Prime Wade vs Prime Iverson

Daps
unless you actually played or coached in the nba, theres no difference between an espn analyst and a coli analyst.

and the player/coach analysts are usually more in-line with posters like myself. go figure.

but dont mind, continue on getting your insight from PTI and skip bayless.:laugh:

:mjlol:

I bet you genuinely believe this too @Wacky D

Daps
:dead: so now iverson was better than kobe at any point after the new millenium? (we can give AI 2001 to be nice and even then)

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
:aicmon:

You only grinding out this shyt cause you from Philly. If Wade somehow ended up in Philly and had relatively the same success, you'd be running to put the pom poms on for him.

f*ck philly.

up until last week, when they got eric maynor, i havnt given a dam about the sixers since they let andre miller go.

and i bet you assume that i like MCW. well i dont. i wanna punch that nicca in the face.

so go back to the drawing board and find another excuse.

Nah

Iverson. Was better from 1996-2001 and in the 05 season.

Kobe better in every other year including having a much better prime

i disagree with most of this.

i didnt even have kobe ahead of tmac in some of those years.

it would make a much greater thread than this wade chit, but i know getting into an argument involving kobe on here is a waste of time, regardless of the topic.

dont be a dikkhead dog.

smh.

:dead: so now iverson was better than kobe at any point after the new millenium? (we can give AI 2001 to be nice and even then)

whether you agree or not is one thing.

but your reaction tells me that youre a noob that i cant take seriously.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
not gonna go thru the thread but as Stated before Wade is at WORST the 4th best SG of all time, this is not even a close debate

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
f*ck philly.

up until last week, when they got eric maynor, i havnt given a dam about the sixers since they let andre miller go.

and i bet you assume that i like MCW. well i dont. i wanna punch that nicca in the face.

so go back to the drawing board and find another excuse.

i disagree with most of this.

i didnt even have kobe ahead of tmac in some of those years.

it would make a much greater thread than this wade chit, but i know getting into an argument involving kobe on here is a waste of time, regardless of the topic.

dont be a dikkhead dog.

smh.

whether you agree or not is one thing.

but your reaction tells me that youre a noob that i cant take seriously.

Lol Tmac, wade, and Kobe > AI

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not even preference. Wade gives you everything Iverson does in a bigger body plus a better teammate and more versatile player.

Something like Kobe's scoring ability (Versatility and explosiveness) vs. Lebron's scoring (Constistency and efficiency) is a preference. Wade is simply a better player.

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who seriously compared wade to lebron at any point?

but i'll play your game, and note that alot of you young buls have kobe in your top 10, and prime iverson was better than kobe.......and yall dont dare say that about wade so :whistle:

but more importantly, prime wade didnt last long enough for yall to go on & on about his prime the way yall do, as opposed to prime iverson who put cats thru K-8.

that heat squad would be better with iverson. hes carried worst teams to the playoffs.

as for your question, we done already went over that twice already. wade was just a better defender & rebounder, and thats only because hes bigger.

Prime iverson was not a better player than kobe

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
wow. this thread is crawling with noobs and/or people that never picked up a ball in their life.

the low-balling of iverson, mixed with the high-balling of wade.......i cant stomach it anymore.

:laugh:

peace to the middle east.

lol. im watching nba gametime right now.

these coaches and players dont cosign these iverson low-ball comments yall in here making.

im sure bob ryan or somebody like that will cosign you twerps on monday tho.:laugh:

Made Man

All Star
Daps
wow. this thread is crawling with noobs and/or people that never picked up a ball in their life.

the low-balling of iverson, mixed with the high-balling of wade.......i cant stomach it anymore.

:laugh:

peace to the middle east.

lol. im watching nba gametime right now.

these coaches and players dont cosign these iverson low-ball comments yall in here making.

im sure bob ryan or somebody like that will cosign you twerps on monday tho.:laugh:
:ohhh: They really up there debating AI vs Wade

:ohhh:They debating AI vs Kobe

.... Prolly not cuz they already know the answer to these. The man just got his jersey retired.... They are not gnna try to diminish him today .