PRIME IVERSON VS PRIME D WADE. WHO WAS BETTER?

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
something is wrong with you because you cant read.

A.) I didn't ignore anything. I addressed everything.
B.) im not trying to change the discussion. im trying to fallback because the only thing that's gonna come out of this at this point is name-calling. I refuted everything that I disagreed with already. YOURE THE ONE THAT KEPT TALKING IN CIRCLES, when you could've easily just agreed to disagree.
C.) something is indeed wrong with you.

again. peace out. or I take it that you just want the last word?

I just wanna know what makes AI better? The scoring piece is easily refuted by the fact that Wade put up comparable point totals on fewer shots and better fg% and was a better finisher at the rim and could post guys up. You conceded that Wade had the all around edge so once again what makes AI better?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I just wanna know what makes AI better? The scoring piece is easily refuted by the fact that Wade put up comparable point totals on fewer shots and better fg% and was a better finisher at the rim and could post guys up. You conceded that Wade had the all around edge so once again what makes AI better?

I tried to give you the last post but had to come back because now youre putting words in my mouth.

I didn't concede to chit. all-around edge my ass. youre creeping me out now.

lol @ you asking the same questions that I done answered 3 times already. please leave me alone.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IMO it's Wade. I think he was just a flat out better player that AI.

Plus you could actually build around that nikka.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Statistically Iverson had a few better years than Kobe. To this day he has better averages in points and assists even despite those throwaway years in Detroit, Memphis and his Philly return.

So how is AI not on Kobe level? He's actually better pound for pound :blessed:
And I guess that makes him better than wade for you kobe fans:leon:

Because Kobe is more efficient and impactful and disciplined. If you had a chance to acquire 21 year old Kobe or 21 year old AI as your franchise guy you telling me you would really have to think about that shyt? :usure:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tried to give you the last post but had to come back because now youre putting words in my mouth.

I didn't concede to chit. all-around edge my ass. youre creeping me out now.

lol @ you asking the same questions that I done answered 3 times already. please leave me alone.

So in other words you don't have an answer? :heh: This is like your 4th straight post saying you answered it already. I know that and I refuted those answers, so I am looking for either:

A) better answers that actually have a basis in reality
B) acknowledgement that they don't exist

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
If you had a chance to acquire 21 year old Kobe or 21 year old AI as your franchise guy you telling me you would really have to think about that shyt? :usure:
lmao