PRIME IVERSON VS PRIME D WADE. WHO WAS BETTER?

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The iverson dikkriding is product of single mother homes and some kind of fascination with him off the court
On the court prime Wade was a better play maker, defender, rebounder, shot blocker, and scored at a higher clip and i hate that jawed out fakkit

Iverson is the goat chucker and thats it

Iverson had a better 3 pointer and mid range. Im willing to say iveron was a better playmaker when he wasn't selfish. He averaged more assists.

For a "smaller" 2 guard Dwades shot blocking and post is game is :ohlawd:. And he's a better finisher/dunker obviosly. Thats all ill give prime Wade over prime Iverson though.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Iverson had a better 3 pointer and mid range. Im willing to say iveron was a better playmaker when he wasn't selfish. He averaged more assists.

For a "smaller" 2 guard Dwades shot blocking and post is game is :ohlawd:. And he's a better finisher/dunker obviosly. Thats all ill give prime Wade over prime Iverson though.
:dwillhuh: Wade is superior to Iverson in every category except 3 point shooting breh....step your bball knowledge up. :comeon:

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dwadeyuckface1.png
in a landslide.................

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of Wade fans on here I see :ohhh:

Heres one thing to think about. Minus the titles/playing with Lebron, where would Wade rank all time? Not above Iverson.

I don't don't about all time in general, wade would still be a top 4 SG All-time.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
'06 Wade was the best player in the league

wasn't that the year Kobe averaged 35ppg, scored 81, scored 62 in 3 qtrs versus the eventual west champs

the same team Wade needed a parade of free throws to beat

sorry bud but getting 20 free throws a game in games 3-6 doesn't make one the best

Daps

Heres one thing to think about. Minus the titles/playing with Lebron, where would Wade rank all time? Not above Iverson.

nikka WHAT THE fukk. So we just gonna forget all the heavy lifting Wade did prior, as if it isn't >>>> to what AI did?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

Lol at the logic. take any players most coveted accomplishment and everybody would rank lower. but everybody knows that wade without the rings is monta Ellis. :troll:
take away iversons crossover and his scoring ability and monta ellis would shyt on him.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

People overrate Wade because he had a couple of seasons that were spectacular. But his prime was real short. He missed large portions of 2 seasons with injuries. Iverson on the other hand was a warrior and played every minute of every game of his career. Outside of 05-07 and 09-11, Wade has averaged BELOW 25ppg. That means Wade was elite for only 6 years. Iverson was elite for a 10 year run. Now Wade has been reduced to Bron's sidekick who comes to play once and awhile in the finals. His body is falling apart at 32 and he won't be an elite player again.

Look at his career stats. NOT AVERAGES. But raw totals. He's not coming anywhere near Iverson's career numbers. Iverson was ELITE for 10 years from 99-08 averaging over 25ppg. He played LONGER at an elite level than Wade. Wade ain't reaching Iverson's career points, assists, and steals.

Basically if you want a dude with a short career and high peaks then its Wade. But if you want a longer career with sustained excellence then its Iverson.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
lol at this being a debate... you give wade, aaron mckie and them bums and they'd not even be in the playoffs..

:camby:
You give Wade Carmelo and those Nuggets teams, I guarantee they're not getting bounced in the first round or being a 7/8 seed. :mjpls: