Chi-town

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Wade!

Iverson may have been a better scorer but Wade was always willing to do what it took to win by playing D and being a great playmaker for teammates. Even Gary Payton and Alonzo Mourning said they've never played with anyone as unselfish as Wade. In his prime Wade's approach to the game was always to make plays for everyone and take over when needed.

With all due respect to Iverson but dude was forcing bad shots when he had Carmelo, Nene, Kenyon Martin, Marcus Camby, Andre Miller and J.R. Smith around him.

You won't find many players as tough as Iverson in this world. I'll give him that. But If I'm building a team around one of these guys in their prime I'm taking Wade because he's proven he can adjust to teammates in order to win.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Last edited:

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Wade!

Iverson may have been a better scorer but Wade was always willing to do what it took to win by playing D and being a great playmaker for teammates. Even Gary Payton and Alonzo Mourning said they've never played with anyone as unselfish as Wade. In his prime Wade's approach to the game was always to make plays for everyone and take over when needed.

With all due respect to Iverson but dude was forcing bad shots when he had Carmelo, Nene, Kenyon Martin, Marcus Camby, Andre Miller and J.R. Smith around him.

You won't find many players as tough as Iverson in this world. I'll give him that. But If I'm building a team around one of these guys in their prime I'm taking Wade because he's proven he can adjust to teammates in order to win.

AI never played with Andre Miller before bro

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Wade!

iverson didnt play D now?

wade played unselfish around a bunch of hall of famers when he was in year 3 of his career. when they all left, he chucked his ass off for the next 3 seasons until bron & bosh came thru.

iverson never played with andre miller homie. and he dropped mad dimes in denver. sure he threw up alot of bullchit too, but he did more falling back than anything thru most of his tenure there.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
AI never played with Andre Miller before bro
Okay I may be wrong on Miller but I'm pretty sure about Melo, K-Mart, and J.R.

How you can manage to be forcing up bad shots with those around you is beyond me, tho. Great player, no doubt. Probably one of the most influential players ever. But i wouldn't build around him.

iverson didnt play D now?

wade played unselfish around a bunch of hall of famers when he was in year 3 of his career. when they all left, he chucked his ass off for the next 3 seasons until bron & bosh came thru.

iverson never played with andre miller homie. and he dropped mad dimes in denver. sure he threw up alot of bullchit too, but he did more falling back than anything thru most of his tenure there.
I stopped reading right there.

Find me where i said AI didn't play defense. Last i recall he was one of the toughest defenders to play the game, pound for pound. Just because I mention defense as some of the things Wade was willing to do to win doesn't mean I'm saying AI didn't.
You stans are always quick to get your panties in a know

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Pat took Shaq ass the fukk out the game in game 6 and you're here preaching about impact:usure:

and people wanted mutombo's ass to sit down at times as well.

:whistle:

the sixers didnt have the heat's roster tho.

Okay I may be wrong on Miller but I'm pretty sure about Melo, K-Mart, and J.R.

How you can manage to be forcing up bad shots with those around you is beyond me, tho. Great player, no doubt. Probably one of the most influential players ever. But i wouldn't build around him.

dog. that nuggets squad stayed with 7-9 players stackin up the stat sheet on a nightly basis.

youre exaggerrating, while acting as if wade didnt stay forcing up bad shots his dam self. hell, most of the nuggets you mentioned were forcing up bullchit too.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

Wade played unselfish as a rookie when he was the PG alongside Caron Butler, Odom and Eddie Jones.

When Shaq left it was Wade that got Beasley averaging 14 ppt because i remember there was a stretch where Wade missed 11 games in a row and Beasley was a main scorer. Dude averaged 10 points and 6 rebounds during that stretch. In the meantime When playing alongside Wade cats like Haslem, Chalmers Daequon Cook averaging 10ppg.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
dudes are seriously saying iverson? :aicmon:

1463.gif

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Wade played unselfish as a rookie when he was the PG alongside Caron Butler, Odom and Eddie Jones.

When Shaq left it was Wade that got Beasley averaging 14 ppt because i remember there was a stretch where Wade missed 11 games in a row and Beasley was a main scorer. Dude averaged 10 points and 6 rebounds during that stretch. In the meantime When playing alongside Wade cats like Haslem, Chalmers Daequon Cook averaging 10ppg.

butler, odom & jones is a thurl ass starting lineup. am i supposed to give wade brownie points for that?

as for the 2nd paragraph, that aint chit dog.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i should be asking myself the bolded.

its like im talking to a wall. you clearly didnt even read my previous post.

you stat-googlers have no real understanding of the game.

Dude, Wade had the ball in his hands more and was the primary first option on a team where his next best scorer scored a whopping 2 more points than AI's did. Hell, I'd take Mutombo over ANY player that Wade was playing with in 08-09.

You literally aren't arguing anythibg. You're just saying BS and not arguing with anything substantial. When both were the first option on crappy offensive teams, Wade performed LOADS better. More points and more assists on higher efficiency while being taller, stronger, etc.

You're just saying AI was better because he was.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
he was talking about when the suns had him guarding iverson when he was on the nuggets. they were showing clips of it.

he was happy that he stayed with em and never got crossed. iverson still j'd em up tho.:laugh:

shyt he still had it in Denver, if he didn't he wouldn't have been able to do this:

shyt he even still had most of it in Detroit, but the coaching was really bad with that team: