Professor Black Truth "TONI MORRISON IS DEAD...GOOD" <-- How is this pro black?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
:russ:

Jason del Negro :mjpls:
Vinny's brother

906872eb5f35465a9d2257299bc5b9f3.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The Coli has gone straight garbage.

The coli has an ignore button... Once you ignore that a$$hole poster from your coli feed your better off... DJ crackhead X all he does is incite bullshyt...:beli: that's ALL he does here on the coli... I'm gonna ignore him and spare myself the idiocy...

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The coli has an ignore button... Once you ignore that a$$hole poster from your coli feed your better off... DJ crackhead X all he does is incite bullshyt...that's ALL he does here on the coli... I'm gonna ignore him and spare myself the idiocy...

Stop being a p*ssy. U soft. Just leave thecoli and go on a strawberry icecream binge watching lame ass stupid reality shows on your couch, you jello pudding homo. :picard:

U just type on here, you silly fruitcake. What are you scared of? Unknown Strangers on thecoli. This place is your REAL LIFE huh.:hhh:

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I will always look at Jason Black funny style when he didn't even show up to his movie premiere. Like nikka, you ain't Obama... you can be seen
Actually this dude a fukking genius. Getting green but seldom seen must’ve learned from PAC. The dudes giving him money are idiots though esp since I’m assuming they don’t even know if dude black or not. If I’m wrong so be it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Stop being a p*ssy. U soft. Just leave thecoli and go on a strawberry icecream binge watching lame ass stupid reality shows on your couch, you jello pudding homo. :picard:

U just type on here, you silly fruitcake. What are you scared of? Unknown Strangers on thecoli. This place is your REAL LIFE huh.:hhh:

giphy.gif

:umad: Someone REALLY in their feelings, don't worry you going on ignore too....:mjlol:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Wait, you expect that logic is going to sway anybody who follows these yters? How has that worked so far with the threads exposing some of these yters for lying, misleading people, or even contradicting themselves?
Trump's followers don't care, and neither do the people who would blindly follow,believe, and repeat the rants of random people.
2X

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll keep it 100. The rule has always been to use sources, info and etc to formulate your own views, opinions and also figure out the truth. I listen to PBT and like his podcast. Theres times where I agree with him and times where I dont but I understand and agree with his overall points.

And it's also why you have to do your own research and fact check what folks are saying because at times, they may give the wrong info. A real intellectual would question everything if they like whoever is telling them that shyt.