PRIME IVERSON VS PRIME D WADE. WHO WAS BETTER?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
lol at dude's tryin to argue that AI's short stature
I think our differences here have nothing to do with Iverson, and have more to do with the fact that I don't hold wade in the same regard that you do.

I see where youre coming from and actually agree with your logic. this is one of the reasons why I rank kobe over Iverson. but wade isn't kobe, and he certainly isn't LeBron.

I put wade in a tier under the kobe's and Iverson's. I moreso see wade with the drexlers & richmonds, and I dont think I would even put wade over those two, to be real.

I think that's our real difference. I respect your stance tho. real spit.
Lol at you putting Iverson on the same or similar tier as Kobe Wade and Lebron. and complete all around players who would never be drummed out of the league and forced to play overseas.
Iverson was great at offense and nothing else. And his offensive game wasn't even that diverse. He could draw fouls and dribble well enough to create his own shot on isos. when got to too draw fouls and create he fell off immedietly because he isn't that good at anything else.
Any other aspect of his game is not worth mentioning at the level of wade or kobe.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
lol at dude's tryin to argue that AI's short stature

Lol at you putting Iverson on the same or similar tier as Kobe Wade and Lebron. and complete all around players who would never be drummed out of the league and forced to play overseas.
Iverson was great at offense and nothing else. And his offensive game wasn't even that diverse. He could draw fouls and dribble well enough to create his own shot on isos. when got to too draw fouls and create he fell off immedietly because he isn't that good at anything else.
Any other aspect of his game is not worth mentioning at the level of wade or kobe.

Iverson outclassed kobe for years. where were you?

I never compared Iverson to LeBron. im talking SGs here. so if you want to LOL @ something, you should look at yourself.

wade is overrated on this board.

I stopped reading when you made that "forced to play overseas" comment. cmon son.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Iverson outclassed kobe for years. where were you?

I never compared Iverson to LeBron. im talking SGs here. so if you want to LOL @ something, you should look at yourself.

wade is overrated on this board.

I stopped reading when you made that "forced to play overseas" comment. cmon son.
how do you outclass someone by watching them play on tv year after year when you're already back at home for the off season?
Wade is already generally regarded by not only most of the people on this board but almost everyone in the NBA as higher on the all time than Iverson.
If anybody is overrated on this board it's Iverson. A legendary One way Player is still a one way player.
:heh: @ you trying to ignore the latter part of his career when making comparisons. Overrated players fall off when they get old (Carter, Mcgrady, Iverson, Lin, etc).
True legends develop more faucets to stay relevant and improve in certain areas while they decline in others. ( Jordan, Kobe, Duncan, Wade, Kidd etc)

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
how do you outclass someone by watching them play on tv year after year when you're already back at home for the off season?
Wade is already generally regarded by not only most of the people on this board but almost everyone in the NBA as higher on the all time than Iverson.
If anybody is overrated on this board it's Iverson. A legendary One way Player is still a one way player.
:heh: @ you trying to ignore the latter part of his career when making comparisons. Overrated players fall off when they get old (Carter, Mcgrady, Iverson, Lin, etc).
True legends develop more faucets to stay relevant and improve in certain areas while they decline in others. ( Jordan, Kobe, Duncan, Wade, Kidd etc)

youre posting a bunch of foolishness dog. I cant even take this seriously.

i cant tell if youre being playful or if youre running with uninformed generic internet logic because you just don't understand basketball.

i mean, that's wassup if you are joking, but im not into these types of back-n-forths. no offense.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
@Weedizmedicine

ehh, i hope i didn't offend.

im trying to tone down all the :pacspit: chit i do offline & online.

i think im doing a good job.

Daps
LOL @ AI ever being above kobe.

The one year Kobe had a shytty team and took about as many shots as AI usually did, he averaged 35 on 45% shooting and dropped 81

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
youre posting a bunch of foolishness dog. I cant even take this seriously.

i cant tell if youre being playful or if youre running with uninformed generic internet logic because you just don't understand basketball.

i mean, that's wassup if you are joking, but im not into these types of back-n-forths. no offense.
If you really understood basketball you would be able to see the obvious flaws in Iverson's game. I mean most of the time the media talks about him they are addressing his flaws.
You most really love this dude not to see it though. I give you props for being such a loyal fan. I mean even I criticize wade sometimes and I consider myself a diehard Miami fan.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
you wouldn't dare call me "f*king remedial" to my face.

stop pulling chump moves behind a computer screen. especially when you weren't even in the conversation.

weird ass dude.

wade never had "no one else" on his team. he went to the lottery when he had shaq. and shaq was replaced by shawn marion. Iverson didn't even have a dorrell wright or ricky davis on those sixers teams.

so you're gonna play internet tough guy and then complain that i wasn't "in the conversation" in a public thread with dozens of people talking about allen iverson and dwayne wade. and i'm the weird one? :heh:

mitch richmond over wade? iverson outclassed kobe for years? :mindblown: basketball obviously isn't the sport for you.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
LOL @ AI ever being above kobe.

The one year Kobe had a shytty team and took about as many shots as AI usually did, he averaged 35 on 45% shooting and dropped 81

kobe never played on a shytty team.

81 points and yet those teams crawled into the playoffs each year. i believe they even missed the postseason entirely one year.

if kobe had any ounce of hood in him, he would be crucified for most of the stuff that he gets accolades for.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
so you're gonna play internet tough guy and then complain that i wasn't "in the conversation" in a public thread with dozens of people talking about allen iverson and dwayne wade. and i'm the weird one? :heh:

mitch richmond over wade? iverson outclassed kobe for years? :mindblown: basketball obviously isn't the sport for you.

how am i playing the tough guy? youre the one that jumped in here talking out the side of your mouth. not me. don't try to flip the script just because you got checked and now youre feeling some type of way.

the point is, i wasn't even talking to you at all. yet, you felt the need to chime in out of nowhere hurling f bombs and insults. if you don't see anything wrong with that, then yes you are truly weird. social media is your outlet. word to jadakiss.

if you disagree with what i have to say about whatever topic, then say that there. and we could've debated. but all that extra chit is for the L7s.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kobe never played on a shytty team.

81 points and yet those teams crawled into the playoffs each year. i believe they even missed the postseason entirely one year.

if kobe had any ounce of hood in him, he would be crucified for most of the stuff that he gets accolades for.
How many times has Iverson missed the playoffs with shytty teams?

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think our differences here have nothing to do with Iverson, and have more to do with the fact that I don't hold wade in the same regard that you do.

I see where youre coming from and actually agree with your logic. this is one of the reasons why I rank kobe over Iverson. but wade isn't kobe, and he certainly isn't LeBron.

In terms of SGs, i put wade in a tier under the kobes and Iversons. I moreso see wade with the drexlers & richmonds, and I dont think I would even put wade over those two, to be real.

I think that's our real difference. I respect your stance tho. real spit.

What did AI do to warrant being on Kobes tier? You must not have seen Wade at his best to be saying what your are saying about him.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
What did AI do to warrant being on Kobes tier? You must not have seen Wade at his best to be saying what your are saying about him.
:what:
do i really have to answer this?

this is getting ridiculous.

as for wade, ive been watching him since Marquette. hes great, but like homie said, theres just something off about his game. and yea, to revert back to what i said earlier, i do remember taking Drexler over him.

How many times has Iverson missed the playoffs with shytty teams?

what? once or twice?

and what shytty team did kobe ever play on? none.

or are you arguing about wade? he only played on one shytty team. but they looked shyttier than they actually were.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:
do i really have to answer this?

this is getting ridiculous.

as for wade, ive been watching him since Marquette. hes great, but like homie said, theres just something off about his game. and yea, to revert back to what i said earlier, i do remember taking Drexler over him.

what? once or twice?

and what shytty team did kobe ever play on? none.

or are you arguing about wade? he only played on one shytty team. but they looked shyttier than they actually were.

Yeah it would be nice for you to finally answer the question. You must be looking at something other than what actually took place on the court when formulating your assessments here. Nothing off about a healthy prime Wades game except 3pt shooting.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Statistically Iverson had a few better years than Kobe. To this day he has better averages in points and assists even despite those throwaway years in Detroit, Memphis and his Philly return.

So how is AI not on Kobe level? He's actually better pound for pound :blessed:
And I guess that makes him better than wade for you kobe fans:leon: