PRIME IVERSON VS PRIME D WADE. WHO WAS BETTER?

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
you think Wade, Mckie, Eric Snow, Dalembart, and another bum... would make it to the finals? Let alone win a game against those lakers? c'mon!

Iverson was awesome. One of my favorite players of all-time...but the dismissal of his teammates on that squad is ridiculous.

And really? Dalembert? :aicmon:

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
Iverson was awesome. One of my favorite players of all-time...but the dismissal of his teammates on that squad is ridiculous.

And really? Dalembert? :aicmon:
whoever they had on that team... name em?(forgot they had mutombo but he was past his prime)
now take that team put anyone on there at guard not named (MJ, Bron, AI, and Kobe) and tell me how they do...with that coach.
To think that team was any good w/out AI is just insane.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
As defender wade is so much better than Iverson that its laughable to even compare the two.
Offensively i'd still take wade because he was a high % scorer who was still capable of leading league not to mention the fact that he was a better passer and rebounder.

But Iverson is the better ball handler(Wade's no slouch though) and a better shooter.

But wade easily wins in this comparison even if you ignore all the accolades.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whoever they had on that team... name em?(forgot they had mutombo but he was past his prime)
now take that team put anyone on there at guard not named (MJ, Bron, AI, and Kobe) and tell me how they do...with that coach.
You said they wouldn't even make the playoffs.

A prime Wade with Mutumbo, who won the DPOY the year they went to the finals, McKie, 6MOY that year and with that coach, Larry Brown who won COY, they definitely make the playoffs in that weak ass east.

The idea that the Sixers would be worse off with a bigger, more efficent, better defensive guard is ridiculous.

TMac led the Magic to the playoffs that year with Darrell Armstrong as his sidekick and Andrew DeClerq as his starting center but Wade wouldn't make it with that Sixers team? :rudy:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps

:comeon: That team had the Coach of the year,6th man of the year,defensive player of the year and were a top 5 scoring defense and top 5 rebounding team

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I see/hear a lot of people comparing Iverson to other pg/sg now that he's "retired". Kobe, MJ and a few other guards (Isiah Thomas) most people will put ahead of A.I. but what about Wade?

On firsttake a few days ago I think Broussard said he'd put A.I. right behind Wade on his all time shooting guard list.

Im an Iverson fan (also Wade) so I say Prime AI was better. Of course, career wise there is no debate at this point. Wade has titles.

But I remeber Iverson being a more unstoppable and exiting player for more consecutive years and having a bigger impact on the game culturally. A.I. was/is more popular worldwide as well.

I know some wade/heat fans will give me :comeon: look but thats just my opinion. I'm curious what the rest of the coli think.....:manny:
smokey-shoo.gif

:wtf: :what: you fukking serious breh?? I dont fukk with heat(yea i know im from miami) but Iverson is not half the player that Wade was at his best. Where do you bum niccas get these ideas to start these dumb ass threads arguing dumb ass subjects?? Iverson is overrated as fukk as a player breh...:aicmon: