Professor Black Truth "TONI MORRISON IS DEAD...GOOD" <-- How is this pro black?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
:laff::laff:
People have completely lost their touched minds the minute they see anything associated.
If there's not a direct link posted or copy and paste article, they for some reason, conveniently forget that Google exists and how to look up information.
he's probably types "https//" in his internet search tabs before the website name.

If someone says some wild shyt about someone you'd figure they would be able to come up with a reason off the dome about why they don't like said person.

But this is th-th-th-th-coli-coli...

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
what is so special about the woman? what disease did she cure? let us know. what did she create that's so great to mankind? i never knew her.
I've seen straw men and I've seen moving goalposts...but this is literally a moving goalpost made out of straw.

One of the world's great writers passed away. She made contributions to the African American literary canon and to the overall American literary canon.

You're asking me to tell you the value of an artist ? What type of art, if any, do you enjoy? Are any of those artists special and have they ever done anything great for mankind?

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've seen straw men and I've seen moving goalposts...but this is literally a moving goalpost made out of straw. One of the world's great writers passed away. She made contributions to the African American literary canon and to the overall American literary canon. You're asking me to tell you the value of an artist ? What type of art, if any, do you enjoy? Are any of those artists special and have they ever done anything great for mankind?

ok she was a writer, so what? i'm a great graphic designer too, gtfoh. stop kissing cac ass fakkit. wtf did she write that changed your life?

fckyoupayme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yo Momma's Front Porch
This. That's all that needs to be said. Everyone should be practicing discernment and filter information by analyzing for themselves.

See that’s the issue with people today. Folks can’t discern. Discernment is a lost art. People see something and instantly believe instead of researching and finding out for themselves. People are also dead against adjusting their opinions when they are wrong. Everyone thinks just because they have an opinion they should share it. Be out here spouting dumb stuff

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
how did she change your life? wtf did she do for you?

let's try this again
I've seen straw men and I've seen moving goalposts...but this is literally a moving goalpost made out of straw.

One of the world's great writers passed away. She made contributions to the African American literary canon and to the overall American literary canon.

You're asking me to tell you the value of an artist ? What type of art, if any, do you enjoy? Are any of those artists special and have they ever done anything great for mankind?
uh, you dodged the questions.

Am I going to find any posts of you expressing condolences for a meaningless artist who died?

These evasive tricks might work in oral arguments, but in a print/written discussion..it's harder to dodge questions.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
See that’s the issue with people today. Folks can’t discern. Discernment is a lost art. People see something and instantly believe instead of researching and finding out for themselves. People are also dead against adjusting their opinions when they are wrong. Everyone thinks just because they have an opinion they should share it. Be out here spouting dumb stuff
Preach!!! This is how I feel as well. Research, research and more research from independent sources, that will supplement or support the information that is put out there. I question almost everything until I can verify or find evidence. There are people that I listen to on various streams, podcasts, etc bc they do drop knowledge and it keeps my mind stimulated but that doesn't mean that I fully stand behind their every word or don't refute their statements.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
let's try this again These evasive tricks might work in oral arguments, but in a print/written discussion..it's harder to dodge questions.

Stop juelzing you clown. The woman did nothing for you dude, just let it go. U playing yourself. I don't think you've read any of her work.:manny: