PRIME IVERSON VS PRIME D WADE. WHO WAS BETTER?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
AS a Heat fan for MANY MANY years...D WADE is Way overrated as a defender...He gets weak side blocks and jumps passing lanes (Like AI). But as a Man to Man Defender...he gets torched on the regular
LMAO. More bullshyt. According to the numbers on whatever website tracks that shyt, Wades on ball D has been top 5 amongst guards every year since he entered the league. nikka stop lying, the percentage dudes shoot against him on the ball is horrible. His numbers are bad with off ball defense to nikkas running thru screens and thats already known. Wade is one of the best ever in everything else defensively, especially shotbloting and deflections.

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
LMAO. More bullshyt. According to the numbers on whatever website tracks that shyt, Wades on ball D has been top 5 amongst guards every year since he entered the league. nikka stop lying, the percentage dudes shoot against him on the ball is horrible. His numbers are bad with off ball defense to nikkas running thru screens and thats already known. Wade is one of the best ever in everything else defensively, especially shotbloting and deflections

Because he rarely guards is equal. Even when it was "HIS" Team...he would guard the guy least likely to score...So he can focus on offense.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Give me A.I.

His offensive game and footwork was way more fluid. Throw shooting percentages in the bushes somewhat cause A.I. never got to play with Shaq\Bosh\Lebron......

A lot of younger cats will say D Wade is a top 5 SG and I gotta disagree with that...

D Wade is the better on ball defender no doubt....but A.I. had better handles and a better jumper(yup, that's true)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And nikkas completely ignore what AI did wit the Nuggets (didnt do rather) that was one of the most talented teams of the last decade and they aint do shyt. nikkas actually think them nikkas would not had of dominated the West with Wade?

I know you're not serious with that comment but I'll play

Explain to me how that team was better than San Antonio, Houston,(Mac and Yao), Pheonix(Nash, Amare, Matrix), Spurs, and even Utah that year...

The Western Conference was asinine from 06 to 08...THey even won 50 games and couldn't even make the playoffs, that's how crazy it was

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I know you're not serious with that comment but I'll play

Explain to me how that team was better than San Antonio, Houston,(Mac and Yao), Pheonix(Nash, Amare, Matrix), Spurs, and even Utah that year...

The Western Conference was asinine from 06 to 08...THey even won 50 games and couldn't even make the playoffs, that's how crazy it was

They never missed the playoffs.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh::lawd:

Iverson was the last of a dying breed. A single player who could carry his team without help like MJ, Penny and Kobe (eventhough Kobe without help didn't make it far in the playoffs). You're right, nobody thought about giving AI an eqivalent superstar or dominant scorer while in Philly (his best years). They just expected him to do it all alone. Nowadays every superstar is teaming up and most can't even make it to the finals.

:stopitslime:Iverson couldn't play with another dominant scorer. He was a chucker. That's why Larry Brown had to ship Stack out of town. For further proof see his Nuggets years where him and Melo went 1-8 in the playoffs.:merchant:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime:Iverson couldn't play with another dominant scorer. He was a chucker. That's why Larry Brown had to ship Stack out of town. For further proof see his Nuggets years where him and Melo went 1-8 in the playoffs.:merchant:

He was not a chucker...Here's what i want you to do....List all great scores over the last 25-30 years who you would consider a chucker?

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
:manny:

What's your point then.....If they made the playoffs 07-08 that means they met Kobe\Pau and the Lakeshow....which was a better team

My point still stands

And they made the WCF as soon as they shipped out The Canswer. :manny:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
:damn: i'd pick wade any day of the week, nikka was more efficient and a better all-around player :mindblown: volume shooting ass, no practicing ass AI can eat a whole sack of dikks.