach Derrick alongside Jordan Farmar at Taft and won a city title.....looks like it was all ducktakes this whole time.

Now you know damn well same energy won't be kept 🤣 😂...

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Stop it 🤣 white people and NBA Media have always loved Kobe, besides a minority of them who turned on him after the Colorado case, and most of that small proportion came back to him by the time he retired...
They also took Shaq's side during their beef. Kobe was the most hated player in the league until 2008.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

If @10bandz can let that fukk boy rock being a racist, what makes you think he gives a fukk if dude is a fraud?

Its all about hating Bron. fukk being anti-black or exposed as fraud.

These niqqas have no integrity

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
They also took Shaq's side during their beef. Kobe was the most hated player in the league until 2008.
I remember the PR hit he took from the Colorado case, but he was already rebuilding grace with NBA Media by the '06 run. The guy I quoted said white people and NBA Media have always hated Kobe---->that's just flat untrue and I dont know why dudes gotta be hyperbolic and exaggerated when discussing Kobe. His merits speak for themselves but nikkas stay with the over the top fanatical shyt.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Kobe wasn’t considered the best but this happened. Doesn’t get any clearer than this.

Literally forming Voltron to stop someone who was never the best is wild. Happened to no one else in the history of the game, but Kobe. Disrespectful. Voltron’s weren’t formed to stop Bron, Wade, or Duncan. Why? Also, Lebron and Wade outplayed Kobe on the Olympic team, why? Because Kobe sacrificed his game for the sake of defense and pumping courage into those cowardly lions, sans Wade.

Paul Pierce has said otherwise...

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

AGAIN.. U NOT SLICK.. WHY ARE U AVOIDING THE CHALLENGE AND DEFLECTING BY PLAYING DETECTIVE IN ATTEMPTS TO TAKE THE PRESSURE OFF YASELF TO SAVE FACE?

FARMAR PLAYED FOR TAFT 2000-2004

I WAS INJURED IN EARLY 2004 .. YOUR “RESEARCH” SHOULDA TOLD U THAT

BUT THIS IS BESIDES THE POINT…. MY CHALLENGE WAS FOR U TO PLAY ME 1 ON 1 FOR $1K …. IF IM LYING AND CANT PLAY BALL LIKE U SAY THEN COME PROVE IT. WHATS THE ISSUE?

WE CAN FILM IT N PUT THE GAME UP FOR THE COLI TO WATCH

DONT BOTHER REPLYING IF U JUST GONE USE YOUR AMATEUR SOCIOPATHIC DISTRACTIONS TO TRY N TAKE THE SPOTLIGHT OFF THE CHALLENGE

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I WAS INJURED IN EARLY 2004 ..

First you claimed it was the "wrong year", now you're claiming that you were injured?

Injured players are still in the bench, in the locker room, and on the roster breh. Even the little pipsqueak managers were there in the locker room, if you were just out with an injury, then where were you? You ain't nowhere in sight.

And I uploaded the 2003 video too. You ain't nowhere on the court or on the bench or on the roster in that one either. So if you weren't injured until 2004, then where were you in 2003?

You claimed that you were Jordan Farmar's teammate and won a city championship with him. That ONLY happened in 2004, and you ain't there.

YOUR “RESEARCH” SHOULDA TOLD U THAT

My "research" showed me that there isn't a single place on the internet where your last name, first name, nickname, or screen name appear ANYWHERE associated with Taft basketball except where you've been telling the story on message boards. Not on a single roster, not in a single story, and not in any of the videos.

You could dispel that in a moment if I'm not telling the truth.......right?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
If @10bandz can let that fukk boy rock being a racist, what makes you think he gives a fukk if dude is a fraud?

Its all about hating Bron. fukk being anti-black or exposed as fraud.

These niqqas have no integrity

You were right, not only is he dodging this thread but he trying to run interference by @ing me out of nowhere and making up ducktales about me in another thread. :mjlol:

One day I hope some message board poster can be as loyal to me as @10bandz, @Sccit, and @Swagnificent are to each other. :wow:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
First you claimed it was the "wrong year", now you're claiming that you were injured?

Injured players are still in the bench, in the locker room, and on the roster breh. Even the little pipsqueak managers were there in the locker room, if you were just out with an injury, then where were you? You ain't nowhere in sight.

And I uploaded the 2003 video too. You ain't nowhere on the court or on the bench or on the roster in that one either. So if you weren't injured until 2004, then where were you in 2003?

You claimed that you were Jordan Farmar's teammate and won a city championship with him. That ONLY happened in 2004, and you ain't there.

My "research" showed me that there isn't a single place on the internet where your last name, first name, nickname, or screen name appear ANYWHERE associated with Taft basketball except where you've been telling the story on message boards. Not on a single roster, not in a single story, and not in any of the videos.

You could dispel that in a moment if I'm not telling the truth.......right?

U NOT SLICK AS U THINK HOMIE

2-C900148-49-FA-4057-83-C5-5-C31053-CAB60.jpg

ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE OR FALL BACK

U LOOKIN HELLA GOOFY RN

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I think there's some truth to this...

Kobe is one of my favorite players behind MJ and Bron and obviously, I'ma Laker fan at heart but there's some truth to this statement.

I've seen some people say that in '08, '09, and maybe even '10 Kobe was better than LeBron but, I think that's a debatable. Matter of fact there was some debate.

The only thing Kobe was better than Bron during those years was for being a champion and winning which for most people at the time gave Kobe a very thin slight edge over James.

However most acknowledged that Bron was the better player overall. Maybe '05-'06 Bryant might've been the best player in the world but I think he was still overshadowed by a slightly past his prime Shaq and a few other superstars, along with the fact that the Lakers weren't very good during that period.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
You were right, not only is he dodging this thread but he trying to run interference by @ing me out of nowhere and making up ducktales about me in another thread. :mjlol:

One day I hope some message board poster can be as loyal to me as @10bandz, @Sccit, and @Swagnificent are to each other. :wow:
I’m calling out @2Quik4UHoes lw0 and all of these dudes for being fukk boys who let that racist rock out. No integrity from any of these niqqas

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
How does a picture of an old jersey show that you EVER played with Jordan Farmar or won a city championship like you claimed? :laff:

That doesn't even look like a Taft varsity jersey, the red jerseys Farmar is pictured in always have white or yellow trim on the sides and shorts that are the same color as the jersey. What is that, a freshman jersey? A JV jersey? Possibly just a practice jersey?

You said that you were a basketball expert due to your extensive experience playing alongside Jordan Farmer on "one of the best teams in the country" when "we won a city championship". Yet you're not in any of the videos with Farmar, you're not in the locker room, you're not on the rosters.

Everyone knows you were just spitting ducktales now.