Professor Emeritus: "Kobe was never clearly the best in any season of his career"

Was Kobe ever clearly the best player in the league?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
How does a picture of an old jersey show that you EVER played with Jordan Farmar or won a city championship like you claimed? :laff:

That doesn't even look like a Taft varsity jersey, the red jerseys Farmar is pictured in always have white or yellow trim on the sides and shorts that are the same color as the jersey. What is that, a freshman jersey? A JV jersey? Possibly just a practice jersey?

You said that you were a basketball expert due to your extensive experience playing alongside Jordan Farmer on "one of the best teams in the country" when "we won a city championship". Yet you're not in any of the videos with Farmar, you're not in the locker room, you're not on the rosters.

Everyone knows you were just spitting ducktales now.

STILL DUCKIN AND TRYNA REDIRECT THE TOPIC WIT MORE STRUGGLE CAP

:dead:

EVERY1 KNOWS U A PUSY NOW

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Poll wins

The question was whether he was ever clearly the best in a particular season, not whether Coli "majority opinion" was going to go a way.

Even the Kobestans in the thread can't agree which year he was "clearly the best" in. Just on the front page alone, one guy is saying 2006 (3 daps), another said 2005-08 (3 daps), and another says 2008-2010 (11 daps). Thread has gone 27 pages and Kobestans still trying to argue for a "range" of years that he was best player in the league rather than a single year where he was CLEARLY the best, since they don't actually have a great argument for any one particular year.

Weirdo started an entire thread based off a throwaway line in the middle of a post because he thought it was some crazy opinion, he didn't expect 70 people to agree with me and even a lot of the Kobe fans in the thread to say that it's not a crazy or unreasonable take.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
STILL DUCKIN AND TRYNA REDIRECT THE TOPIC WIT MORE STRUGGLE CAP

:dead:

EVERY1 KNOWS U A PUSY NOW

Redirect the topic? YOU are the one desperately trying to redirect the topic, I've never even been part of any discussion of a pick-up game with you. The topic was about your claims to be a basketball expert who played organized ball at high level, I caught you telling ducktales about that, and you tried to divert to a one-on-one challenge because your claims of actually playing or coaching organized ball at any meaningful level got exposed.

It's physically impossible for me to be anywhere near LA right now, but even if it wasn't, I wouldn't waste a single day playing basketball against you. Nor would I waste any time setting something up when we've made bets in the past and you broke your word and backed out on multiple occasions. Remember when you lost a ban bet to me and didn't honor it at all? Your reputation here is shyt and your word is useless, so nothing you do or say will hurt you at all.

Now, back to the actual topic we were discussing before you tried to change the subject.

1. I proved you lied about being on Taft's 2004 city championship team.

2. When you claimed that was the "wrong year" (even though it's their only championship team), I proved you weren't on Taft's 2003 varsity squad either.

3. Here's Taft's 2002 JV team. No names.....are you the skinny-fat kid wearing #21 who is unathletic as hell and does everything wrong?

If that's you, then you're legitimately horrible at basketball. If that's not you, where are you? There are videos of Taft basketball all over the internet, I'm finding them easily, why ain't you in them? You kept some 20 year old practice jersey with mildew on it, but you don't have a single video, a single team photo, your yearbook, nothing?

At this point, the best-case scenario is that you were a useless scrub who was allowed to sit on the bench occasionally but couldn't even travel with the team to road games and wasn't part of the playoff roster ever, in any season.

The more likely scenario is that you were MAYBE a JV or freshman player at some point, but you were terrible. You might even only have a practice jersey cause you weren't allowed to suit up for games. If that jersey is even yours.

But what we know for sure is that you lied about playing for a city championship with Jordan Farmar or knowing anything about basketball at all.

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Redirect the topic? YOU are the one desperately trying to redirect the topic, I've never even been part of any discussion of a pick-up game with you. The topic was about your claims to be a basketball expert who played organized ball at high level, I caught you telling ducktales about that, and you tried to divert to a one-on-one challenge because your claims of actually playing or coaching organized ball at any meaningful level got exposed.

It's physically impossible for me to be anywhere near LA right now, but even if it wasn't, I wouldn't waste a single day playing basketball against you. Nor would I waste any time setting something up when we've made bets in the past and you broke your word and backed out on multiple occasions. Remember when you lost a ban bet to me and didn't honor it at all? Your reputation here is shyt and your word is useless, so nothing you do or say will hurt you at all.

Now, back to the actual topic we were discussing before you tried to change the subject.

1. I proved you lied about being on Taft's 2004 city championship team.

2. When you claimed that was the "wrong year" (even though it's their only championship team), I proved you weren't on Taft's 2003 varsity squad either.

3. Here's Taft's 2002 JV team. No names.....are you the skinny-fat kid wearing #21 who is unathletic as hell and does everything wrong?

If that's you, then you're legitimately horrible at basketball. If that's not you, where are you? There are videos of Taft basketball all over the internet, I'm finding them easily, why ain't you in them? You kept some 20 year old practice jersey with mildew on it, but you don't have a single video, a single team photo, your yearbook, nothing?

At this point, the best-case scenario is that you were a useless scrub who was allowed to sit on the bench occasionally but couldn't even travel with the team to road games and wasn't part of the playoff roster ever, in any season.

The more likely scenario is that you were MAYBE a JV or freshman player at some point, but you were terrible. You might even only have a practice jersey cause you weren't allowed to suit up for games. If that jersey is even yours.

But what we know for sure is that you lied about playing for a city championship with Jordan Farmar or knowing anything about basketball at all.

YOU TRYIN WAY TOO HARD HOMIE…NOT EVEN READIN ALL THEM STRUGGLE DIVERSIONS. JUST LIKE THE PHARCYDE BS THAT FLOPPED…ITS JUST WHO U ARE

BUT YES, THIS STARTED FROM ME CHALLENGING U 1-ON-1

NO AMOUNT OF TWISTING GONE CHANGE THAT

IF U SCARED SAY U SCARED.. U DONT HAVE TO TRY N MANIPULATE THE TOPIC INTO SOMETHIN ELSE

IF U DO HONEST RESEARCH ULL FIND ME… BUT THATS NOT WHAT THIS IS BOUT

A DIVERSION TO DUCK A CHALLENGE CAN ONLY FOOL OTHER DUMBASS BRON GROUPIES

HERES ANOTHER QUESTION WHICH U ARE GUARANTEED TO AVOID… WHEN ARE U IN LA NEXT?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
YOU TRYIN WAY TOO HARD HOMIE…NOT EVEN READIN ALL THEM STRUGGLE DIVERSIONS. JUST LIKE THE PHARCYDE BS THAT FLOPPED…

You mean the thread where my posts were getting 60+ daps, I brought receipts for everything I said with exact quotes backing me up, and everyone was clowning you until the mods deleted the thread on your request? :dead:

You lied about Pharcyde, and I proved it. You lied about that thread flopping too. And you lied about Taft and I proved it. Notice how not a single person is coming to your defense (just like the Pharcyde thread). Even @10bandz knows you lied about being on that team, and this is a topic he's pretended to care a lot about before.

IF U DO HONEST RESEARCH ULL FIND ME… BUT THATS NOT WHAT THIS IS BOUT

YOU would show us the receipts if they really existed, why would I need to provide your own receipts for you? :skip:

I already did the research and proved that you weren't on Taft's title team like you claimed to be, and it doesn't look like you were ever on any other team with Jordan Farmar either. I posted the videos from multiple seasons and you aren't on the court, you aren't on the bench, you aren't in the locker room, you aren't listed on the roster. Google can't find your name ANYWHERE connected to Taft basketball, even when I only use your last name, even when I only use your real first name, and I'm not seeing your nickname or screen name connected to Taft anywhere either. And then instead of posting a clip of a game or even a team photo, you posted an old jersey that doesn't even match the varsity jerseys that Farmar is pictured in.

You could clear this up in a moment if you had the receipts. Or you could keep deflecting because it was all ducktales.

The question wasn't whether you're a 6'5" unathletic oaf who can't even dunk, making 1-on-1 challenges that no one expects you to honor (because you always lie). The question is whether you've ever had basketball knowledge, whether you've ever played or coached at any meaningful organized level. You lied and claimed that you had played alongside Jordan Farmer and won a city championship with Taft.

It's becoming quite apparent that you haven't.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You mean the thread where my posts were getting 60+ daps, I brought receipts for everything I said with exact quotes backing me up, and everyone was clowning you until the mods deleted the thread on your request? :dead:

You lied about Pharcyde, and I proved it. You lied about that thread flopping too. And you lied about Taft and I proved it. Notice how not a single person is coming to your defense (just like the Pharcyde thread). Even @10bandz knows you lied about being on that team, and this is a topic he's pretended to care a lot about before.

YOU would show us the receipts if they really existed, why would I need to provide your own receipts for you? :skip:

I already did the research and proved that you weren't on Taft's title team like you claimed to be, and it doesn't look like you were ever on any other team with Jordan Farmar either. I posted the videos from multiple seasons and you aren't on the court, you aren't on the bench, you aren't in the locker room, you aren't listed on the roster. Google can't find your name ANYWHERE connected to Taft basketball, even when I only use your last name, even when I only use your real first name, and I'm not seeing your nickname or screen name connected to Taft anywhere either. And then instead of posting a clip of a game or even a team photo, you posted an old jersey that doesn't even match the varsity jerseys that Farmar is pictured in.

You could clear this up in a moment if you had the receipts. Or you could keep deflecting because it was all ducktales.

The question wasn't whether you're a 6'5" unathletic oaf who can't even dunk, making 1-on-1 challenges that no one expects you to honor (because you always lie). The question is whether you've ever had basketball knowledge, whether you've ever played or coached at any meaningful organized level. You lied and claimed that you had played alongside Jordan Farmer and won a city championship with Taft.

It's becoming quite apparent that you haven't.

GET A LIFE BRUH.. AINT NOBODY READING ALL THAT. YOUR MANIPULATIONS AINT WORKIN ON NOBODY, BUT PEOPLE WILL DAP U BECAUSE THEY LOVE LEBRON/HATE ISRAEL… N EVERY DAP FOR U IS LIKE A BLOWJOB FOR A NORMAL PERSON. YOUR WHOLE CHARACTER ON HERE IS BASED ON AIMING TO PROVE PEOPLE ARE AS PATHETIC AS U ARE WITH SELECTIVE “RESEARCH” AND MANIPULATED DIVERSIONS. GET THE HELP U DESERVE.

ILL SAY IT AGAIN
HERES ANOTHER QUESTION WHICH U ARE GUARANTEED TO AVOID… WHEN ARE U IN LA NEXT?

U NOT GUNA KEEP DUCKIN N SAVIN FACE HOMIE

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
U NOT SLICK AS U THINK HOMIE

2-C900148-49-FA-4057-83-C5-5-C31053-CAB60.jpg

ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE OR FALL BACK

U LOOKIN HELLA GOOFY RN

:mjlol: these Bron fans are losers.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
GET A LIFE BRUH.. AINT NOBODY READING ALL THAT.

That's what you hope.

It would be the simplest thing in the world for you to prove you weren't lying about winning a title at Taft with Farmar. You'd salvage a bit of your loser rep and get a rare W over me.

But you can't do it. You can't even show you were ever on the court at all. You just keep deflecting.

U NOT GUNA KEEP DUCKIN N SAVIN FACE HOMIE

There is zero chance I'm going to spend 2 minutes of my life in your presence unless I get called into jury duty.

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
:mjlol:

I will smack that yamaka of yo head with the quickness goofball

I will gum yo weak shyt so hard they will arrest me for a hate crime on yo bytch ass :childplease:

:whoo:

THIS niqqa def play ball. Anytime someone says they will GUM your shot… that niqqa is wild old school, who 9 times out of 10 is mad nice on the courts, no matter the weather.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:mjlol: these Bron fans are losers.

Even YOU called him out back before y'all had fully cemented BFF status. :skip:

LzXhcfC.jpeg

You knew he was lying then, and you were absolutely obsessed with @Th3Birdman doing a similar thing, but now you'll die on your sword for one of the worst posters and people on the forum.

@Th3Birdman only claimed to play at that school for that coach, he never said he was on varsity or anything else. @Sccit claimed to be Farmar's teammate winning a title together and said that gave him cred as a basketball expert, and you have no response to his lies.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Even YOU called him out back before y'all had fully cemented BFF status. :skip:

LzXhcfC.jpeg

You knew he was lying then, and you were absolutely obsessed with @Th3Birdman doing a similar thing, but now you'll die on your sword for one of the worst posters and people on the forum.

@Th3Birdman only claimed to play at that school for that coach, he never said he was on varsity or anything else. @Sccit claimed to be Farmar's teammate winning a title together and said that gave him cred as a basketball expert, and you have no response to his lies.

IF U SCARED GO TO TEMPLE

U SPENT ALL NIGHT N ALL MORNING DOING RESEARCH, WATCHING VIDEOS, THINKIN IMA GO BACK N FORTH WIT YOUR MANIPULATION DIVERSIONS JUST BECAUSE U AINT SECURE ENOUGH TO SAY

“IM NOT ACCEPTING YOUR CHALLENGE BECAUSE I DONT HAVE THAT KINDA MONEY TO RISK AGAINST SOMEONE WHO I KNOW FOR SURE WILL MURDER ME ON THE COURTS”

:mjgrin: