Professor Black Truth "TONI MORRISON IS DEAD...GOOD" <-- How is this pro black?

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't believe it took this many days for this thread to be made. :mjlol:

But yeah, I remember hearing people talking bout "fukk Toni Morrison" years ago because of that anti-black male feminist shyt. So it's not even a shock to me that he made the video. I'm shocked other nikkas didn't come out and say the thing. Her and Alice Walker were mentioned in the same vein. But I still consider color purple to be a classic.
What anti-Black male feminist shyt?

nikkas keep saying it, but not a shred of proof, a quote, a writing, etc. has actually been posted.

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
Realest shyt said in this thread. Ain't this Professor Black bozo the nikka that said it's over for Black people in NYC if Amazon moved here? fukking idiot.

Had to kick a broad out my crib the other day for listening to some soft voiced ass hotep Youtube nikka named Young Pharoah in the crib. These the type of nikkas ya'll let influence the shyt ya'll say and do? Who the fukk raised ya'll?

this nikka? :russ:

you made the right decision

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This sub-forum is toast. Quit wasting your time OP
Just a bunch of little nikkas with no home training

shytting on Toni Morrison? Maya Angelou?

This is what I was talking about in that one thread that got deleted/bushed....what have you nikkas done that you dare compare yourself to people who bled and sweat for YOUR Civil Rights or your right to be heard via various mediums such as print or film?

And that shyt is a reoccurring theme in TLR over the course of the past 3 years or so. Bunch of little kids and fake militants out here posting nonsense and puffing out their chest when you hit them with facts....

Holy fukk is this what I was like on SOHH in 2002??? If so I apologize...holy shyt....

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
A thread defending an ADOS icon from a faceless coward who disrespected her, lied on her, and gloats after she dies is terrible? Your mother should have swallowed you.

Insults don't bother me so don't waste your keystrokes.

Point still stands that you're more of a shrill than Napoleon and that says quite a bit.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
A thread defending an ADOS icon from a faceless coward who disrespected her, lied on her, and gloats after she dies is terrible? Your mother should have swallowed you.
Know what - you really need to shut the fuk up with all the overexaggeration and dramatic shyt that you're on. The same can be applied to you- a nameless coward who when in the face of being exposed on his own hypocritical shyt went and turned snitch on a private discussion group in order to save his own cover, instead of taking the blame for his actions. The only purpose of this thread was for you to assert yourself with some over hyped effort at having some relevance bc you're not about shyt. If you were truly were about what you say, then you would have the capability to respond in a subjective way, without sounding like a fukkin cac with the racist insults when you things don't go your way.

You do nothing but lie, disrespect, insult and plant bait topics in here along with your pseudo-revolutionary bullshyt time after time when it's obvious that the only person that you fuk with, is yourself and the only cause that you support is a "because". Save all that super righteous rhetoric outrage for someone who has a leg to stand on instead, of the third leg that you keep inserting into your lamesplaining mouth. Your mother should have spit because you weren't even worth the swallow. You don't know shyt, you're not a deep thinker, you're not smart, you repeat the same lines in rotation and you definitely don't have enough respect for people to take you seriously in any type of productive or positive engagement. Sounds familiar huh?? dj-meth-bot.

Last edited:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Insults don't bother me so don't waste your keystrokes.

Point still stands that you're more of a shrill than Napoleon and that says quite a bit.

I'm a shill for defending a BLACK WOMAN who just died from baseless claims from a coward who's afraid to show his face? If that's what makes you mad then you're a mindless sensitive fukk nikka and that says more than quite a bit.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He and Jason “Black” go out of their way to not appear on camera, even though their message is sent out on a visual platform. They’re clearly not black, which is why their voices sound so strange.

Look at their monikers “Professor Black Truth”, “Jason Black”. They sound like names some non-black person would use if they were pretending to be black.

Damn breh, I thought it was the same person?! :ohhh:

Voice sounds identical.