Professor Black Truth "TONI MORRISON IS DEAD...GOOD" <-- How is this pro black?

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He and Jason “Black” go out of their way to not appear on camera, even though their message is sent out on a visual platform. They’re clearly not black, which is why their voices sound so strange.

Look at their monikers “Professor Black Truth”, “Jason Black”. They sound like names some non-black person would use if they were pretending to be black.

Jason black showed his face

He's latino

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and yet you're the only one of us who needed to resort to lies and comment manipulation tactics, lashing out in the form of a temper tantrum because you didn't have the coping skills to deal with your exposure on here. Being exposed for the 4th time in as many weeks, for making edits to my words and your dumb ass thinking that no one would notice your methods. After a mod confirmed on the thread that you did change the words to my post. I'm not the one who had to lie and distort words, and try to play it off like it was a "site glitch", but who's the bytch??:coffee: Exhibit A-

again look at you being over dramatic. @Barnett114 never confirmed that the first quote that was changed was intentional. The REST WERE THO because I wanted to fukk with your crazy ass for flipping out over it. The ones that I changed were obvious and blatant. I have no reason to lie about what happened, if I can admit to fukking with your quotes, why would I lie about doing it for the first one? It's not even that big of a deal lol. But you believe what you want to believe boo. Make sure you remember to take your meds before you go to sleep tonight love.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
they just siddity brehs that go overboard just like the twitter nikkas

only thing is twitter nikkas at least seem to actually at least like being black and black people.

It’s a strange phenomena. It seems the final stage of extreme pro blackness is actually morphing into a white supremacist for these fukk ass TLR millennials.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
You don't care about the thread matter? Then what made your bytch ass come in here and comment or neg me for the OP? It's obvious you're triggered because I dissed one of your youtube daddies. I don't think like your simple minded ass or the faceless youtube nikkas you worship as idols and if I'm a shill for that then so be it.

This is drivel.

Amazing how one's intellect can be stifled by unrestrained emotions.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

maxresdefault.jpg