Professor Emeritus: "Kobe was never clearly the best in any season of his career"

Was Kobe ever clearly the best player in the league?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He writes all these paragraphs and thinks he’s made a point because no one wants to waste their time responding to him
Or maybe people make longer posts because more details makes a stronger argument.

Certain things are so widely accepted that no one wants to waste their time rehashing it.
This is a creative way to NOT have to defend your argument. If something is widely accepted, proving it with tons of evidence should be easy.

:coffee:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You’re doing a lot of work here to distinguish between general consensus best and what he is calling “clearly the best.” The dude is a Kobe hater and LeBron glazer plain and simple. He writes all these paragraphs and thinks he’s made a point because no one wants to waste their time responding to him because we reject the entire premise of his arguments. Certain things are so widely accepted that no one wants to waste their time rehashing it.

Like even when winning MVP Steph Curry was not the general consensus best player in the league so that’s a more entertaining argument. I’m not here to argue MJ in 92, LeBron in 2012, Shaq in 2000 or shyt like that.

A FEW CATS IN THIS THREAD WOULDNT MAKE IT ON THE BASKETBALL COURT

@Remote
@Rigby.
@Professor Emeritus
@Joe Sixpack
@Mantis Toboggan M.D.
@murksiderock
@Ben.
@NYC Rebel

AINT NEVER PLAYED A LICK OF BALL IN THEIR LIFE.. U CAN TELL BY THEIR TAKES.

AND IF IM WRONG, PROVE IT .. I CHALLENGE ANY 1 OF U TO A GAME OF 1 ON 1 FOR $1,000 .. PULL UP.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

@Remote
@Rigby.
@Professor Emeritus
@Joe Sixpack
@Mantis Toboggan M.D.
@murksiderock
@Ben.
@NYC Rebel

AND IF IM WRONG, PROVE IT .. I CHALLENGE ANY 1 OF U TO A GAME OF 1 ON 1 FOR $1,000 .. PULL UP.
I know for a fact you’re one of the homeless I be hearing about on the LA Strip. I’m not pulling up to get robbed by a homeless Jew breh.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
And KD as well

These Coli dudes are some Figure Skating ass nikkas

"Bu Bu Bu Kobe looked better":damn:

"Bu Bu Bu KD jumpshot looks sweeter :mjlol:

Figure Skating Tonya Harding ass nikkas in here :hhh:

Edit: That Figure skating shyt goes for mostly all of NBA fans not just the Coli

Mad people be on that aesthetic shyt when it comes to basketball

Technique/form/fundamentals/mechanics
however you want to refer to it are important. if you have too many moving parts before you get set and release the ball you're only go so far and have a ceiling put on you. You need repetitive consistency in your action.

The aesthetics plays a part in developing the younger generations because they see and then try and replicate those exact technical skills. Not many are trying to copy Fultz or Lonzo Ball way of shooting are they?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

@Remote
@Rigby.
@Professor Emeritus
@Joe Sixpack
@Mantis Toboggan M.D.
@murksiderock
@Ben.
@NYC Rebel

8-C846530-6-B85-48-E2-ABD5-2-F8-FD986-B045.jpg

fukk you and all the soft toe ass negros in here giving your racist ass a pass
:camby:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Or maybe people make longer posts because more details makes a stronger argument.

This is a creative way to NOT have to defend your argument. If something is widely accepted, proving it with tons of evidence should be easy.

:coffee:

THIS IS WHAT THE LONG POSTS LOOK LIKE TO PEOPLE WHO DIDNT JUST START WATCHING BASKETBALL 5 YEARS AGO (AS U ONCE ADMITTED)

juelz-talking.gif

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

@Remote
@Rigby.
@Professor Emeritus
@Joe Sixpack
@Mantis Toboggan M.D.
@murksiderock
@Ben.
@NYC Rebel

:mjlol:

I will smack that yamaka of yo head with the quickness goofball

I will gum yo weak shyt so hard they will arrest me for a hate crime on yo bytch ass :childplease:

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Technique/form/fundamentals/mechanics
however you want to refer to it are important. if you have too many moving parts before you get set and release the ball you're only go so far and have a ceiling put on you. You need repetitive consistency in your action.

The aesthetics plays a part in developing the younger generations because they see and then try and replicate those exact technical skills. Not many are trying to copy Fultz or Lonzo Ball way of shooting are they?
KD was NEVER better than LeBron

EVER

This was the argument Coli nikkas used to make

As far as Kobe there is a difference between that figure skating shyt I'm talkin about and skill

You could say Kobe's footwork was better or he had this and that but he was a nut and was mad selfish

That alone did not make him better than LeBron I'm sorry :hubie:

LeBron carried teams his whole career where Kobe couldn't

He couldn't carry the way LeBron could I don't care how good his footwork was

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:mjlol:

I will smack that yamaka of yo head with the quickness goofball

I will gum yo weak shyt so hard they will arrest me for a hate crime on yo bytch ass :childplease:

ALL TALK .. U AINT DOIN SHIIT BUT WORKIN THEM FINGERS ON A KEYBOARD HOMIE

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
These Coli dudes are some Figure Skating ass nikkas

"Bu Bu Bu Kobe looked better":damn:

"Bu Bu Bu KD jumpshot looks sweeter :mjlol:

Figure Skating Tonya Harding ass nikkas in here :hhh:

This is exactly it. :dead:

"LeBron might have had a better technical score, but have did you see Kobe's artistic scores?" :laff:

That one poster literally argued that Bron couldn't have been the best player in 2010 because he "didn't have a jump shot", even though Bron made more threes and at a higher % than Kobe made that year. "But Kobe's threes were prettier!!!"

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
This is exactly it. :dead:

"LeBron might have had a better technical score, but have did you see Kobe's artistic scores?" :laff:

That one poster literally argued that Bron couldn't have been the best player in 2010 because he "didn't have a jump shot", even though Bron made more threes and at a higher % than Kobe made that year. "But Kobe's threes were prettier!!!"
These nikkas are dumb as hell man :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Where do you coach? Where did you play college ball? Did you even start for your high school team?

Cause if this is some, "I'm 6'2 and overweight in the Valley so I'm dominating shorter immigrants on the blacktop", then its hilarious you think that translates to you understanding NBA basketball.