Professor Black Truth "TONI MORRISON IS DEAD...GOOD" <-- How is this pro black?

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I can't believe it took this many days for this thread to be made. :mjlol:

But yeah, I remember hearing people talking bout "fukk Toni Morrison" years ago because of that anti-black male feminist shyt. So it's not even a shock to me that he made the video. I'm shocked other nikkas didn't come out and say the thing. Her and Alice Walker were mentioned in the same vein. But I still consider color purple to be a classic.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Guess you have nothing to say about the topic at hand? I take it you agree with PBT then and just wanted to make this about me because you can't handle one of your youtube daddies being called out for his fukk shyt?

Some of you clowns act like fatherless babies protecting your idols since listening to their rants are the only things that make you feel good in life. Like I said before, impressionable miserable idiots.
Either way, I don't respect you enough to engage you in discussion. All you get is :pacspit:and:umad:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
He and Jason “Black” go out of their way to not appear on camera, even though their message is sent out on a visual platform. They’re clearly not black, which is why their voices sound so strange.

Look at their monikers “Professor Black Truth”, “Jason Black”. They sound like names some non-black person would use if they were pretending to be black.

I will always look at Jason Black funny style when he didn't even show up to his movie premiere. Like nikka, you ain't Obama... you can be seen

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
I know she helped write & publish Angela Davis and Muhammad Ali's early biographies. She had 2 sons who she consistently publicly revered and always spoke well of her own father and her grandfather who taught himself how to read after slavery and inspired her.
I remember watching her on Charlie Rose and him being confused with her humanizing a rapist in her one of her books (who was a Black man) by giving the background of his life and how racism was a factor in dehumanizing him which led him to dehumanizing a woman. She stated that there are no bad nor good characters in her books only humans with stories. She wrote books about black women being killers and self haters but humanized them as well. I'm damn sure she didn't hate black men or women. She used dramatic stories to provide lessons and insight. To where you felt sorry for the victims and the perpetrators in her stories because it was never one sided. She was a absolutely great writer. Who stood up against white critics constantly because she didn't do "stereotypical" writing. To put her and Alice Walker in the same sentence is crazy.

PBT was on some emotional hoe shyt. Simple as that. He used hear say instead of researching who she was. She changed many lives with her writings and encouraged Black men and Women to tell our stories for ourselves and NEVER depend on the white narrative. She encouraged us to STOP writing for WHITE people and what they wanted to hear. And to write for ourselves.
Anyone in here saying different is crazy...

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what is so special about the woman? what disease did she cure? let us know. what did she create that's so great to mankind? i never knew her.
nikka shut the fukk up :why:
Tired of these agents popping up and talking shyt from their suburbs :unimpressed:

nikkas shytting on Toni Morrison???? :gucci:
Uncut c00nery from loud-mouth pseudo-militants.