Professor Black Truth "TONI MORRISON IS DEAD...GOOD" <-- How is this pro black?

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Toni Morrison anti-black male???:dahell:

Did nikkas not read the Song of Solomon?:beli:

She takes such care not to write BM as villains or monsters even when they're doing monstrous acts. She explored the why and how those men got to be how they are and showed their humanity. My senior thesis was on her books. nikkas just don't read anymore.:mjlol:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Realest shyt said in this thread. Ain't this Professor Black bozo the nikka that said it's over for Black people in NYC if Amazon moved here? fukking idiot.

Had to kick a broad out my crib the other day for listening to some soft voiced ass hotep Youtube nikka named Young Pharoah in the crib.
These the type of nikkas ya'll let influence the shyt ya'll say and do? Who the fukk raised ya'll?
:skip: It was that serious?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
lol at the number 1 craziest drama queen ever before seen on The Coli or SOHH, who responds to every post with paragraphs full of emotions, tears, and screams, attempting to call me out for over exaggerations and being dramatic.

:mjlol:
and yet you're the only one of us who needed to resort to lies and comment manipulation tactics, lashing out in the form of a temper tantrum because you didn't have the coping skills to deal with your exposure on here. Being exposed for the 4th time in as many weeks, for making edits to my words and your dumb ass thinking that no one would notice your methods. After a mod confirmed on the thread that you did change the words to my post. I'm not the one who had to lie and distort words, and try to play it off like it was a "site glitch", but who's the bytch??:coffee: Exhibit A-

Y’all nikkas stupid. That first post in OP, I did not change on purpose. I don’t know how that happened. What would be the purpose of changing that post to have Nicole’s name? I was trying to ask richaveli a genuine question. It was an obvious glitch after they merged the thread.

I don’t even like responding to that chick in the first place cause I know it’s going to result in her following me around for days straight.

But hey, I guess believing I did it as some conspiracy is a lot more fun for y’all so believe what you want.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Op is a fakkit, that being said I’m not going to attack a dead person like Toni Morrison.

Now when Alice Walker kicks the bucket. I’ll be here for that roasting session and contribute. But not for Toni Morrison.
this, I wont go that far of roasting

but I wont be giving her a second thought besides a little "rip" to pay respect and KIM

Toni morrison is different tho, she is not the same and is much better than walker

Last edited:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I'm a shill for defending a BLACK WOMAN who just died from baseless claims from a coward who's afraid to show his face? If that's what makes you mad then you're a mindless sensitive fukk nikka and that says more than quite a bit.

You're a shill period.

Where did I state anything in direct correlation to the thread matter? I said nothing negative about anyone except you, yet your latent feminine wiles have made you attempt to put words in my mouth about people I don't care about.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Just a bunch of little nikkas with no home training

shytting on Toni Morrison? Maya Angelou?

This is what I was talking about in that one thread that got deleted/bushed....what have you nikkas done that you dare compare yourself to people who bled and sweat for YOUR Civil Rights or your right to be heard via various mediums such as print or film?

And that shyt is a reoccurring theme in TLR over the course of the past 3 years or so. Bunch of little kids and fake militants out here posting nonsense and puffing out their chest when you hit them with facts....

Holy fukk is this what I was like on SOHH in 2002??? If so I apologize...holy shyt....
It’s a strange phenomena. It seems the final stage of extreme pro blackness is actually morphing into a white supremacist for these fukk ass TLR millennials.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're a shill period.

Where did I state anything in direct correlation to the thread matter? I said nothing negative about anyone except you, yet your latent feminine wiles have made you attempt to put words in my mouth about people I don't care about.

You don't care about the thread matter? Then what made your bytch ass come in here and comment or neg me for the OP? It's obvious you're triggered because I dissed one of your youtube daddies. I don't think like your simple minded ass or the faceless youtube nikkas you worship as idols and if I'm a shill for that then so be it.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She was married to a Black architect she met at Howard you weird nikka

So what, MF? I just asked a question. Get your fruit booty lame ass outta here. This clown wants to cry cause of this shyt... FOH.:stopitslime: