PRIME IVERSON VS PRIME D WADE. WHO WAS BETTER?

Gang$tarr

sohh coli since 2001
Daps
Easily Iverson.... He was schooling everybody in the league at 1 point. Nobody was touching him 1 on 1 it was unbelievable

The Heat was always tryin to get dudes to help wade. Nobody even thought about doin that with AI cuz they thought he'd take down everybody by himself lol

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
People overrate Wade because he had a couple of seasons that were spectacular. But his prime was real short. He missed large portions of 2 seasons with injuries. Iverson on the other hand was a warrior and played every minute of every game of his career. Outside of 05-07 and 09-11, Wade has averaged BELOW 25ppg. That means Wade was elite for only 6 years. Iverson was elite for a 10 year run. Now Wade has been reduced to Bron's sidekick who comes to play once and awhile in the finals. His body is falling apart at 32 and he won't be an elite player again.

Look at his career stats. NOT AVERAGES. But raw totals. He's not coming anywhere near Iverson's career numbers. Iverson was ELITE for 10 years from 99-08 averaging over 25ppg. He played LONGER at an elite level than Wade. Wade ain't reaching Iverson's career points, assists, and steals.

Basically if you want a dude with a short career and high peaks then its Wade. But if you want a longer career with sustained excellence then its Iverson.

You nikkas are remedial I swear

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You nikkas are remedial I swear

:comeon: ever heard of hyperbole nikka?

the point I'm trying to make is that Iverson was more durable.....he played harder and was better for a longer stretch than Wade

Last year Wade looked like Iverson in Detroit when he was finished. Maybe is 34 year old AI played with LeBron he'd have 2 titles as well.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Easily Iverson.... He was schooling everybody in the league at 1 point. Nobody was touching him 1 on 1 it was unbelievable

The Heat was always tryin to get dudes to help wade. Nobody even thought about doin that with AI cuz they thought he'd take down everybody by himself lol

:ohhh::lawd:

Iverson was the last of a dying breed. A single player who could carry his team without help like MJ, Penny and Kobe (eventhough Kobe without help didn't make it far in the playoffs). You're right, nobody thought about giving AI an eqivalent superstar or dominant scorer while in Philly (his best years). They just expected him to do it all alone. Nowadays every superstar is teaming up and most can't even make it to the finals.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
The iverson dikkriding is product of single mother homes and some kind of fascination with him off the court
On the court prime Wade was a better play maker, defender, rebounder, shot blocker, and scored at a higher clip and i hate that jawed out fakkit

Iverson is the goat chucker and thats it

So is this single mother shyt the new way to make your point sound valid?
Firstly, Iverson wasn't just a chucker. He was arguably the greatest athlete on the planet in his prime. His one on one ability rivaled a prime Kobe, and he hustled his undersized ass off every game he played. He also had the ability to get the rim at will and draw fouls.
I would say this overly harsh criticism of Iverson is the product of negro apologists trying to impress cacs by ironically throwing a black man cacs don't like under the bus.:ld:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh: Wade is superior to Iverson in every category except 3 point shooting breh....step your bball knowledge up. :comeon:

what happen to Wade mid range shot? :manny: Iverson had a very underrated midrange which was consistent. Everyone focuses on him driving/breaking defenders down, but he could shoot to. I never hear anyone say Wade was a good shooter. When he's on hes on. But more often than not his jumper isn't reliable.

Iverson is a better ball handler and passer too.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of you dudes must be dumb. Wade is more versatile, stronger, a much better defender, better shot-blocker, a better passer, more efficient, and an absolute beast.

Iverson was the offense on a team that was pretty mych a defensive powerhouse ala the Derrick Rose Bulls.

No coach on the damn planet is taking Iverson against Wade.

killacal

Banned
Daps
So is this single mother shyt the new way to make your point sound valid?
Firstly, Iverson wasn't just a chucker. He was arguably the greatest athlete on the planet in his prime. His one on one ability rivaled a prime Kobe, and he hustled his undersized ass off every game he played. He also had the ability to get the rim at will and draw fouls.
I would say this overly harsh criticism of Iverson is the product of negro apologists trying to impress cacs by ironically throwing a black man cacs don't like under the bus.:ld:
kill yourself

Daps
The iverson dikkriding is product of single mother homes and some kind of fascination with him off the court
On the court prime Wade was a better play maker, defender, rebounder, shot blocker, and scored at a higher clip and i hate that jawed out fakkit

Iverson is the goat chucker and thats it

Good point. A lot of people talk about MJ/Kobe stans being fatherless nikkas, but the cult built around AI is a lot of these dudes reverting back to middle school when they had the rebooks and the xxxl white tee and they wished AI could be their daddy

killacal

Banned
Daps
Good point. A lot of people talk about MJ/Kobe stans being fatherless nikkas, but the cult built around AI is a lot of these dudes reverting back to middle school when they had the rebooks and the xxxl white tee and they wished AI could be their daddy
:dead: exactly

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Prime Wade is the better player, but AI gets alot of love from people that grew up watching him...nostalgia effect.

AI was fun to watch, but prime Wade could everything he could do and more.