Prime Wade vs Prime Iverson

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Oh AI forsure. Thats not a slight to Dirty Dwyane either, just how I feel. Both had similar styles, but I'll take AI off of sheer toughness.

My boy getting his jersey retired tonight :to:

Thats my SG brehs :to:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
:mindblown:

Wade scored just as many points (1.5 less) on much higher efficiency. Even if he tried to score more, he'd averaged more points on less attempts.

Wade scored just as many points while being much better at finding his teammates. He averaged more assists, more rebounds, and was more impactful defensively while scoring ONE less point on much HIGHER efficiency.

"Who's better? The guy that scored 30.2 on 49% while averaging 7.5 AST 3.4 TOV) and 5 REB or the dude averaging 31.1 on 42% with 4.6 AST (3.3 TOV) and 3.8 REB?"

What the flying Fukk?!? Am I having a real convo?

i should be asking myself the bolded.

its like im talking to a wall. you clearly didnt even read my previous post.

you stat-googlers have no real understanding of the game.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Give Prime Iverson that 06 Heat team, and Bron Bron in his prime, and you get the same results as HGH Wade:yeshrug:

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Give Prime Iverson that 06 Heat team, and Bron Bron in his prime, and you get the same results as HGH Wade:yeshrug:

for the record.

Mutombo in the 01 Finals >>> Shaq's 06 Finals.

the Heat 2nd option was antoine walker and he shot under 40% in the Finals

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas

i recall correcting that kid about that in the previous thread.

stuff like this turns me off of the internet.

Prime Iverson and it aint even close...and Dwade knows this...it's not even in the same fukkin ballpark

Iverson, truth be told was the best player in the league from 1999-2006...except for Shaq...and YES that includes Kobe...and he knows that too.

yeah. pretty much. i'd throw duncan in there tho.

kobe was NOT seeing iverson in his prime. thats why i laugh when i see people carry on in here about how kobe is the clear cut #2.

granted, yes, i do rank kobe ahead of iverson but thats only because he lasted longer.

What did he say?

he was talking about when the suns had him guarding iverson when he was on the nuggets. they were showing clips of it.

he was happy that he stayed with em and never got crossed. iverson still j'd em up tho.:laugh:

it was perfect timing because somebody who didnt watch any of the games(and barely watches any period), was trying to tell me that iverson was washed in denver and that carmelo was the MAN on that squad.............if that was true, then grant hill wouldve stayed in his position and stuck to melo instead of being forced to chase around a guy that is like 8 inches shorter.

:laugh:

No. It's NEVER been a case of underrating him. It's called sitting the image of him back into reality.

what are you talking about?

sounds like you have something against him. aint nobody thinking about no image. lol.

Iverson is crated exactly where he's supposed to be. A high volume but inefficient shooting guard. He's nowhere near Kobe or Wade in terms of overall impact.

He's still a great player and one of the most influential of our tine but, like I said, Prime Wade was comparable to MVP Lebron. No sane GM on the planet takes Iverson over Wade. Wade does everything Iverson does on better efficiency while being more impactful defensively.

i stopped reading at the bolded.

:laff:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
essentially the only argument people have as to why iverson is better is because of his handles or his low percentage chucking.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
no doubt but Mutombo had a better Finals than SHaq did :yeshrug:

no the hell he didnt.

mutombo had people going :facepalm: & :noah: whenever he touched the rock. my pops still complains about that chit to this day.

see what i mean?
dudes either say something related to what i said, or they don't say shyt.

you got me looking for that "ignore" button right about now.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
no the hell he didnt.

mutombo had people going :facepalm: & :dbry: whenever he touched the rock.

you got me looking for that "ignore" button right about now.
do_i_look_like_i_care__by_capain_caveman99-d6b8n76.jpg

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town