PRIME IVERSON VS PRIME D WADE. WHO WAS BETTER?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Yeah it would be nice for you to finally answer the question. You must be looking at something other than what actually took place on the court when formulating your assessments here. Nothing off about a healthy prime Wades game except 3pt shooting.

what you mean "finally answer the question"? i answered everything you threw at me homie. even the silly questions. how you gonna try to play me out like that?

this is where yall lose me.

thru like the 1st half(or more) of Iverson's career, he was held in higher regard than kobe by everyone except racist white folks. yall giving off the idea that yall didn't get into ball like that until LeBron got drafted.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
how am i playing the tough guy? youre the one that jumped in here talking out the side of your mouth. not me. don't try to flip the script just because you got checked and now youre feeling some type of way.

the point is, i wasn't even talking to you at all. yet, you felt the need to chime in out of nowhere hurling f bombs and insults. if you don't see anything wrong with that, then yes you are truly weird. social media is your outlet. word to jadakiss.

if you disagree with what i have to say about whatever topic, then say that there. and we could've debated. but all that extra chit is for the L7s.

powerful projection. :blessed:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what? once or twice?

and what shytty team did kobe ever play on? none.

or are you arguing about wade? he only played on one shytty team. but they looked shyttier than they actually were.

uh from '04 to '07 maybe?

what the fukk , just stop posting in this thread

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
I got Wade at #4 all-time with A.I. right behind him as far as SGs go.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what you mean "finally answer the question"? i answered everything you threw at me homie. even the silly questions. how you gonna try to play me out like that?

this is where yall lose me.

thru like the 1st half(or more) of Iverson's career, he was held in higher regard than kobe by everyone except racist white folks. yall giving off the idea that yall didn't get into ball like that until LeBron got drafted.

Okay allow me to clarify...could you finally give a real answer? All you have given me so far is ballhandling and maybe passing. You keep talking about scoring and totally ignoring attempts and efficiency. You keep talking about carrying shytty teams to the playoffs or the lower part of the lottery (:laff: still can't get over that) as if everbody didn't do that. You can't say he carried scrubs to the Finals in 01 and them blame scrubs for the multitude of first round exits and lottery trips that followed.

I just wanna know what AI did on the court as an individual that Wade didn't do or that was as good as Kobe.

insomniac

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
Prime A.I jumper was wet.... Could also get to the rim at will. Decent passer and good for a few steals. To me prime A.I was nicer.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
uh from '04 to '07 maybe?

what the fukk , just stop posting in this thread

those weren't chitty teams.

just because a team isn't a title contender, it doesn't mean that the team is chitty.

he had lamar odom & caron butler running with him. they should've won more than they did actually.

Okay allow me to clarify...could you finally give a real answer? All you have given me so far is ballhandling and maybe passing. You keep talking about scoring and totally ignoring attempts and efficiency. You keep talking about carrying shytty teams to the playoffs or the lower part of the lottery (:laff: still can't get over that) as if everbody didn't do that. You can't say he carried scrubs to the Finals in 01 and them blame scrubs for the multitude of first round exits and lottery trips that followed.

I just wanna know what AI did on the court as an individual that Wade didn't do or that was as good as Kobe.

:what:

I covered all of that already.

youre going in circles now dog.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

I covered all of that already.

youre going in circles now dog.

No you didn't and I broke down how you didn't in the post you quoted. Just because you make an assertion doesn't make it true. There actually has to be some sort of evidence to support it. It's not your fault though..there is no substantive basis to pick AI. Every one picking AI is basing their pick off of one serendipitous playoff run in 01 and the fact that he scored a lot of points while taking a lot of shots and the fact that he was 5'10 and of course nostalgia. In straight up and down real-life what happens on the court basketball terms there is no argument for taking AI over D. Wade. Selection of AI is indicative of emotional attachment and/or limited understanding of the game.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wade was a better finisher, a better defender, shot blocker, rebounder, and a more efficient scorer. He's also a much better more versatile player.

No GM ALIVE IS TAKING Iverson over Prime Wade.

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
its arguable that ai even had better handles than wade. he had that one left to right crossover that everybody bit on but wade could weave in and out and through a whole team he attacked the defense in a much more multi dimensional way than iverson would. wade brought football athleticism to guard play and he was just a lot more versatile and creative with the basketball. ai didnt have it in his dna to make the kinds of plays wade would do regularly in his prime

iZNQgaZMjGm2M.gif

iGOe96YDEP6Ko.gif

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
No you didn't and I broke down how you didn't in the post you quoted. Just because you make an assertion doesn't make it true. There actually has to be some sort of evidence to support it. It's not your fault though..there is no substantive basis to pick AI. Every one picking AI is basing their pick off of one serendipitous playoff run in 01 and the fact that he scored a lot of points while taking a lot of shots and the fact that he was 5'10 and of course nostalgia. In straight up and down real-life what happens on the court basketball terms there is no argument for taking AI over D. Wade. Selection of AI is indicative of emotional attachment and/or limited understanding of the game.

yes I did indeed break it down. either youre blatantly ignoring it, or youre looking for some type of essay. and no, im not just basing it off of the playoff run in 2001. that's moreso just the icing on the cake.

im not into talking in circles dog.

and its pointless, because Iverson isn't even where we really differ. we differ in the fact that I just don't see wade in the same light that you do PERIOD. theres guards that we probably both would put Iverson over that I would still put over wade. you seem to keep ignoring this as well.

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a huge iverson fan since he he was balling with victor page..and only two areas iverson was clearly better than wade, and that's speed and durability. Scoring is a wash and wade is better in every other area, plus he's not under sized for his position.