PRIME IVERSON VS PRIME D WADE. WHO WAS BETTER?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While I do think people often forget just how good A.I. was, at their absolute best Wade is better just off the fact that he's elite on BOTH ends of the floor.

People so used to seeing Wade as a broke down dirty player that they've forgotten just how good he was/is when healthy.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
i can't stand the person wade turned into. its like bron came around and he can slack off :wtf:
this dude plays to potential every 3-4 games, when they need him.
dude gets carted off on a wheel chair for a shoulder injury :smh:
this guy is a prime fakkit. kobe's walking off w/an achilies injury and this madonna gettin wheeled off w/a shoulder injury.

dunkman6

All Star
Daps
wasn't that the year Kobe averaged 35ppg, scored 81, scored 62 in 3 qtrs versus the eventual west champs

the same team Wade needed a parade of free throws to beat

sorry bud but getting 20 free throws a game in games 3-6 doesn't make one the best
As if the Kobe/Lakers haven't benefited from having a thousand free throws in the finals. :childplease::usure:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
A lot of nikkaz in here are letting nostaligia cloud their basketball knowledge. AI was fun to watch, but this is a pretty easy decision for me
WadeSuperman.gif

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
You said they wouldn't even make the playoffs.

A prime Wade with Mutumbo, who won the DPOY the year they went to the finals, McKie, 6MOY that year and with that coach, Larry Brown who won COY, they definitely make the playoffs in that weak ass east.

The idea that the Sixers would be worse off with a bigger, more efficent, better defensive guard is ridiculous.

TMac led the Magic to the playoffs that year with Darrell Armstrong as his sidekick and Andrew DeClerq as his starting center but Wade wouldn't make it with that Sixers team? :rudy:
And nikkas completely ignore what AI did wit the Nuggets (didnt do rather) that was one of the most talented teams of the last decade and they aint do shyt. nikkas actually think them nikkas would not had of dominated the West with Wade?

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
:comeon: ever heard of hyperbole nikka?

the point I'm trying to make is that Iverson was more durable.....he played harder and was better for a longer stretch than Wade

Last year Wade looked like Iverson in Detroit when he was finished. Maybe is 34 year old AI played with LeBron he'd have 2 titles as well.
The title clearly says prime Wade vs prime Iverson. Prime Wade was clearly the better all around basketball player. There is nothing to argue here.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
:laff: I love AI but this shyt is laughable the early 2000s Eastern Conference was a fukking joke. Wade is at WORST the 4th best SG of All time
In no order, I assume the top players are..
MJ
Kobe
Jerry West
Wade
Clyde Drexler
The Iceman
AI

However I've never seen Jerry West/Iceman live, but the videos I've seen :whew:.

The problem with basketball is that people forget that it's a team sport, If A.I. would've tag-teamed with someone like Nash and Duncan back in his prime, it would've been another story.

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
MJ
Kobe
Jerry West
Wade
Clyde Drexler
The Iceman
AI

Only problem with Wade is that Heat were always super average a 0.500 team when they didn't have the best starting 5 in the league.
It aint his fault Shaq chose the best situation, as a rookie he led them nikkas to game 6 of the 2nd round and won 2 games at the buzzer in the 1st against the Hornets. The next year Shaq aint even play the 1st round and they swept the Wizards with Wade beasting. nikka was playing MVP level before he tore his shoulder and if it never happened Wade mighta got his MVP that year, him coming back and playing low minutes dropped his numbers across the board. The 15 win season was a fluke nikka, nikka was hurt, everybody talking this injured/never be the same shyt, but yet he was still throwing up damn near Kobe career numbers. The next 2 years he was flodded with trash and had his chance to statpad, just as Kobe in 05/06 and Wade put up great numbers and made the offs both years.

Something else nikkas dont acknowledge, Wades Heat team those 2 1st round exit years had no bigs or shooters, you are not getting anywhere without any of those 2 things. Wade, Kobe, and AI all had bad teams at a time, they all beasted during that time, but both Kobe and AI either had some shooters or bigs to defend and rebound, Miami had none, at all.

Wades career will fasho be overlooked for whatever reason, but nikkas will never be able to change the fact that since he entered the league, he has been a top 3 player numbers wise, success wise, and entertainment wise........... For a 10 year stretch. With more to come, he will definitely finish his career no less than 3rd greatest sg,

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing about iverson was that he looked just like any other hood ball player at the time, i mean by NBA standards the guys is just an average dude you could see walking down the street.

Thats what made it so amazing, i know i was :ohhh:

But yea wade>>>>>>>>>> except 3 point shooting

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
While I do think people often forget just how good A.I. was, at their absolute best Wade is better just off the fact that he's elite on BOTH ends of the floor.

People so used to seeing Wade as a broke down dirty player that they've forgotten just how good he was/is when healthy.

AS a Heat fan for MANY MANY years...D WADE is Way overrated as a defender...He gets weak side blocks and jumps passing lanes (Like AI). But as a Man to Man Defender...he gets torched on the regular