Professor Black Truth "TONI MORRISON IS DEAD...GOOD" <-- How is this pro black?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This sub-forum is toast. Quit wasting your time OP
The OP is part of the PROBLEM. The same recycled redundant bait topics that he posts and people like him put up; knowing he doesn't give a fuk about and won't address the issue in the right way. Based off the fact that he's shady af with his baiting and switch past on here.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
@dj-method-x is the same lying manipulative piece of shyt who engages with his twitterists to repeatedly use the N- er word. (word to @cititrends). Nothing you say to me has any value. Not only that, you were caught manipulating and editing comments while trying to claim they were from the original posters. FUK YOU, you lost your voice on any issue a long time ago. I don't even pay attention to your stupid ass. Then you do nothing but label ados as "bots" all on your timeline, to push your agenda- just like your handlers.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/dj-method-x-and-his-friends-like-to-say-nigg-r.690578/page-5
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/dj-method-x.682735/page-8

:ohhh::dwillhuh:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I suppose this is one of the reasons why PBT is saying Toni Morrison is anti-black men

It's a gotdamn fictional book my nikka. By this same smart dumb nikka logic Iceberg Slim and Donald Goines are anti-black men because all of the black male characters in their books are pimps, tricks, con men, murderers and dope pushers. Will PBT be going hard at them 5 minutes after he dies? Doubt it.

:stopitslime:

Toni Morrison books have female characters that don't paint black women in the best of light either. That doesn't mean she's anti black woman or anti-black in general. Some of you nikkas, especially the nikka you quoted are just fukking simple-minded as can be.

Last edited:

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
It's a gotdamn fictional book my nikka. By this same smart dumb nikka logic Iceberg Slim and Donald Goines are anti-black men because all of the black male characters in their books are pimps, tricks, con men, murders and dope pushers. Will PBT be going hard at them 5 minutes after he dies? Doubt it.

:stopitslime:

Toni Morrison books have female characters that don't paint black women in the best of light either. That doesn't means she's anti black woman or anti-black in general. Some of you nikkas, especially the nikka you quoted are just fukking simple-minded as can be.
But an obvious indication of an underlying hatred for black men...

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
A lot of these guys and a lot of coli posters are like this, they are just contrarians for contrarian sake
Yes, this true. While I do exercise this practice in real life (in the sense that I don’t try to run with groups and such and I CONSIDER the difference rather than accept what’s presented), some others either just want to be hateful or go against the grain just because they’re unhappy about what they have/where they are/in comparison to

You can tell how dialogue goes down in a thread that people are hurt/angry and they just want to be that way, no matter what’s happening.

Thread could be about the sun shining and someone will attempt to tie in a conspiracy theory related to weather control machines the military’s been working on. Then people will be like, all that money spent but no clean water in Flint (which is true, don’t get me wrong but that’s like one problem outta a few thousand wrong with this country) and then tie in other race related conclusions.

Then follows the slurs and hate speech...

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But an obvious indication of an underlying hatred for black men...

No it's not you dumbass nikka. Aren't you a homosexual? Is that an obvious indication of your underlying hatred for black people in general since according to militants on this site homosexuality is detrimental to the black race? See how we can play that stupid ass game? Negged.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TripleAgent "DJ-METHOD-X IS A FLAMING fakkit...SCUST" <-- How is that not all facts?

Guess you have nothing to say about the topic at hand? I take it you agree with PBT then and just wanted to make this about me because you can't handle one of your youtube daddies being called out for his fukk shyt?

Some of you clowns act like fatherless babies protecting your idols since listening to their rants are the only things that make you feel good in life. Like I said before, impressionable miserable idiots.

killacal

Banned
Daps
He and Jason “Black” go out of their way to not appear on camera, even though their message is sent out on a visual platform. They’re clearly not black, which is why their voices sound so strange.

Look at their monikers “Professor Black Truth”, “Jason Black”. They sound like names some non-black person would use if they were pretending to be black.
nikkas falling for the wizard of oz :laff:

In too high for this shyt, did they actually have followers?:picard:

nikkas are fukking lost:mjcry:
Trannies finessing them on social media
White boys acting black not showing their face
Yvette dyke wench ass getting donations from nikkas

When did nikkas become gullible like white bytches:picard:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I feel bad for people who listen to these YouTube clowns

Realest shyt said in this thread. Ain't this Professor Black bozo the nikka that said it's over for Black people in NYC if Amazon moved here? fukking idiot.

Had to kick a broad out my crib the other day for listening to some soft voiced ass hotep Youtube nikka named Young Pharoah in the crib. These the type of nikkas ya'll let influence the shyt ya'll say and do? Who the fukk raised ya'll?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Some of you clowns act like fatherless babies protecting your idols since listening to their rants are the only things that make you feel good in life. Like I said before, impressionable miserable idiots.
Shut. THE. ENTIRE. fukk. up..you have no room to talk.
:hhh::scust:
this is a lie, I don't remember ever really addressing your hoe ass.

Like I said in the other thread, me and my friends call each other fakkits, pussies, bytches, n*ggas, Nigg*rs, and any other demeaning word you can think of. CAUSE WE FRIENDS. Me and these same dudes have done FOR YEARS STRAIGHT turkey drives that fed thousands in the hood, school supply drives, organized programs to give thousands of black boys free hair cuts for back to school, paid for funerals, funded our friends local political campaigns and all kinds of shyt. .