Prime Wade vs Prime Iverson

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
I loved Iverson as much as anyone but that lucky ass run in Philly was a result of that teams defensive prowess, as much as Iverson's offense.

Wade is a more impactful player than AI in pretty much every fashion. They're comparable scorers with Wade being stronger, taller, and a better offensive player due to his playmaking ability.

Defense doesn't even need to be mentioned. Iverson was able to gamble all the time because he had a solid defensive backcourt around him to keep him around.

Prime Wade was comparable to MVP Lebron for a split second and I hope no one on the planet would take any form of Iverson over Lebron.

For fukks sake, Wade was averaging a whopping ONE LESS POINT THAN IVERSON on six less FGA per game. Nikkas really forget that Wade was THAT dude.

replace iverson with wade on that sixers team and theyll be lucky to even make the playoffs.

stop it.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
replace iverson with wade on that sixers team and theyll be lucky to even make the playoffs.

stop it.

You're fukking high. That team has someone just as good at scoring but way more efficient, a better defender, playmaker, and even better at drawing contact.

Get all the way the Fukk out. That teams defense would be scary till they faded Shaq.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
You're fukking high. That team has someone just as good at scoring but way more efficient, a better defender, playmaker, and even better at drawing contact.

Get all the way the Fukk out. That teams defense would be scary till they faded Shaq.

you can only be but so efficient even if you dont have anybody to pass the ball to. thats why i laugh at these stat-fueled arguments. lol. he didnt even have a dorrell wright type on that squad.

wade isnt even on the same level of iverson when it comes to playmaking. nor did he draw contract like AI.

general misconception is that iverson was a bad defender. no he wasnt. he was just small.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Prime Iverson and it aint even close...and Dwade knows this...it's not even in the same fukkin ballpark

Iverson, truth be told was the best player in the league from 1999-2006...except for Shaq...and YES that includes Kobe...and he knows that too.

Daps
Nah homie.....And you should know better too.....But I've fought the good fight long enough on this topic....Shout out to the main debater who disagrees with my stance on this @FTBS
That ain't no good fight, AI ain''t fukking with Wade. He's a clear cut better player and had a clear cut better career.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you can only be but so efficient even if you dont have anybody to pass the ball to. thats why i laugh at these stat-fueled arguments. lol. he didnt even have a dorrell wright type on that squad.

wade isnt even on the same level of iverson when it comes to playmaking. nor did he draw contract like AI.

general misconception is that iverson was a bad defender. no he wasnt. he was just small.

:mindblown:

Wade scored just as many points (1.5 less) on much higher efficiency. Even if he tried to score more, he'd averaged more points on less attempts.

Wade scored just as many points while being much better at finding his teammates. He averaged more assists, more rebounds, and was more impactful defensively while scoring ONE less point on much HIGHER efficiency.

"Who's better? The guy that scored 30.2 on 49% while averaging 7.5 AST 3.4 TOV) and 5 REB or the dude averaging 31.1 on 42% with 4.6 AST (3.3 TOV) and 3.8 REB?"

What the flying Fukk?!? Am I having a real convo?

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iverson is crated exactly where he's supposed to be. A high volume but inefficient shooting guard. He's nowhere near Kobe or Wade in terms of overall impact.

He's still a great player and one of the most influential of our tine but, like I said, Prime Wade was comparable to MVP Lebron. No sane GM on the planet takes Iverson over Wade. Wade does everything Iverson does on better efficiency while being more impactful defensively.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Prime Iverson and it aint even close...and Dwade knows this...it's not even in the same fukkin ballpark

Iverson, truth be told was the best player in the league from 1999-2006...except for Shaq...and YES that includes Kobe...and he knows that too.

Iverson was "arguably" better than Duncan in 01 and that's a maybe. Duncan's Spurs even won more games that year with less help.

If u believe Iverson was better than Duncan in any of the other year within that span then you're stupid